It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The web bot predictions and the earthquakes in Japan/Chile and the antarctica ice mass

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Hey Op, great thread!!!

My wife and I are avid readers of the reports.. We have been buying them for about 3 years and they are pretty freaking accurate!

I wanted to add a few things:

1) The part of the language that refers to: " A (dusting) is described within the data set as (earthquakes so shallow) as to cause a (rolling wave) to (course/travel) through the (upper layers of the ground) such that (everything) is (picked/lifted/kicked up) to coming (down with a bang/loud noise) and the release of (masses of disturbed dust). "

That = Haiti.... I remember the first reports out of there and it fit that description to a tee.. go back and look at the footage.. everything was lifted up and slammed down.... with a big dust cloud..

you also forgot to post these two things from urbansurvival.com:

13:15 - Another Linguistic Note (jan 16th 2010)

Six Great Quakes to Come

Had a chance to chat with Cliff briefly today about the predictive linguistics and what's ahead for the balance of this year. For one thing, he's had time to look at the data again and nope, although Haiti is a terrible mess, and there's some linguistic fill beginning which could link 'diaspora' to the Haiti quake, a review of the data says no, the diaspora/people moving about due to changing circumstances really is 220-million.

True, there's some linkage of Canada and fast-track immigration for refugees, and the rising use of the term 'diaspora', but there's a lot more to be worried about later this year.

The problem is that as we look at the data, there are at least six great quakes due during calendar 2010 and possibly many more. After six, we stopped looking - not a pretty sight. We assume you know a 'great' quake is one with magnitude 8.0 or larger, but in a social sense, Haiti is a 'great' quake based on extreme loss of life.

From the period (approximately) July 7th onward, the data features six clusters of data that will be larger than the global horror that followed the 2004 tsunami. And - sad to report - the data suggests that 220-million will be moving around just on the [american continent] which means additional quakes can be expected this year of larger magnitude including some hints that one will be on the US West coast.

Among the problems with predictive linguistics technology is that it's not precise. How people use language is drifty on a good day. Although the US quake(s) seems to be California'ish, it could be as far north as Vancouver Island. Such is the imprecision of the data. No, can't narrow it down to the Long Valley caldera, Yellowstone, or something as simple as that.

...................................And then this:

" First Temblor in 'Great Quake' Series

I don't usually get up in the dark of the night to post updates, but these are exceptional times. Remember earlier this year (see Google's cache of the page) where I went into some details about what was expected this year with "Six Great Quakes to Come"?

Well #1 has shown up with an 8.8 magnitude quake in Chile. Here's the USGS notification:

== PRELIMINARY EARTHQUAKE REPORT ==

***This event has been revised.

Region: OFFSHORE MAULE, CHILE
Geographic coordinates: 35.846S, 72.718W
Magnitude: 8.8 Mw
Depth: 35 km
Universal Time (UTC): 27 Feb 2010 06:34:14
Time near the Epicenter: 27 Feb 2010 03:34:14
Local standard time in your area: 27 Feb 2010 06:34:14

Initial reports had place the quake at "only" an 8.3.

In my previous discussion of the 'great quakes' part of the data, I had suggested that what would be coming over the balance of 2010 had the potential to make 'Haiti look like a warm up act'. Sadly, given the population of Concepcion Chile, just 75 miles from the epicenter, this could prove an accurate forecast. We'll just have to wait for reports to start filtering out of the area and that could take some time since there has apparently been some damage to communications & power in the region. Power outages were reported in Santiago which is 200-miles out from the epicenter. There, a Chinese reporter is quoted:

"A Xinhua reporter said that when the quake struck, he felt his house shaking and heard a squeaky sound for nearly 40 seconds. Shortly after that, electricity was disrupted and everything fell into darkness."

Mind you, this is 200 miles from the epicenter. Damage will undoubtedly be higher in Concepcion which is only 75-miles from the epicenter and home to more than a million people in the region.

Notably, this comes within close temporal proximity to the 7.0 quake in the southern islands of Japan which caused tsunami concerns just 10-hours earlier.

More top the point, the Chile quake is on par with the Boxing Day quake and tsunami of 2004 which was a 9 on the Richter Scale.

Our apologies for the general nature of the six great quakes forecast, but it's quite difficult to discern much more (beyond 'more to come') since when a great quake happens near a tsunami-warning size quake like Japan it becomes lingustically difficult to achieve high resolution on individual events.

Still, as a precaution, residents of the US West Coast have hopefully put a little thought and planning into quake kits and water, since both SoCal and the Pacific Northwest/Vancouver Island regions may be at elevated risk this year.
What's bothering me now is that the 'great quakes' didn't previously look like they would start until sometime around/after July 7/8...which leaves the intriguing question "Has the timeline changed?" Are we one down and five to go?"

That should help a lot of you out..

SpaceGoatFarts has to do with space/blackops/misc things that don't fit anywhere else in his data... one of my favorite data sets..

It is nothing like twitter... that just goes to show the blatant ignorance.
It is not only explained on Clifs site halfpasthuman.com but also on wiki..
There is no excuse for ignorance.

And to the people who claim he's just a prophet.. you have NO idea what your talking about or what a prophet is..
It's all based on language from US! From sites all over the web..

and to the 'person' who said it was running under 50% accuracy.. I think your reading comprehension is lacking... along with your ability to connect the simplest of dots.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
oh and...

In three years of reading the reports, nowhere does it ever mention Yellowstone going off.. Nowhere... ever!

But much worse things are going happen.. lol

so don't worry your pretty heads..

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
"spacegoatfarts" refers to language used and picked up by web bot of people that actually are in the know about whats going on. If you take an example of area 51, there would be some scientists who actually know if there is a UFO craft there. Web bot would pick up some kind of message via internet with these types of language. Whether it be e-mail, facebook , twitter dialogue , I don't know but this gives some credence to the predictabvility of web bot. It is entirely possible to say that some seismologists could have been aware that this is going to be a bad earthquake year. Hell they may have even known that Chile was going to rock soon. It is this dialogue that happens before the event itself, that web bot picks up on and analizes. Hope this helps some. Bummerman

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
George Ure released news about the next webbot ALTA report. It's supposed to be available today. I can't get it, but if anyone here does and thinks its important, let me know, will ya?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

www.halfpasthuman.com...

Its there!

They want 10 bucks for the report

The Shape of Things to Come (2010/2011) - Issue Four The Shape of Things to Come is available from the Buy Now button below. Or by sending a check for 10 US dollars to the address below and INCLUDING your email address for delivery.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by berkeleygal]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Thanx!!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Your welcome.

Now, do I want to pay 10 bucks to have the pants scared off me

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I don't know if I'm gonna buy it or wait for George or Cliff to do a radio interview and hear their interpretaton of it! They can be more concise with the info, and reading those ALTA reports can be pretty painful. I know they have a Coast-to- Coast interview on April 1, so I may just wait and get it straight from the horses mouth!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I was skeptical as soon as you said you have to pay for these reports...seems fishy.

Anyway...do you have the dates for dataset 11 and 12? I'd like to see the dates of when the data was gathered and when the data was released.

Because I could very easily say I have a prediction system by writing a program to pick up keywords off of the internet...style it in cryptic langauge like that...claim it takes me 2 weeks to analyze the data...and then backdate the datasets 2 weeks.

So in reality...I pick up data in real time...take maybe a day to analyze the data...say it is from 2 weeks ago...and boom...I have made accurate predictions.

So...I'm just curious as to the dates on these datasets...data gathered date and data released date.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

berkeleygal put a link in her post above. Everything you want to know about the webbots and how they work, plus all dates are there! have fun!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I find the web bots pretty interesting. i have heard Cliff say in an interview they average about 50% accuracy. There are some ancient teachings about how our collective emotions can influence our environment, wheather etc. so I could see how they could get some accurate data by analyzing language being thrown around the internet. Seem to me that would be an indicator of emotions. And I have noticed that any time there is a disaster if you look at news leading up to the time of the disaster there is often heightened emotion in the area or region over some thing or incident going on.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenius
reply to post by nikiano

Could you tell me what is "SpaceGoatFarts entity" please? I don't follow webbot so forgive my ignorance. It sounds a bit silly.

Hi.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
Ahh , so it appears we have a new heir to the thrown for the so-called Messiah!!! The Web-Bot!!!

hmm, very clever.......

Reminds me of your cleverbot thread.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I was skeptical as soon as you said you have to pay for these reports...seems fishy.

Anyway...do you have the dates for dataset 11 and 12? I'd like to see the dates of when the data was gathered and when the data was released.

Because I could very easily say I have a prediction system by writing a program to pick up keywords off of the internet...style it in cryptic langauge like that...claim it takes me 2 weeks to analyze the data...and then backdate the datasets 2 weeks.

So in reality...I pick up data in real time...take maybe a day to analyze the data...say it is from 2 weeks ago...and boom...I have made accurate predictions.

So...I'm just curious as to the dates on these datasets...data gathered date and data released date.

So everything has to be free in this world? People have to make money you know. But it is a reasonable price instead of paying something like 29.95 for a report.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Has anybody bought this report? Is it worth it? Or is it pretty much the same thing he said on the Coast to coast radio show?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join