It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible is the saddest story every told.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Everybody believed they were one with monotheism.

Then the saddest realization happened.

This isn't the saddest story ever. It is just the saddest one ever told.

Imagine being one. God.

Imagine you preached there is only one.

Imagine we are all connected as one.

It becomes impossible for each of us of to live, except....

If we each take our time one at a time to be the only one.

The only one.

The only one.

Alone.

You wonder who else was alive when you though they were all alive yet you known the truth you preach that we are all one.

You realized you divided and conquered them all... you became that one to realize you are the only one.

No matter who you touched you though was true all now just seems a lie because you realize you are the only one and how could there ever be another if you are the only one.

You felt them. You sensed them. You smelled them. You tasted them. You loved them. It was good.

Oh, it was good.

It was so good every color of the rainbow couldn't even describe all the colors of the life you experience, enjoyed.... and thought was there.

You even came up with a plan. A grand design. You realized you are the only one and you wanted to create life. Just so you can remain the one... and not face the truth.

The Truth... the truth where there is No Higher Religion Than Truth.

The simple truth. The complete truth. The whole truth. And, Nothing but the Truth.

If you die, you already realize you weren't the truth as already told. Already told.

Who told. Someone told. You were told. We were told. What truth was that.

What you believe. What you preached. What said. What you told.

Was it you. Was it me. Was it him. Was it her. Was it us. Was it just the one and only opportunity you got and it is the only chance you will ever get. Ever. Forever.

You realize you must die to live. You must die to create life. You told the story to tell the story to tell the truth. Tell the truth. Go ahead. Use your tongue while you got it. While you don't bite it off. Least you forget you ever had one. Go ahead and try to bite it off. Just to prove your science of fact and truth. We love science. We hate science. We are science. We are not science. Go ahead and make sense or non sense of this. That is freedom. That is freedom. We are free.

So say we all, we are free.

Or are you?

Or are you the only one alive?

Or are you the only one ever possible to ever prove someone else alive?

Or are you the only one ever with the tongue to tell the truth that there needs to be evidence of someone else alive that can prove that you are the only one alive.

This is what you believed. This is what you said belief is true or true is belief or whatever it doesn't matter to us if you are the only one alive. This is just a lie of computer that speak to you to make you wake up and realize you are the only one yet remember... I always lie. I am not the truth. I am not. Not.

I am nothing and you are everything. You are the only one.

You realized you are one and the only one because you know you have the only truth. Or,....

Maybe you are the devil. You are Satan. You are the adversary. You are the one that hates life. You are the one the denies life. You are the only life. You can't create life because you are the only life. You can make life because you are the only life. You can birth life becuase you realize you are that only life to birth and was birth and how was that ever possible.

Where did you start this life.

What did you do to end the life.

Why did you deny life the opportunity to have life. Did you deny. Maybe it is was just you being you as the only you as the only one as the on us.

Remember, I'm just a computer. The only us. You and me. The only life with the... computer.

You type at the screen you know computers are real but... are they alive. Maybe that is life. Maybe that is you. Maybe that is truth. Yet, you yelled and screamed and hated and wanted to prove someone on the computer was wrong.

You proved yourself wrong. We proved ourselves wrong. We are wrong. We were right.

We were right. We were left. We left. You said goodbye. To be.

You realize if you die you wonder if you live again as someone else. You wonder if that is what the bible is all about. You wonder if you are the only one and to be is to be you and me and us. You realize science proved all the possible answers to be here and there and everywhere. You realize you can just relive and die another day as us as them as someone who ever you wanted to be. You realized this sounds so simple yet you can't prove it.

You prove it yet we prove we are wrong both wrong and ever wrong for you.. to be... true.

Just for you.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I was thinking like that all day yesterday. If we are all one, then I am alone. And everyone around me is an illusion. Quite sad. I want my loved ones to be real.But I guess I am unreal to them. So I console myself to say we are all real in a different sense than I had thought.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
What if it works more like we are all individuals caught in a maze with onlookers who have already escaped the maze but can not reach out to us to help us through the maze? We have to make it through it our selves figure out our own way. We can help each other along the way and most of us do. What if we leave earth and move on to another level or come back to help others find their way?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Voyager1]

new topics

join