It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bam! Bam! Bam! 3rd Blizzard This Month Smacks East

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
As of last week, Flagstaff Az. has had 118 in. of snow this season.

10 FEET!!!

The closest any city back east came to Flagstaff was, I believe, 76 inches in Washington[?]

Suck it up and tough it out people. That's what you get for living up there

Tired of the snow? Come down here to beautiful Arizona

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
Seriously, I have nearly run out of room to push the snow. I just stand at the door and watch it fall, sip on my coffee, stare at the barn and the waiting tractor with plow inside and wimper like a little puppy some evenings.
It used to upset me when the plow truck would come by and close the end of the drive in, but now I just wait there for him, wave and shrug and clean up the mess.
The melt is going to be fantastic !
Make it stop Spart, gawd please make it stop!

Well, which would you rather, me to walk you through the assassination protocols of killing each and every person linked to controlling H.A.A.R.P., or me to go do it?

What am I going to get out of it exactly?

Please, realize, I'm kidding, of course.

Sarcasm, just one of many services I offer to ATS, free of charge.

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
As of last week, Flagstaff Az. has had 118 in. of snow this season.

10 FEET!!!

The closest any city back east came to Flagstaff was, I believe, 76 inches in Washington[?]

Suck it up and tough it out people. That's what you get for living up there

Tired of the snow? Come down here to beautiful Arizona

Peace

Holy crap.

I'm not tired of the snow.

I'm in Florida, the Sunshine state, guess I'll have to break out some mirrors.

Archimedes heat ray anyone?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
well i will make this predication between tuesday and friday of the first week of march the east coast will see more snowfall heavy in places light in others and after that i believe we will see at least one more snow event on east coast before easter.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I personally don't see the big deal with the snow. We've had winters like this in the past, and they have been worse, or not a snowy winter at all. It's unpredictable.

The biggest anomaly this season, at least the most obvious, was the Washington DC whiteout. Other than, it's been pretty standard up here in New England. We had a good stretch with no snow, which again is not uncommon, and now the snow is back, it's snowed for a few days now. We don't even have that much accumulated snow, no huge snow mounds this year, pretty standard stuff if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yup. I'm in New England too and it's just standard stuff. I have seen much worse in the past.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join