It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing a possible demon in a dream & waking up at 3:15 am

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The other night I had fallen asleep like any other night. I did have the strangest dream. I was outside contemplating the day when I decided to walk into a home. Inside there was this woman who seemed worried about something staring out the window. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed there was also another woman. I turned around to look at this woman then all of the sudden she grabs me and throws me down on a bed. I noticed her eyes were red and orange like of fire, as were the other woman's eyes. They started talking in a different language, possibly european. As I tried getting up she threw back down. I felt as if I had walked in on something I wasn't suppose to see. I then woke up. I suddenly felt an urge to look at the time on my cell phone and it was at 3:15 am. If anyone can tell me what this means, please tell me.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
can you describe the appearance of the women more? can you remember any words at all they said?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I would consider it a simple nightmare, personally. I've been woken up at awful hours in the morning by not so pleasant dreams. Naturally, I look to see the time since I often have to be up in the morning for work.

I can empathize with ya there!

As to possible meanings, interpreting dreams often has a lot to do with where you're at (emotionally, physically, etc.) and what's going on. So, some questions would help.

What were you contemplating, do you recall?

Was the woman looking out the window at you or where you were?

If you're a guy, is there a woman who's piqued your interest lately?

If so, are you married or in a relationship with someone else?

Was the home familiar, or were you entering a strange place?

Were any characters familiar, or did you get the impression, though they looked different, that they were someone you know?

Dreams are part of the way our subconscious processes the information of the day. They often don't make sense to our conscious mind because we don't always understand or recognize the symbolism. If you haven't made a point of writing down dreams when you wake up, it is probably rare that you remember them or remember them in detail except when something else wakes you in the midst of one. It could have been there was a bang, something outside, or something else that woke you up while your brain was trying to process some underlying fear you have that you don't yet consciously recognize.

That's not to say it could be of a spiritual nature, but it helps to rule out the mundane, such as a simple nightmare that has gained significance because you were woken by something and remembered it or even if it was induced by some substance taken before you went to bed.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
The other night I had fallen asleep like any other night. I did have the strangest dream. I was outside contemplating the day when I decided to walk into a home. Inside there was this woman who seemed worried about something staring out the window. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed there was also another woman. I turned around to look at this woman then all of the sudden she grabs me and throws me down on a bed. I noticed her eyes were red and orange like of fire, as were the other woman's eyes. They started talking in a different language, possibly european. As I tried getting up she threw back down. I felt as if I had walked in on something I wasn't suppose to see. I then woke up. I suddenly felt an urge to look at the time on my cell phone and it was at 3:15 am. If anyone can tell me what this means, please tell me.

It sounds to me as though your dream is telling you to acknowledge the things in your life which represents 'ego'- Emotions such as lust, jealousy, or greed or other things such as sex, drugs/alcohol, or anything that could give you an attatchment-such as too much junk food or too much TV, maybe even agression, or impatience (these are xamples).

You are in need of contemplating your days and how they are spent. There may be something you know that needs to change for the better.

The woman is looking out the window- This may symbolise that there's clarity-There is something for you to see out there. Perhaps you are worried about what is beyond your comfort zone- into the change/unknown. Speaking in another language may be telling you how everyones opinions or advice is not being paid attention too. Are you ignoring the advice of a loved one or a family member-maybe even someone that is female-like a mother or something.

You felt as though you were not supposed o see something-So this is about you recognizing something-seeing-Just as the rest of your dream has ben suggesting to you-ponder and think. Obviously b.c this dream is encouraging you to think-You may need to do this to find the answers you seek.

Dreams that scare us are meant to give us a jolt of emotions so that we pay attention. Remember that fire is not necessarily a bad thing-God is fire when he speaks to Moses and is represented as fire a lot in the bible-For Christianity. Fire can be a a spiritual thing and it has good uses in our lives as well. Everything in moderation.

They didn't want you to leave and forget that you still had something to pay attention to-You can't walk past this one.

3-can be a positive number
1+5=6

6 is obvisouly- two threes.

or you can add 6+3= 9 that is three 3's...three is important whether it means positivity or something else-like a date pershaps- 3rd month, 3rd day, three more weeks etc..

gl.

jmho

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It could also be something so simple as a fear of 2012, a belief you've found a website with some clarity on the subject, combined with a belief that there are powers that be that don't want you to know the truth.

In other words, a simple dose of healthy paranoia that you brain is trying to process through with all of the new information you've gathered here over the past few months.

Or it could be you recently watched an episode of the X-Files.

Or it could be significant, though to what end I cannot say.

Being a Christian and believing the Bible, I would say that if this was supernatural in nature and it came from God, He will clear up any confusion. The Bible says that God is not a God of confusion, but rather One who wants to make Himself known, though at times He appears to be confusing, desiring us to seek Him more for the answers.

So maybe try praying about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
It could also be something so simple as a fear of 2012, a belief you've found a website with some clarity on the subject, combined with a belief that there are powers that be that don't want you to know the truth.

In other words, a simple dose of healthy paranoia that you brain is trying to process through with all of the new information you've gathered here over the past few months.

Or it could be you recently watched an episode of the X-Files.

Or it could be significant, though to what end I cannot say.

Being a Christian and believing the Bible, I would say that if this was supernatural in nature and it came from God, He will clear up any confusion. The Bible says that God is not a God of confusion, but rather One who wants to make Himself known, though at times He appears to be confusing, desiring us to seek Him more for the answers.

So maybe try praying about it.

Pretend fish can read for a moment. A person may write a clear message on a piece of white paper for a little goldfish to read, but if the fish bowl has been fogged up by whatever the fish has done he won't see it clearly. God is kind of like this at times and God's helpers. We don't always understand, which is why Joseph helped to translate dreams for people like the King of Egypt. Not because God wasn't clear, but because only certain people are clear enough to see.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Make no mistake, I'm not disagreeing that your interpretation could be correct. I'm just throwing out some more mundane explanations as well. If I'm freaking out that the neighbor's dog is going to maim me and I dream a demon dog maims me, it's probably based on that fear and not something deeper. Not having any clue where Awakened is at in life, I can't presume to know the significance or lack thereof, nor meaning beyond what symbolism is typical in dreams (which, I suspect you already know, is not a hard and fast rule, either).

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
reply to post by Zerra

Make no mistake, I'm not disagreeing that your interpretation could be correct. I'm just throwing out some more mundane explanations as well. If I'm freaking out that the neighbor's dog is going to maim me and I dream a demon dog maims me, it's probably based on that fear and not something deeper. Not having any clue where Awakened is at in life, I can't presume to know the significance or lack thereof, nor meaning beyond what symbolism is typical in dreams (which, I suspect you already know, is not a hard and fast rule, either).

I agree with you, which is how I may be wrong in my interpretation. Though I have a certain ability when it comes to dreams and I always give it a shot just in case

In the end, the poster will need to use their own intuition and knowledge to find what they need.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by junglejake

Nothing seemed familiar to me. I am a guy but nothing out of the ordinary with females going on in my life.
I can say that it wasn't a nightmare only because I was frightened at all. I kind of felt mesmerized by the fiery eyes

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012

Well, I don't see anything demonic about the time at all. The "witching" hour is usually 3:33 a.m., but the dream itself seems very troubled. Just throwing in my two cents.

new topics

top topics

join