Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

WARNING To the World - Future Earthquakes

page: 2
20
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crapsghetti
HE HATH SPOKEN!!! PRAISE HIS WORD FOR IT SHALL BE!!!

I perdict that we're all going to die at some point in our lives.


5.9 Earthquake in Turkey. 5 confirmed dead.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hate to think that if those 5 dead people read this topic, they would still be alive today.

The joke is on you Crapsghetti.

Also, it is "predict", not "perdict".


[edit on 8-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]




posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I feel that earthquakes will hit all over the world, but the USA will be harder hit than anyone. Whos to say if a big enought quake hit it would cause a chain reaction? The way earth looks now will change and old sea ways will reclaim the land



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I wanted to warn the entire world that there is going to be a large string of powerful earthquakes in the very near future across the globe. Haiti was only the start.

2010 will be full of lots of earthquake damage. I wanted to warn you earlier but I didn't know if it was true or not, but now I know it is.

I certainly believe California will be hit hard this year, and in the very near future, so be on your toes.

You will see a rise this month and next month.

This message is so that I can say I warned you.

Good Luck


i made a topic saying exact same when Haiti happened, unfortunately it got moved to belowtopsecret somehow which i think is stupid.



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by Crapsghetti
HE HATH SPOKEN!!! PRAISE HIS WORD FOR IT SHALL BE!!!

I perdict that we're all going to die at some point in our lives.


5.9 Earthquake in Turkey. 5 confirmed dead.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hate to think that if those 5 dead people read this topic, they would still be alive today.

The joke is on you Crapsghetti.

Also, it is "predict", not "perdict".


[edit on 8-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]


you're acting like ur exactly predicted when and where these earthquakes are going to happen.

Because you didn't exactly predict the time and day of the turkey earthquake...this post would not have been of any use

Unless ur predictions contain any info in them then they are pretty useless....just because you say earthquakes are going to happen doesn't mean anything....ur not preparing anyone

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Goradd]

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Goradd]



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
If you all truly had a gift,you would have predicted the quake in Illinois and the one in Ohio.

There is no gift in predicting quakes anywhere around the Pacific rim.

It is logical there are going to eventually be one. some where on the west coast.

I am hoping it devastates San Francisco.
Then we can all talk about how god is punishing all the gays for electing Nancy Pelosi continually.


Are you frackin serious dude????? Why would you hope that on anyone?
Take it back.



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goradd
you're acting like ur exactly predicted when and where these earthquakes are going to happen.


So, what is it about ATS these days? Full of people who can't even read.

I am telling you, there will be an INCREASE in earthquakes in these next few months ALL OVER THE WORLD, mostly in places where earthquakes have happened before.

Predicting earthquakes, and predicting an INCREASE in earthquakes are two different things. LEARN TO [SNIP] READ!!!!!!!!!

I am not trying to claim I'm some super psychic who can predict exactly when and where an earthquake happens, in fact, I didn't even place this topic in the predictions forum the admins did. I placed this topic in the Fragile Earth forum because of something I know and YOU DONT, and it got moved.

Anyway, I was wrong, it wasn't 5 deaths it was 38.

www.cnn.com...

I would have saved 38 lives if they would have been "on their toes" like I requested the entire world to be.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: Courtesy is mandetory

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Gemwolf]



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I for one, tend to agree with you Allisone... I have a question for you tho, you said:




I am here telling you that there will be an increase in earthquake activity this year based off of knowledge that I have, and the rest of the world doesn't.



Can you elaborate a little? Knowledge from *where*? Is this something you know from research, if so can you post it? Is it "top secret"? No problem if it is, just let us know? Is it a "feeling"? Again, I'm not disagreeing with you...preparation is never a bad thing, but setting people up for paranoia sometimes can be. If we knew *where* the knowledge came from, it might actually ring some alarm bells for those around here that aren't comfortable just hearing it on the internet.

Thanks for the thread!


[edit on 8-3-2010 by Wookiep]



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE
 


You state that you successfully predicted three earthquakes.

Which three were those?

What day did you predict them on?

Where is your proof?

Did you predict exactly where they would strike?
Did you predict on what day each earthquake would strike?
Did you predict exactly within a very small magnitude each earthquakes actual resulting magnitude?
Did you tell the depth of each earthquake before it struck.

Here are your exact words:

"I successfully predicted the last 3 earthquakes, and so that finally convinced me that I should warn you about the next ones that may also happen.

California is next. I am putting my money on it."

I thought you said California was next? But then in your next posts you show other earthquakes in the world are actually next.

Here are your exact words:

"Magnitude 5.7 - HINDU KUSH REGION, AFGHANISTAN
2010 February 27 23:21:13 UTC"

"Right after I wrote the original post there was a 6.3 in SALTA, ARGENTINA"

"Another 6.2 in Chile just now"

It looks like you were wrong, wrong and wrong about California being next.

What kind of odds are you giving on your next earthquake predictions because even if it is one to one odds I'm "ALL IN" ALLisONE; because you have never predicted an earthquake right and you never will because you don't use any type of science; and by GOD I'm not JOKING, I'll put my last cent that I own down that you cannot and never have predicted any earthquake accurately; otherwise you will have given it's exact location, it's exact depth, exactly when it is going to strike to the day, and its magnitude to within one magnitude in being correct.

They should have put your thread in the SKUNK works bin.

Here is something else you were blabbing about...

"Predicting earthquakes, and predicting an INCREASE in earthquakes are two different things. LEARN TO [SNIP] READ!!!!!!!!! "

Here are your exact words below....

"I successfully predicted the last 3 earthquakes, and so that finally convinced me that I should warn you about the next ones that may also happen.

California is next. I am putting my money on it."

You PREDICTED CALIFORNIA TO BE NEXT, can't you read what you have wrote?

I guess it's a good thing that the 20 or 30 million people in California don't believe in the BS that you have written about California being next, or you might have had to pay them for preparing for nothing in the last day.





posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
You state that you successfully predicted three earthquakes.

Which three were those?


This one:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

This one:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

..and this one:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

I have predicted earthquakes before in the past, but out of fear of ridicule I never bothered to say anything. However, several years later I became fearless.



Originally posted by RussianScientists
What day did you predict them on?


February 10th, 2010.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
Where is your proof?


Luckly for you it was undocumented, but I have 10 witnesses.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
Did you predict exactly where they would strike?


Nope, the information is not clear enough for that.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
Did you predict on what day each earthquake would strike?


Nope, not really, the information is not clear enough for that. I was correct only in the month, not the day.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
Did you predict exactly within a very small magnitude each earthquakes actual resulting magnitude?


Yes, kind of. I knew they would be higher than a 6.0.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
Did you tell the depth of each earthquake before it struck.


Nope, the information is not clear enough for that.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
Here are your exact words:

"I successfully predicted the last 3 earthquakes, and so that finally convinced me that I should warn you about the next ones that may also happen.

California is next. I am putting my money on it."

I thought you said California was next? But then in your next posts you show other earthquakes in the world are actually next.

Here are your exact words:

"Magnitude 5.7 - HINDU KUSH REGION, AFGHANISTAN
2010 February 27 23:21:13 UTC"

"Right after I wrote the original post there was a 6.3 in SALTA, ARGENTINA"

"Another 6.2 in Chile just now"

It looks like you were wrong, wrong and wrong about California being next.


Nope I was not wrong. You are taking my words out of context because you don't know how to read.

When I said "next" I did NOT mean that there will be no earthquakes before it. I mean next as in "the next place to end up like Japan, Chile, Haiti, etc."

You are aware of the multiple uses of the word next, right? Oh what am I kidding... you aren't. That is why you made such a unintelligent mistake in the first place.



Originally posted by RussianScientists
What kind of odds are you giving on your next earthquake predictions because even if it is one to one odds I'm "ALL IN" ALLisONE; because you have never predicted an earthquake right and you never will because you don't use any type of science;


Really? No type of science? And you think you know my method? You think you know my knowledge? You think you know?!?!!? You are clueless, you can't even read!


You think I have never predicted an earthquake? Hahahahaha.... that's so funny because I don't give a [snip] what you think.



Originally posted by RussianScientists
and by GOD I'm not JOKING, I'll put my last cent that I own down that you cannot and never have predicted any earthquake accurately; otherwise you will have given it's exact location, it's exact depth, exactly when it is going to strike to the day, and its magnitude to within one magnitude in being correct.


Oh really. So now you are an expert? You are an expert on how people predict earthquakes or increases in earthquakes? So, nobody can predict an earthquake unless they know the exact location, its exact depth, exactly when, and its magnitude?
You are so clueless that I can hardly find the words to describe your ignorance.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
They should have put your thread in the SKUNK works bin.


Why? Do you even know what the skunk works forum is for? It's not for predictions that come true.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
You PREDICTED CALIFORNIA TO BE NEXT, can't you read what you have wrote?


I know what you are trying to do, and you are wasting your time. You are trying to find holes in my topic, and you are trying to find flaws in my words so you can pretend to prove me wrong or whatever. YOU FAILED, AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO FAIL.

You are taking my words out of context, maybe because you don't know how to read, or you just aren't bright enough to fathom what I meant.

When I said next, I did NOT mean it will be "next in line". I simply just meant NEXT as in, going to be soon. There is not many synonyms for the word next. It was the best choice of word to use.

So if you are going to continue to try to discredit me, and that there is going to be an increase in major earthquakes and that I predicted it, you might want to go back in time to about Feb. 27 when I created this topic. Until then, you will fail repetitively.




Originally posted by RussianScientists
I guess it's a good thing that the 20 or 30 million people in California don't believe in the BS that you have written about California being next, or you might have had to pay them for preparing for nothing in the last day.


Your ignorance is blinding.

I stand my ground.. California is still "next". As in, there is going to be a major earthquake in the near future.

On Feb. 4th 2010 there was an 5.9 earthquake off the shore of Northern California.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

That earthquake is a part of the catalyst that causes the future (next) major earthquake in California. PLEASE BE PREPARED! BE ON YOUR TOES! You should already be prepared anyway, without me telling you.


reply to post by Wookiep
 


I'm sorry. I can not say. It's not something I want to share, or something I think other people should know. I don't even know for sure that other people are capable of understanding. I'm very sorry.



[edit on 8-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE
 




Originally posted by RussianScientists
You state that you successfully predicted three earthquakes.

Which three were those?




This one:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

This one:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

..and this one:

earthquake.usgs.gov...



Originally posted by RussianScientists
What day did you predict them on?




February 10th, 2010.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
Where is your proof?




Luckly for you it was undocumented, but I have 10 witnesses.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
Did you predict exactly where they would strike?




Nope, the information is not clear enough for that.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
Did you predict on what day each earthquake would strike?




Nope, the information is not clear enough for that.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
Did you predict exactly within a very small magnitude each earthquakes actual resulting magnitude?




Yes, kind of. I knew they would be higher than a 6.0.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
Did you tell the depth of each earthquake before it struck.




Nope, the information is not clear enough for that.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
Here are your exact words:

"I successfully predicted the last 3 earthquakes, and so that finally convinced me that I should warn you about the next ones that may also happen.

California is next. I am putting my money on it."

I thought you said California was next? But then in your next posts you show other earthquakes in the world are actually next.

Here are your exact words:

"Magnitude 5.7 - HINDU KUSH REGION, AFGHANISTAN
2010 February 27 23:21:13 UTC"

"Right after I wrote the original post there was a 6.3 in SALTA, ARGENTINA"

"Another 6.2 in Chile just now"

It looks like you were wrong, wrong and wrong about California being next.




Nope I was not wrong. You are taking my words out of context because you don't know how to read.

When I said "next" I did NOT mean that there will be no earthquakes before it. I mean next as in "the next place to end up like Japan, Chile, Haiti, etc."

You are aware of the multiple uses of the word next, right? Oh what am I kidding... you aren't. That is why you made such a unintelligent mistake in the first place.



Originally posted by RussianScientists
What kind of odds are you giving on your next earthquake predictions because even if it is one to one odds I'm "ALL IN" ALLisONE; because you have never predicted an earthquake right and you never will because you don't use any type of science;




Really? No type of science? And you think you know my method? You think you know my knowledge? You think you know?!?!!? You are clueless, you can't even read!

You think I have never predicted an earthquake? Hahahahaha.... that's so funny because I don't give a [snip] what you think.



Originally posted by RussianScientists
and by GOD I'm not JOKING, I'll put my last cent that I own down that you cannot and never have predicted any earthquake accurately; otherwise you will have given it's exact location, it's exact depth, exactly when it is going to strike to the day, and its magnitude to within one magnitude in being correct.




Oh really. So now you are an expert? You are an expert on how people predict earthquakes or increases in earthquakes? So, nobody can predict an earthquake unless they know the exact location, its exact depth, exactly when, and its magnitude? You are so clueless that I can hardly find the words to describe your ignorance.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
They should have put your thread in the SKUNK works bin.




Why? Do you even know what the skunk works forum is for? It's not for predictions that come true.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
You PREDICTED CALIFORNIA TO BE NEXT, can't you read what you have wrote?




I know what you are trying to do, and you are wasting your time. You are trying to find holes in my topic, and you are trying to find flaws in my words so you can pretend to prove me wrong or whatever. YOU FAILED, AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO FAIL.

You are taking my words out of context, maybe because you don't know how to read, or you just aren't bright enough to fathom what I meant.

When I said next, I did NOT mean it will be "next in line". I simply just meant NEXT as in, going to be soon. There is not many synonyms for the word next. It was the best choice of word to use.

So if you are going to continue to try to discredit me, and that there is going to be an increase in major earthquakes and that I predicted it, you might want to go back in time to about Feb. 27 when I created this topic. Until then, you will fail repetitively.




Originally posted by RussianScientists
I guess it's a good thing that the 20 or 30 million people in California don't believe in the BS that you have written about California being next, or you might have had to pay them for preparing for nothing in the last day.




Your ignorance is blinding.

I stand my ground.. California is still "next". As in, there is going to be a major earthquake in the near future.

On Feb. 4th 2010 there was an 5.9 earthquake off the shore of Northern California.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

That earthquake is a part of the catalyst that causes the future (next) major earthquake in California. PLEASE BE PREPARED! BE ON YOUR TOES! You should already be prepared anyway, without me telling you.


My REPLY is Simple:

You are so full of BS ALLisONE that you can't even see clearly. All of my copying of your words, were just that. You made all of the BS statements yourself and no one else had made any BS statements.

Well come on, I'm willing to go the bank and make the bet that you never have predicted an earthquake accurately and never will because you don't use science to predict them. I'm willing to cover your bet whatever amount you are worth, I'm going to put you in for your very last cent that you never have and never will predict an earthquake accurately.

You will have to give proof though, in order to win; and your 10 fake friends aren't proof, we ATS members will take proof as something written down in advance that could never have been changed.

Well come on....

Tell us the exact day that this California earthquake is going to strike.
Tell us the exact magnitude to within one magnitude of its actual magnitude.
Tell us exactly where this earthquake is going to strike in California, to within one mile.
Tell us the exact depth of the earthquake to within 1000 feet or less.

You have backed yourself into your pityfull little hole ALLisONE, now let us hear some of your BS as to how you are going to get out of all of the BS statements that you have made.

Come on ALLisONE, you have attacked any one that hasn't agreed with you on your thread. You wrote California is next, and you are full of BS and its killing you that you made yourself look so foolish; and those that you ruthlessly attacked before in your thread are probably enjoying reading all of this. HAHAHAHAHA. Just like me.




posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE
 


You are the one that made all of the statements that I copied from your posts. I'm just presenting to you your own words. I like to see people corner themselves.

These are your own words...

"I successfully predicted the last 3 earthquakes, and so that finally convinced me that I should warn you about the next ones that may also happen.

California is next. I am putting my money on it."





[edit on 8-3-2010 by RussianScientists]



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists
 


O.M.G. You don't even see your own mistakes. I get it, your first language must not be english. That will explain your lack of ability to understand anything I type.

You are making a fool of yourself Russian. Learn english before you try to understand it.

The only thing you have done, is failed to read my first post (the context), and then you quoted me out of context to fit your viewpoint, and try to prove me wrong.

You failed.

You completely failed to understand and read this quote:


Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I certainly believe California will be hit hard this year, and in the very near future, so be on your toes.


LEARN TO READ!!!!!


[edit on 8-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by RussianScientists
 


O.M.G. You don't even see your own mistakes. I get it, your first language must not be english. That will explain your lack of ability to understand anything I type.

You are making a fool of yourself Russian. Learn english before you try to understand it.

The only thing you have done, is failed to read my first post (the context), and then you quoted me out of context to fit your viewpoint, and try to prove me wrong.

You failed. You are a joke.


Every post you make ALLisONE is from you, no one else. You stated "California is next" those were your words of BS. You said you would put me on "ignore" that is BS. You said you predictd 3 earthquakes successfully, that was BS. When will your BS end?



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Every post you make ALLisONE is from you, no one else. You stated "California is next" those were your words of BS. You said you would put me on "ignore" that is BS. You said you predictd 3 earthquakes successfully, that was BS. When will your BS end?



www.thefreedictionary.com...




Context:

1. The part of a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and determines its meaning.


You are ignoring context you [snip].

I will put you on ignore.

I did predict earthquakes.

I also predict you will continue to fail to see your own stupidity.



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE
 


You are going to put me on ignore again? How many times can a person like you do that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH



I'm helping you ruin your thread because it should have gone to the Skunk works in the beginning. You don't use science to predict earthquakes.

You don't have the right to scare people living in California with your BS earthquake predictions. There is no truth to anything that you have stated about your being able to predict earthquakes successfully.



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
You are going to put me on ignore again? How many times can a person like you do that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH





Now I regret being nice and not putting you on ignore, and giving you a chance to admit your mistake of taking my words out of context.

Since you continue to take my words out of context, I will now read every single post you have ever made on ATS and then make a fool out of you by taking your posts out of context.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
I'm helping you ruin your thread because it should have gone to the Skunk works in the beginning. You don't use science to predict earthquakes.


You just admitted to being a troll. You just admitted to trying to ruin a thread which was based around trying to save lives.

You claim I don't use any science to predict earthquakes, yet YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT MY METHOD IS. So you just proved that you are clueless, and making false statements. You should be banned.



Originally posted by RussianScientists
You don't have the right to scare people living in California with your BS earthquake predictions.


I'm not trying to scare anyone, I am reminding them to be prepared like they already should be. You have no right to tell me what to do, or to come here and purposely lie and take my comments out of context, and troll this topic, and go off topic.


Originally posted by RussianScientists
There is no truth to anything that you have stated about your being able to predict earthquakes successfully.


...there is not truth from you. You don't know ANYTHING. You have already been proven to be a liar. You lied about my method not being scientific, and you don't even know my method.

You are such a lame person. Go away troll.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Read this post from RussianScientists:

www.abovetopsecret.com...



I'm sure my videos at YouTube will really open your eyes as to how science is really used to predict earthquakes 100% accurately anywhere in the world.




This revolutionary technology lets major earthquakes as well as minor earthquakes become detectable 24 hours a day, for day and weeks before the earthquakes can strike.




It's easy to understand and even children can understand it fully and make correct earthquake forecasts anywhere in the world using the technology in the videos.



Hey RussianScientists, how do you know that I don't use a similar technology, or method? OH RIGHT YOU DON'T KNOW CRAP! That is because I didn't tell anybody.

This topic was in the Fragile Earth section for a reason. I didn't put it in the Predictions forum.



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE
 


I'm not trolling ALLisONE, I'm just here DEBUNKING the BS that you are spreading.

We don't want to know how you predict earthquakes, because you cannot tell us:

The exact day or even week that it will occur,
or the exact place that it will occur to within one mile,
or the exact depth to within 1000 feet that it will strike,
or the exact magnitude to within one magnitude of the actual earthquake.

Remember ALLisONE, ATS is all about DEBUNKING BS and you have been spreading BS so I'm here DEBUNKING your BS; and I have shown by your own words that you are full of BS when it comes to predicting earthquakes accurately like you state that you have done in the past.

By the way, you had better put me on ignore for the fourth time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA


ALLisONE you are the only one that should be banned. You have used profain language or embarrassing snips purposefully representing profain language throughout your entire thread on various ATS members. People purposefully representing profain language like you have throughout your whole thread should not be tolerated by other ATS members. Not only that you have lied to people on ATS telling us that you have predicted earthquakes accurately and that California was to be next.



posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE
 


How does it feel ALLisONE to find out that you have been foolishly chatting with an expert on earthquakes? I know lots about earthquakes and you can watch my videos.






top topics



 
20
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join