It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a though...in this wee hour of the morning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Something I just wanted to saayyyyyy....Throw out there.

Knowing that their is a belief out there that some feel to be true. That is Crop Cirlces.

Crop circles, being a possible encryptian of our new life to come as told by alien beings. Who is to say that Chemtrails may be a potention way to communicate to the aliens? Remember the small planes doing writing acrobatics with smoke trails? Maybe we came up with an idea that would, finally, allow us to communicate with them.

Just a thought...

Your thoughts?
Just Chemtrails

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You know; there is the thought also out there that Crop Circles are the result of the Jungian Mass Unconscious projecting a crypto- planetary agenda through deep limestone strata via ancient leyline structures. So it could be a mass projected unconsciousness seeking to compensate our capitalistic consumptive complexes through scarcely available avenues .
Just Say'in.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by liquidself]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I kind of end up liking that picture of the chem/contrails.
I have always thought it was odd how much stuff it produced plus how long that residue stayed in the air.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thoughts people thoughts!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It's a possibility that i've never heard of before and I thank you for bringing it out.

Personally, i lean towards the idea of weather modding and civilian poisoning over UFO communicating though. I generally only see the type on contrails that are linear, not in any distinct shapes or forms. Plus, I'm not sure how visible these things are from space.

But, hey, anything's possible.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
2 problems here.
1. Crop circles have a pretty good history of turning out to be hoaxes.
2. There is little to no evidence of "chem trails". So far what i have seen be called chem trails are just regular contrails.

I think the biggest problem with the crop circles is that it is the most impractical way to get anything done. Say you wanted to talk to someone in mexico. Would oyu drive down there all the way and in the middle of the night go to one of their houses and leave a cryptic symbol in the dirt and drive back home?
If aliens really were that advanced they would sure as hell no that it is near impossible to decode a message left in someting like a crop circle. And that crop circles would probably be the biggest waste of time you could possibly pull off.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thoughts: Say no to drugs.

This conspiracy is just too far out there to grow any legs man.

top topics

join