It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awoken with outer half of both legs shaven?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Idk why or how
but the other morning, I awoke with the outer side of both of my legs feeling shaven, not a close shave kind of stubbley, it couldn't of been a prank, cuz the person I live with works nights, so I'm still awake before she leaves, and then Im up before she gets home. I felt my leg the oter mornig, and the outer half feels stubbley, but the inner is still regular hairy. Then I felt the other leg. And it was the same thing.

I don't know what it could be.
I'm not saying it's an abduction or something.
I just figured I'd post it here, cuz the people on here are educated in strange occurances.
I just find this completely weir and confusing.

Anyone ever awoke to something like this?
Or know anything about this?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

Dear wartooth420

Ok I know it was a very long time ago but this sort of thing has happened to me as well we did have good parties back then.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm going to guess a new pair of pants or a tighter pair of pants caused you to lose your hair. Unless some ghost stole your razor and shaved them?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Are your kidneys intact?
Any sutures?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I can give you a diagnosis for only $30 Just press the PAY button on the bottom.

Socks do that to you.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I heard about these leg hair feeding shadow people once..

but on a serious note..

I'll echo what someone else said and say its new pants...or maybe new socks.

Happened to me once.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Wow, thats pretty freaky friend.

But I imagine that waking up with other things missing would be much, much worse.

It could have been a sleep walking episode, .... yeah, thats it. haha, I've woken up with different color hair before.

You don't take Ambien by any chance do you ?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I just find this completely weir and confusing

Well Mr.420, how can i put this...
Well d00d maybe you like droped somethin that was like burning and stuff and like an ember dropped on you leg and your hairs were all like "no man we are burnin we are burnin" and you were like passed out and stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Try and think to yourself what you were doing the night prior. Hopefully that will help in trying to figure this out.

No need to post what you did the night before online though, know what I mean?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
could your calves have been rubbing? lol...sounds like a prank

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Haha I thought people would be smart about it xD

oh well

there nothing I know that could of caused it. No partying. I don't wear pants when I sleep; nor socks. Just the good ole boxers.
If only one leg was like this I'd say it was just me rubbing it on the bd that caused it, but it's both si I have no clue

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Really odd you should say that, my friend woke up this morning and both the outside of his legs were shaven, like, immac smooth, really odd.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If you didnt party and your butt doesnt hurt then it could be your pants that do that in winter time becouse of the friction

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If it's just on your calves then it could be natural. As blokes get older they lose the hair on the outside of their calves. I didn't notice it had happened to me until someone was on about how it happened to men, and I had a look at mine. Don't know what age it starts though, and they're not stubbly.

new topics

top topics

join