It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone remember y2k this page has peoples thoughts. before the date

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
mike.friese.com...

and im prob gona get flamed for this but alot of them talk like alot of people on ats. lol

[edit on 27-2-2010 by cronotrigger30]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well Y2k was kinda rubbish as it was a man made scenario.

2012 is different because we have the mayan calendar and multiple religious /bible pointers to say that something could happen.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
its almost the same but now we have more of everything

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I remember Nostradamus quotes being applied to Y2K exactly like they are to 2012. The only differnce is one was based off of entering the new millenium and the other is about entering the new millenium...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

lol i think its all bull# to be honest.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
kind of stupidity i guess when thinking about y2k, 2012 is whole different thing as too many people involved. Back those days only fewer people had access to internet.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antovince
kind of stupidity i guess when thinking about y2k, 2012 is whole different thing as too many people involved. Back those days only fewer people had access to internet.

I remember watching the news and people were buying gass masks, canned food and duck taping the insides of their homes in preperationg for Y2K. It was all over the place dude. My parents were even nervous about it. Many people in hysteria about 2012 were too young to experience the same hysteria involved with 2000.

You defend yourself out of ignorence.

top topics

join