It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING To the World - Future Earthquakes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

But you are not debunking anything. You are failing miserably.

All you are doing is taking my words out of context, and trolling, and lying.

You can't debunk this topic. You can try all you want to discredit me and insult me, but you can't debunk a prediction of an increase in earthquakes until that increase doesn't actually happen. You are to unintelligent to understand that, and I really feel sad for you.

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by ALLis0NE

How does it feel ALLisONE to find out that you have been foolishly chatting with an expert on earthquakes? I know lots about earthquakes and you can watch my videos.

How does it feel RussianScientists to find out that you have been foolishly chatting with a more knowledgeable expert on earthquakes?

You don't even know my background, my knowledge, or my source of information. You don't know anything...

You are making a fool of yourself.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

You don't know squat about earthquakes. You can't tell us anything about your knowledge of earthquakes because of the laughter that will follow from other ATS members. Your earthquake predictions are worthless and everybody understands that except you.

You let your own thread get run into the ground by you continually ranting on the subject.

Lets hear how you predict earthquakes successfully, lets hear your special secrets of how its done. We all need a good laugh.

But don't be telling people in California that they are next.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Ok "RussianScientists".... Since you are an expert on earthquakes (and apparently my personal life), tell me.....

What effect does the Earth's magnetic field have on the creation of earthquakes?

Then tell me;

What effect does the Sun have on the magnetic field of Earth?

Please, tell me. I look forward to laughing at your answer.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The back and forth banter stops NOW!

Any more insults or off-topic posts will be removed, and the member warned. Return to the topic, and discuss it, not each other.

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I'm sorry. I can not say. It's not something I want to share, or something I think other people should know. I don't even know for sure that other people are capable of understanding. I'm very sorry.

No worries...I some-what understand your position. Why are you sorry tho? Don't be sorry, I appreciate your thread! I think it's important that we understand that at the very least, we need to understand a general position from you on the subject, no? I don't care if you share it (tho I'm very curious), but can you at least state why you won't, ? aside from "people just wont understand"?

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Science....

A theory becomes a fact when it successfully "predicts" outcomes.

What if I didn't want to tell you my theory?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Then I would say that is unfortunate because all of us may not be as well-informed as you..

I say go for it. This is ATS, there is nothing to lose, and if anyone is going to listen it would be the folks lurking on this site. It's your thread, make it happen!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Science....

A theory becomes a fact when it successfully "predicts" outcomes.

then show him EVIDENCE of your successful predictions,..

Saying its undocumented but you have 10 witnesses is not evidence ..

Then reply the data is not conclusive enough for that reading is also unacceptable.

Show your workings .. method .. or evidence of success , stop making incredulous claims without any links / facts or evidence.

and a theory does not become a fact when it successfully predicts something .. this could be a coincidence a lie or other.. REAL scientific facts are taken as fact when the effects are reproduced many many times .. and then reproduced by non biased groups who can replicate your theories and results.

i suggest if you wish to retain any credibility you show your method so others may analyse surely you can give some of it away without giving away the super secret ingredient you claim to be privy too.

ADDED : people would respect you more if you say you dreamt it , had a vision , saw it happen whilst high on paint thinner. than proclaiming a method but unwilling to share further info.

If you want to save lives and you truly believe you are here to do this why would you not give out the info? you want to save lives right? now is your chance..

[edit on 8/3/10 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

"What effect does the Sun have on the magnetic field of the Earth?" is your question.

There is no effect that comes from the SUN that allows you to accurately or successfully predict earthquakes as to:

exactly where an earthquake will strike to within one mile,
when it will strike to within one day,
the depth it will strike at to within 1000 feet,
nor the magnitude it will strike at within one magnitude of the actual magnitude by using the effects from the Sun.

You can take that statement directly to the bank.

Therefore, earthquake prediction is NOT to be taken seriously when someone says they use the effects of solar flares or CME's as their basis for predicting earthquakes.

There is a person on YouTube that's called "astrotometry" and he is the biggest PROOF that the Sun and its effects can't be used to predict earthquakes. That person makes predictions almost everyday and all of his predictions are wrong.

He can NEVER tell you:

nor the magnitude it will strike at within one magnitude of the actual magnitude by using the effects from the Sun.

Accurate Earthquake prediction tells:

and the magnitude it will strike at within one magnitude of the actual magnitude.

There is no government nor any city in the world that can afford to tell its citizens to vacate an area that won't be struck by a destructive earthquake. IF they tell their citizens that a destructive earthquake is going to strike, then it had better strike:

exactly where the earthquake was stated to strike,
when it was stated to strike,
at the depth it was stated to strike,
at very close to the magnitude that it was stated to strike.

Earthquake prediction and forecasting is not fun and games, peoples lives depend on the truth.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by RussianScientists]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What if keeping the info will save more lives than it would telling the info?

You all have been misled. This was only a warning about future earthquakes.

Not about telling you more.

Good day.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

There is no effect that comes from the SUN that allows you to accurately or successfully predict earthquakes as to:

exactly where an earthquake will strike to within one miles,

Are you sure you want to take that to the bank? Think very long and hard about that one..... very long and hard..... actually, I suggest getting a whole team of scientists (plural) to help you out.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Yes, earthquakes, tsumanis, every other earth-shattering thing - that is a given fact - no predictions.

These things all happen, all the time - without predictions.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

What is keeping the info will save more lives than it would telling the info?

Now, I'm not quite sure I'm getting this right...but it *sounds* like you are saying that if you "spill the beans" so to speak...then it would cost more lives than if you didn't? Please correct me! Otherwise, I respect your position and that would be a hard place to be in for sure...I just can't help but wonder why you would try to warn us in the first place..Quite a conflict I would imagine.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kawacat

What about "predicitons" of increases in activity?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There is my 22 YouTube videos in which I show exactly why its easy to scientifically forecast earthquakes accurately anywhere in the world.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
i agree with wookiep .. and he ( or she) is being very nice to you. nicer than most here would afford.

they old S.A.S line eh? if i told you i would have to kill you.

i think there are two types of people in this world .. the 'ignorance is bliss' people and then the people that would like to know the truth and face the full horror of the situation with eyes wide open .. i also think most members of ATS fall into the latter category or they would not be members .. so why not try us out?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
in 2009 there were 14,788 earthquakes worldwide.

so far in 2010 with two full months and 1 week gone we have had 2240.. so lets multiply the last two months of worldwide earthquakes by 6 as only 2 months has passed ..this gives us a figure of ......13440 looks like we are on course for LESS earthquakes this year than last ....

LINK TO SOURCE

EDIT to add link to source.

[edit on 8/3/10 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Your question? "What about "predicitons" of increases in activity?"

Who cares about predictions of increases in activity. What matters is saving peoples lives and predicting destructive earthquakes accurately.

People care about surviving deadly earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

in 2009 there were 14,788 earthquakes worldwide.

so far in 2010 with two full months and 1 week gone we have had 2240.. so lets multiply the last two months of worldwide earthquakes by 6 as only 2 months has passed ..this gives us a figure of ......13440 looks like we are on course for LESS earthquakes this year than last ....

Thank you sir

First post that deserved of a Star.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Who cares about predictions of increases in activity.

Oh yay, I get a chance to take your post out of context.

Who cares about predictions of increases in activity?!?! Obviously not you. I guess you want 10000's of people to die. Your whole earthquake profession seems more like a reach for profit.

Who cares about predicitons of increases in activity..... hmmm..... Let me ask my 10 year old nephew.....

the hospitals, the firefighters, the people, the world

His exact quote! From a 10 year old!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join