It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Israel Should Be Listed as a Terrorist State

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
www.theaustralian.com.au...

The way this Country flaunts is special relationship ( Control ) with the USA has lead it to become drunk with power and when it thinks it can use another Country as its toilet the time has come for it to be outed as a Terrorist State.

Australian Jewish community leaders refused to condemn Israel, saying evidence of its alleged involvement in the assassination was inconclusive and unproven.

Mr Wilcock declined to comment on the Israeli response to his warning.

But diplomatic sources say Israeli officials had given no promises and had appeared to be offended by the suggestion they might abuse the identity of Australian citizens.

The former ambassador said the willingness of Israelis to go to such extremes reflected their deep fears about national security.

Look at this aggressive attitude and think for one moment, would you allow this to happen and pretend nothing happened ?

I for one think the time has come, any Country that thinks it can murder someone in a foreign Country then use another Countries passport to implicate its citizens in the murder deserve nothing but condemnation World wide and the USA has to show Australia support for this terrorist act.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by mazzroth]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I had NO time for Israel before this crap went down. I have even less time for them now. I truly hope that this comes back and bites them on the arse.

Hard!

IRM

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Australia is not the only country used for these passports.. A large number of EU states were also used, including Ireland.

Im glad that this has gone so public, it will hopefully give the world a perspective on what the Israeli government are doing behind the scenes in the Middle East.

If any other nation carried on like this, they would have already been alienated and possible dismantled.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Im glad that this has gone so public, it will hopefully give the world a perspective on what the Israeli government are doing behind the scenes

Yeah... They take your money with one hand and stab you in the back with the other.

IRM

[edit on 27/2/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Just to clarify - there really is no EVIDENCE that says Israel did it. As in - evidence. Not hearsay/rumor/logical conclusion.
You assume Israel did it? Well so do i. But assuming is not enough.
Hard proof released to media say that people with fake IDs (some stolen from foreigners living in/passing through Israel) were in place when murder was commited and credit card/phone information goes to Austria. Also 2 Palestinians were arrested. These are hard facts released to media and nor you nor i know more. Is it enough for you to bring Israel to court? Highly doubt.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The thing that needs to be remembered is that if the people in the nations surrounding Israel would have left them alone since 1947 we would not be having this problem.

Only an idiot throws a rock at a hornet's next.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

What if Israel like, Didn't displace hundreds of thousands of people, feed them a toxic substance aimed at killing unborn children?

You do know that there was no Israel before Nov. 1947 right?

In November 1947, the United Nations voted in favor of the partition of Palestine, proposing the creation of a Jewish state, an Arab state and a UN-administered Jerusalem.[14] Partition was accepted by Zionist leaders but rejected by Arab leaders leading to the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine. Israel declared independence on 14 May 1948 and neighboring Arab states attacked the next day. Since then, Israel has fought a series of wars with neighboring Arab states,[15] and in consequence occupies territories beyond those delineated in the 1949 Armistice Agreements. Some international borders remain in dispute. Israel has signed peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan, though efforts to resolve conflict with the Palestinians have so far only met with limited success.

A classic example of western hegemony meeting stiff resistance in the middle east.

[edit on 2-27-2010 by Loki]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

feed them a toxic substance aimed at killing unborn children?

A classic example of Eastern smearing and baseless propaganda.

You do know that there was no Israel before Nov. 1947 right?

You do know that there was no independent Palestine before 1947? Ever.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Some of the responses so far sound like a freaking Lawyer standing up for a Pedophile for goodness sakes, if some Arab Country had done the very same thing with our Passports I would be condemning them just as harshly. Listen to the facts, passports were used by Israel Mossad agents posing as Australians ( and other nationalities ) in what can only be taken as trying to make Australians look like the assassins.

If this kind of act is sponsored by the Government of Israel then just wow! Government sponsored Terrorism right there in your face, what else are they sponsoring ?????

[edit on 27-2-2010 by mazzroth]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If it had been Iranian nationals that were accused of doing this with passports, then the US would have mobilized a larger force on the Iran borders and all of the western world would drop license-to-kill G-Men throughout Tehran and abroad.

If it's Israel that does it, then, well, you're not allowed to talk about it. Otherwise you're an anti-semitic bigot and you support the Muslim extremist terrorist agendas, or you are a Mullah agent yourself..

[edit on 27-2-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Nothing new, Who us?, nah, not us, you must be on drugs or something.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Come on now..

If European Media is saying that it is more than likely Israeli's and it fits the Mossad MO while Israeli intelligence having the biggest motive for the assassinations.. then you are going to have a pretty hard time trying to convince me otherwise..

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Oh, if its MEDIA saying - then of course they are correct. By the way, you probably failed to notice that i indeed think they are correct in this case.

However to act on legal level his/yours/mine or even media assumption is not enough. Right now no direct fact proving Israeli intelligence did it is released.
There were a lot of political murders all around the globe when it was easy to know who did it but there was no direct proof. As in this case.
US killing Al Qaeda guys, Russia killing Chechen leaders, Russia killing opposition figures, Iranian generals dropping like flies in planes/helicopters - this is all recent history. So why exactly you are so exited about killing of Hamas figure - beats me. Word "Israel" is the problem?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Lol, my bad, in both cases.. even though I do trust the Irish semi state media a substantial amount with their International coverage.. and it was through them where I heard it.

And I do know what you mean.. Funny how that never works that way tho.. 9/11 and the invasion of Afghanistan is one sure example of how 2+2=9.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

How could you even attempt to post something like that ?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Sorry? I fail to understand. If it is technical question - this forum allows to post replies s long as it is according to TC. You hit "post reply", write an answer ,check for mistakes and then hit reply.
This is how i successfully attempted to post something like that.
If content bothers you i will gladly listen to constructive criticism but it has to be more substantial.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Question your own answer to dermo.

Let's say the question was Do you trust what the media sez, or This is what the media said, do you trust it.

If that was your answer to dermo, I'd give you a failing grade. I also have to say, you smell like booze.

I'll ask again, before you start the next lesson for our own good,

How could you even attempt to post something like that ?

Thanks for the lesson on how to post for my own good, holier than thou, I'll never forget it.

When is your next lesson on what it is like to live in terror everyday anyway?

Will there be real life training exercises involded, or will I have to check with the media about that one.

You shouldn't beat the media up so bad, they said the 19 highjackers were islamic. Don't get so annoyed. Don't shoot yourself in the foot, it might cost you a free spin.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Lessons on living in terror you should direct to terrorists. There are places for real life training exercises in this.
Your problem was that i hinted that trusting media is pointless?
Well - anyone who blindly trusts media is constantly fooled. And if you cared to read what i said - i think that Israel did it. Media however is not there to be a source for legislative actions
If it is in this case, or if it is in 9/11 case. That you mentioned for some reason. In that case there was an official investigation. You might disagree with what it said (and i have a strong feeling that you do , also i have a strong feeling that i know who you think really did it all), but this is not only media noise. If official investigation will find that Israeli agents killed that person Israel indeed will be in lots of legal problems. So far it is just media.
And i do not care about spins or threats.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
[Word "Israel" is the problem?

I only just saw this part of your post and Im pretty disgusted with it actually..

I really hope you're not going to honestly pull that card..

You do realize the whole Gaza war, massive humanitarian issues, constant threats to attack Iran AND THEN this.. all happened in the space of a long year right??

And you are wondering why people are getting pissed off with your governments actions?

Anywhere else would be in the same boat..

[edit on 27/2/10 by Dermo]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

You are using logic, stop it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join