It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Offense In Afghanistan Has Me Worried, I'll Explain Why

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
US PLANS MAJOR PUSH IN KANDAHAR

Source MSN

Even as Marines in Afghanistan continued to fight for control of the Taliban stronghold of Marjah, senior Obama administration officials said Friday that the United States has begun initial planning for a bigger, more complex offensive in Kandahar later this year.

The reason this information has me worried is a dream I had a couple of years ago, maybe three years ago... here is that dream...

There will be two young Arab boys, one will be around 10 the other around 7. There will be Marines behind a parapet/wall. The Marines can see the young boys are moving towards a AK47 laying on the ground. They are screaming at the boys to move away from the weapon. What the Marines cannot see, on the second floor hidden behind the wall and away from the window, the boys father is telling his children to get his weapon. The boys continue moving towards the weapon and the Marines keep pleading for the boys to stop. When the two young boys finally reach the weapon, the oldest grabs the strap and starts sliding the weapon back towards a walk path about 10 feet from where they grab the weapon. A Captain sees what the young boys are doing and orders his men to take out those boys. The Marines follow orders. A few seconds later a woman comes running around the walk path and lands on top of the two young boys wailing. After a few seconds she jumps up with the AK47 and begins shooting at the Marines. They take her down. All of this is caught on tape. Then The Entire Middle East goes nuts.

It happens in an old run down dirt town. The wall the Marines are behind is a light brownish/tan/pinkish looking cheap wall... The father is completely hidden, the Marines won't see him or hear him, but the young boys can see their father and hear him. He is threatening them to get his weapon. He even takes off his shoe. The mother is behind the husband begging him to stop. The father is sweating profusely.

In that dream I saw the Marine emblem. Once the Marines left Iraq I was like… oh thank God is was only a strange dream... Now I'm worried.

I've posted this here because the Marines where wearing light winter clothes. So it has to happen in Winter or early Spring or Late Fall... It will not happen in Summer because of the style of clothes the Marines are wearing. Like I said this will all be caught on tape and it will be the worst thing to happen to America and NATO. The entire region goes nuts. Especially when the Military comes out and says they were following International Rules of Engagement.

If anyone knows any Marines stationed in Afghanistan, I would strongly urge you forward this to them... Tell them to fire warning shots near the boys and if that doesn't stop them, when they pull on the strap, tell them to shoot the AK and not the boys. Or on the second floor above the weapon, fire an entire clip into the window, just to the right of the window from their position. They will kill the father and the boys will run away from the weapon. Or, have a Marine start running towards the young boys and they will flee…

I hope I am wrong... I hope posting this here will make it not happen... Time will tell. This truly is a big story, and if this dream is correct it might become incredibly ugly.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 27-2-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Amazing story !

My advice for you is to stop worrying.

It doesn't do you any good you know.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Amazing story !

My advice for you is to stop worrying.

It doesn't do you any good you know.

Well it's not like I'm curled up in a corner scratching, 'don't shoot the boys' over and over again into a wall with my fingernails... And its not like its something that stays with me 24/7... when I say fear, it means, I had that dream and now with what's going on in Afghanistan, the possibility that it can in fact come true, I fear... but only enough to post that possibility could happen online... So, thanks for the advice!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Hi

I believe it's much to difficult for only using our typing skills.
I get misunderstood all the time.

I probably would have done the same.

A What if ? Is hard to deny.

-SK

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny
Is there any particular reason you think this is still future?

I'm quite certain that there are plenty of incidents like this which have already occurred. Since you include Nato, it would seem to be Afghanistan, since Nato is not involved in Iraq. Afghans are not Arabs, however. The Arab nations, as far as I can tell, don't show much concern about how many central Asian Muslims are killed by Nato, at least officially.

The entire region goes nuts

Central Asian region or Middle East region?

It would be reasonable to assume that there is a general revulsion in both regions to what can only appear as an eternal imperial occupation by US forces. Recently, US policy makers have been discussing staying in Iraq past the deadline of current Status of Forces agreements. All talk of future drawdowns seem to be smoke screens to be ignored in the future.

If a general uprising occurs to shake off the foreign troops, some, including myself, would see it as a necessary event, otherwise the Americans will never leave until their country totally collapses internally from the huge economic drain of resources poured into foreign adventures.

If the marines were not in some one else's country, they wouldn't be killing the children of that country.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Rather than passing your dream onto Marines about to go into combat. How about we take the moral of the story and educate the Afghanis with it.

The lesson is this;

When a squad of armed and aggressive Marines is coming towards you. Dont reach for a weapon.

CT

top topics

join