It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO ? Southern California 11-29-09

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
im sorry, but in the russian video, if you cant see the star thats not even moving i feel its deliberate or you must actualy have problems with tour sight!

i am not anothe rposter of "skeptic verse2, whatever the feck that is .. ans to be honest that comment has annoyed me. I believe as much as the next guy, but unlike you, im not a deluded believer who craps on any and all proof. I am someone who believed that objectiveness must be used to get to the bottom of things. I was not being skeptical on anythign but the russian vid, as thats the only vid that i felt could actualy be explained in this thread! (the other pics/links)

you need to open your mind more to the fact that most things ARE explainable.

Ram

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
'well i am in trouble here - Because I have seen one of these myself..

So - I will do the "mentally Deranged post a picture" for you normal people...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f531ff38d04.jpg[/atsimg]

The one i saw did this...

It was all black - had 3 lights - While it flew away - The hull faded out..
The 3 lights kept shining..

Im sorry...
That was what I believe my eyes saw.
And off course it affects the way I perceive the world, and life, and stuff.
2005 Denmark.

(spell check)

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Ram]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
...it's possible the parts of the craft we are seeing, might be part of the propulsion system that doesn't cloak. i dunno, just a guess.

....better yet , who's driving it ?

Good points Mate (BTW Nice thread - thanks for making it :up

It could very well be that these points of light might be some novel propulsion system or even what plasma actuators might look like in use. There is also another possibility which I shall cover at the bottom of this post.

Plasma Actuators:

AFRL is laying the groundwork to develop revolutionary hypersonic aerospace vehicles. Researchers are examining the feasibility of replacing traditional mechanical actuators, which move like wing flaps to control an air vehicle’s flight control surfaces, with plasma actuators that require no moving parts and are more reliable.

As part of the Boundary Layers and Hypersonics program, AFRL conducted a wind tunnel test to evaluate the feasibility of using plasma actuators for airframe flight control. In AFRL’s Mach 5 Plasma Channel wind tunnel, engineers used a strong electric field to ionize air around an air vehicle model to create plasma. The plasma-heated air successfully exerted force on the model and demonstrated that the plasma actuator concept is a viable area for further study and development. The program focuses on characterizing, predicting, and controlling high-speed fluid dynamic phenomena, including boundary layer transition; shock/boundary layer and shock/shock interactions; and other airframe propulsion integration phenomena such as real-gas effects, plasma aerodynamics, magneto-hydrodynamics, and high-speed flow heat transfer.

(Mr. R. Kimmel, AFRL/VAAA, (937) 656-7868)

More on Plasma Actuators:
www.thelivingmoon.com...

With regards to your questions of who is piloting the craft - perhaps these craft don't have any need for pilots in the craft.

Maybe what we are seeing with these triangles(if it is not a single craft) is the swarm control and coordination technology come to fruition and being utilized with multiple UAV's...

Get doc here:

'Model-based Swarm Control of Unmanned Ground Vehicles' (but it also covers Air Vehicles...)
Lookahead Decisions Inc.
www.scs.org...

Another interesting paper on swarm control and coordination is this one:

SWARMING COORDINATION OF MULTIPLE UAV’S FOR COLLABORATIVE SENSING
www.newvectors.net...

Abstract:

Some imaging tasks and modalities (e.g., interferomet-ric SAR) require managing a dynamic spatio-temporal configuration of sensors (whether electro-optic or RF) over a wide area. One promising approach is to mount each sensor on a separate unpiloted vehicle, and endow the population of such vehicles with the ability to con-figure themselves and coordinate their actions to create and maintain the required sensor configuration. This paper describes some scenarios where such a capability would be useful, identifies technical issues that need to be addressed, suggests general principles and techniques that we have found useful in dealing with such scenarios, and describes a specific example that we have constructed and tested in a simulation environment.

Issues:
Coordinating multiple UAV’s for such sensing scenar-ios requires spatial and temporal coordination and the alignment of distinct roles within the team. Spatial co-ordination distributes units over the area being ob-served, and includes such tasks as determining the maximum spread between vehicles and the minimum acceptable number of revisits per unit area, assigning sectors to each unit, causing a team to converge in a specific location, or stationing UAV’s in a particular formation. Temporal coordination ensures that all UAV’s act at the right time or with the right frequency, provide their input at the right moment, and assume their designated locations and operating roles at the right time for the constellation to work as a whole. Team co-ordination seeks to optimize the assignment of individual vehicles to roles in terms of their preferences or constraints (e.g., the configuration of individual vehicles), managing the formation, coordination, maintenance, and dispersion of groups of vehicles.

Conventional (non-autonomous) approaches require humans to fly each UAV. This approach is costly both in terms of manpower and (since all communications must go through the control center) bandwidth, and in addition can be a difficult cognitive task. Autonomous coordination among the aircraft permits the use of local nearest-neighbor communications (reducing band-width), and our experiments show that simple local algorithms can yield robust self-organization sufficient to satisfy these missions.

Drone aircraft flying in formation would be restricted only by the limitations of their hardware. They would be able to accomplish maneuvers that would kill any pilot in the craft, and using a refined combat-ready version of swarm logic; would be able to hold formation for the duration of the mission, lending the appearance of a single craft. This would make tactical sense, as both eyewitnesses and radar would most likely report a single craft.

*Also, the lights do not necessarily have to be related to a propulsion or maneuvering system - they could be there for illusory reasons to fool visual observers. Perhaps that is why people say they were unable to see stars 'through the craft'; the lighting was configured in such way that the 3 craft would be for the most part 'inside' the three light sources (hence the blocked stars).

Ram

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

3 Unmanned Aircrafts Flying in Formation.

omg - i cannot figure this out..

cu..

These drones and Unmanned aircraft's they are American right?
What are they doing over Denmark if they are American?

That is the part that I don't get.
sorry for asking this..

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I see you've posted that Ohio Triangle.....I was looking for that the other night. Now I can review the earlier threads.
Do you have any comments regarding that Ohio object?

hello MMN, here is the link to the Ohio thread..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

maybe it's a better idea if you go look at the thread and let us know what you think about it before hearing my comments ? maybe not ?

reply to post by boaby_phet

m sorry, but in the russian video, if you cant see the star thats not even moving i feel its deliberate or you must actualy have problems with tour sight!

maybe i do have a eye problem , maybe not ? FYI just because i don't see what you do doesn't mean i believe your wrong. i am always willing to (if need be) admit i could be mistaken about something, so why don't you take some time and get some screen captures of the video and illustrate what your describing ? or will you keep wasting my time with personal attacks ?

:shk:

reply to post by Ram

LOL, thanks Ram for doing the "mentally Deranged post a picture" thing for us and sharing your story !
any other sightings since then ?

reply to post by Exuberant1

wow thanks Exuberant1 for the great post
, if these craft are man made (i'm not convinced yet that they are) you might be correct about them being unmanned since they would be able to accomplish maneuvers that would kill any pilot in the craft.

interesting data on the "swarm" technology , kinda spooky if multiple combat vehicles can communicate and share each others real time current data while in operation

a conscious collective artificial intelligence ?

have you seen the new DoD emblem ? i.imgur.com...

www.ufologie.net...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cf2a7b92d9b.jpg[/atsimg]

part 2 --> shows the ufo on the fighter jets radar screen and how it changed altitude in a blink of an eye . no human pilot could have survived those maneuvers ?

[edit on 3-3-2010 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

screen captures... i wasnt going to waste my time, but i also cant stand people who are deliberatly being blind to the fact that some (not all) things are explainable.

below are 8 stills from the video, the first 4 or 5 are magnified to 400% and cropped, the last few (that were already zoomed in in the vid) have been cropped and magnified to 200%

the last 2/3 is where you see the star start to pass behind. My theory is the tv people cut the video where they did deliberatly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/82ff57205e6c6c0c.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/9ae4c80388f959c0.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/119e12cffb444837.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/edefd28d96bec373.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a6d5a3f818bcd14a.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/0d66069107e0668b.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/8a5dffbe4357bf74.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/02d4a3166af84ec2.png[/atsimg]

the video goes to the clip of the two guys after this frame.

feel free to animate or whatever.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

ok bro thanks for the images.

Giant Triangle Phoenix Arizona

"swarm" technology ? or one huge craft ?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
cool vid, i have seen this before .. its in the wow, that could be one big thing, but theirs not enough solid video to tell one way or another.

Knowing that satellites can fly in formationion takes my thinking one way but is instantly counter acted by a few things ... The fact that ive never seen a formation or satellites reported to fly in a formation like that, the triangle formation yes, but thats only 3 satellites (so they can triangulate positions).

Also, the airforce were out to investigate this, before they would be investigating, they would have to have detected something, they wouldnt be rushing out like this for a group of their own satellites.

one deffinite is that its not a solid (triangle shaped) object, as we can see the stars flying bast behind, i Also would not say it is a solid v shaped object, as again, we see stars flying past behind it (unless its transparrent).

My conclusion ... its impossible to really tell what this one is, but, i would make a guess that it was a group of very high altidude formation flying "things" that were NOT american (they coudl be from anywhere in the univesrse)... they Could be satelittes, they could also be a fleet of flying saucers, but what i do suspect is that they must be the super secret AND non american types of ufo's!

i prefer these kinds of videos that realy cant be explained.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
3 objects or one object caught on night vision camera @.39

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is freaking me out.
My friend said at School that he saw a UFO and grabbed his friend's Camera and below is the pic. I didn't know what to think of it/what it was. I just really hope that this isn't the Government because WW3 would be the end, For sure.

This photo was taken by my friend all credits go to him.

If anybody knows if this is some kind of Aircraft can you state which one, It apparently had his whole Class in panic and not even the Teacher could give a decent explanation.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Cobstah]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobstah

That image looks fake.

It just has that feel to it.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I thought that too and there's no way for me to prove it isn't a fake.
This was taken months ago and when my friend showed me it on his Camera (Well his friend's) I thought he was full of #. But at the same time I knew that he did have an excursion that day and he's only 15. He knows nothing about Computers let alone being able to pull off such a realistic looking UFO.

And like I said this happened months ago, To this day he still tells me it was real.

I'm not being a faggot lol I #ing love looking up Aliens and #, I came past this site and when I saw the triangles I thought "#, That UFO my friend said he saw kinda looks like a triangle with what could be lights"

Ram

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Ram

LOL, thanks Ram for doing the "mentally Deranged post a picture" thing for us and sharing your story !
any other sightings since then ?

[edit on 3-3-2010 by easynow]

Just lights and a plasticbag type thing..

interresting thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
[edit on 5-3-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I see you've posted that Ohio Triangle.....I was looking for that the other night. Now I can review the earlier threads.
Do you have any comments regarding that Ohio object?

hello MMN, here is the link to the Ohio thread..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

maybe it's a better idea if you go look at the thread and let us know what you think about it before hearing my comments ? maybe not ?

G'day easynow

I've finally had time to work through that Ohio triangle thread again.

To me, it still remains one of those extremely rare cases wherein the photos stand up to some level of scrutiny, notwithstanding some issues with those photos.

It's one of my "who knows" cases.....I wish I'd been there.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join