It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist in Chile Earthquake: When the earthquake happened "the sky was changing colors..."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Please post it ASAP. It sounds like HAARP!

This sounds like the weird lights in China when that huge earthquake hit last year!

HAARP! Chile HAARP! Earthquake! HAARP! WeirdLights.HAARP!

HaHaHa

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

I don't get the debate at all. I thought aurora is created by magnetoshere charging/discharging. So if the earth is the round magnet that creates the magnetoshere itself, wouldn't cracking the (tectonic plate) magnet change the magnetoshere by creating a virtual north and south at the crack. This would cause the aurora by difference in potential until balance is reached.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is really all happening way too quick for me to comprehend. First Japan and now Chile, and so close together? It seems feasible but very odd to say the least. I'm reading all the theories and just don't know what to think anymore, I want to hope and believe it's all just natural occurrence but something inside me tells me this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Maybe, I'm just being paranoid, but my gut tells me that the next 10-20 days will be very interesting.

Stay strong my friends, we may be in for a bumpy ride.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It is science proven fact that when earthquake happens, really tiny particles of metal are unleashed to air. It can make air glow sometimes.

And auroras in Chile, don't make me laugh. We need really massive CME burst to get auroras in Chile, its too far from south pole. And there wasn't even electromagnetic storm that time.

You can check it from here, there is only small spike when earthquake happened, nothing groundbreaking.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Sun activity has been low this week, so i don't think Sun caused this, and likely this will happen again, that area is really unstable and there is lots of aftershakes.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I LOL when a bunch of scientists make up some nonsense that provides cover to the TPTB as they HAARP us all into earthquake oblivion....

....Earthquake lights are both common and normal. It's simply the energy released from rocks crushing against one another.

...I call bull# on that because I still have common sense but if you want to believe this nonsense...you should be on a different board...ROCKS CRUSHING EACH OTHER DO NOT CAUSE LIGHTS IN THE SKY PEOPLE....no matter what some group of geeks made up...THIS IS HAARP!!!!

Patriotjb42

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hmmm....interesting that no "psychics" or "prophets" are picking up on all these earthquakes. You'd think the spirits or "guides" whatever you wish to call them, would find this more relevant than if you are a good match for your boyfriend or whatever nonsense people are paying psychics to tell them nowadays.

[edit on 2/27/2010 by Mr Poopra]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm a complete believer that HAARP is being used to generate earthquakes intentionally BUT please be informed guys.

Its called the piezoelectric effect.

Certain materials, including quartz, when placed under immense pressure, in an earthquake scenario, can create high voltage 'lightning' like effects from a change in electrical voltage across their surfaces.

Earthquake lights can appear as auroral-like streamers originating from a point on the horizon, glowing regions in the sky, glowing 'clouds' or even spot light or beam type affects.

Now that common-sense has been restored, let's destroy it.

There are reports, apparent confirmations (though i cant remember the source, sorry), that the Haiti earthquake was man-made via HAARP and was supposed to be MUCH worse. Supposedly they wanted it to generate severe tsunami's and really mess things up.

Now an earthquake occurs (well, 2 of them actually. One of each side of the pacific) and they both have potential to generate a tsunami which, if it were severe enough, could have devastated millions.

Didn't play out that way, but it is certainly very suspicious.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
is it just me, or is anybody drawing lines between this event and the "sun spot" that was supposed to hit us on the 27th or 28th of this month? if the sky lit up, couldnt it be like the borealis? im just sayin - people who aren't used to seeing a borealis (ESPECIALLY before or during an earthquake) might think the world is ending. I know i'd think more than twice.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yeah, I heard that interview. She said it was "frightening." She also said that all she could think was, "Mother earth is speaking to us."

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Piezoelec....whoistz effect. O.K. if scientists say it..it must true cuz we all know a group of scientists could never be wrong.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by patriotjb42

As i said, i COMPLETELY believe HARRP is used to create earthquakes.

I believe certain 'factions' are using earthquakes to their own strategic advantage. Haiti is a perfect example.

I also can see the obvious 'convenience' of the location of these last 2 earthquakes.

I DO believe someone or someones are trying to send a message and cause mass devastation.

HOWEVER, the piezoelectric effect, AKA earthquake lights, ARE REAL.

Let's not be completely ridiculous. It has existed since well before HAARP was invented. It IS a natural occurrence.

YES, we do get lied to and stories are definitely concocted to cover TPTB and their actions to manipulate the planet.

But please, this IS ATS, let's at least remained informed...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I found this a little after the Quake happened this morning. But the sharp drop happens when the quake happens.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b19f459a4bd.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EnemyofMan

What are we looking at here? Some kind of HAARP output chart?

I could be wrong, but i thought that the thing to look for was PEAKS, not troughs..?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Your guess is as good as mine. Im not a damn scientist but their words are still questionable. Be it HAARP, Natural, Obama or Xenos.

In any case, that drop happens when the quake happens. I ran across that in my lurkings of the internetz.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yeah it is certainly very 'coincidental' the timing isn't it.

The sooner someone wipes HAARP off the face of the planet, the better we'll all be

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

This sounds like the weird lights in China when that huge earthquake hit last year!

G'day Pocky

I agree completely.

Haarp will destroy the world.

Here is a picture of my dog before HAARP destroys the world:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54e044f74492.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a picture of HAARP destroying the world:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/892d6552772d.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
G'day again.....

In all seriousness regarding HAARP, I quote Phage from a recent ATS discussion because he expressed the HAARP power capabilities so clearly:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Neither HAARP or EISCAT transmitters produce 1 billion watts. HAARP's transmitters can produce 3.6mW and EISCAT can produce one third of that. The comparison to a microwave oven is meaningless. A microwave oven operates at about 2.5GHz (far higher frequency than ionospheric heaters). A typical microwave oven produces up to about 1500W and has a volume of about 1.5 cubic feet. This means that the power density within the oven is 1000 watts/cubic foot.

The antenna array of HAARP covers an area of 33 acres. Lets's look at a volume 1 foot thick over that area, a volume of 1,306,800 cubic feet. That gives us a power density of 2.5 watts/cubic foot. If you're trying to cook a turkey in the HAARP beam it's going to take a long time indeed. Of course, this is right at the antenna array. The farther away you get, the less the power density will be. At an altitude of 100km and using as "tight" a beam as possible, the affected area is about 17,300 acres and the power density is .04watts/cubic foot. You could sit in the middle of the beam all day and never notice.

Please do some proper homework & you'll see that HAARP can't do anything destructive.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The graph shows the x-ray outputs coming from the sun.

There is no relation between this and the earthquake for a couple of reasons.

1. All theories on solar activity effecting earthquakes suggest an increase in activity, not a decrease.

2. The drop happened at the same time as the earthquake, any residual effect from this won't be felt on earth (if felt at all) until a couple of days later.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

[edit on 27/2/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Harrp!! I would say so

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLaPPiE

I mean HAARP!!!! YES! What else? ODD the former earthquake of the same magnitude flooded Hilo and this one didn't? Yea right!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLaPPiE

I agree

HaHaHa

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

I don't get the debate at all. I thought aurora is created by magnetoshere charging/discharging. So if the earth is the round magnet that creates the magnetoshere itself, wouldn't cracking the (tectonic plate) magnet change the magnetoshere by creating a virtual north and south at the crack. This would cause the aurora by difference in potential until balance is reached.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join