It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selling your soul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

Hi Noob!

Still with the searching questions, eh?

Black Sabbath released 'sold our souls for rock and roll' and it was taken as tounge in cheek.

AC/DC say Hell ain't no bad place to be - harmless rebellion.

Led Zepp - Stairway to heaven - no mention of hell, cited as a backmasked message from satan

Go figure!

If you want to know about true evil in music, try Phil Collins.
)

What you listen to doesn't matter, its who you are that counts.

Oh, and a question for all those people posting on here that theres no Soul?

Which possibility scares you most, being right or being wrong?
S&F

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Icerider]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

You beat me to it, I was going to link a few of those. This thread is hilarious. How old is the OP? I feel old now...

That one website where you can sell your soul to the highest bidder, or exchange it for or world gains IS kind of creepy though

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Legally speaking is no you cannot as you legally cannot sell something that you have no legal ownership to/of.

Your soul is leased to you and is owned by The Divine God managed by The Hall Of Souls at The Guff. God or the head of The Guff can at anytime for any reason terminate the contract and order the soul recalled. Hence death.

To become famous those with the money and connections to make it happen fully know this and know they can't do jack about it so instead they try to enforce the concept of "Total, blind allegiance".

Now, as to the suspiscion if you listen to say, rap or metal are you committing your sold to The Dark Prince and the answer is a flat out NO!
They however do use music to try to get us to sin so that we are less powerful and incapable of fighting back or resisting. Music is music, enjoy it for the music, the message but do trust that you can't sell your soul by listening to a cd.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I have (this is not a joke, or a lie) a hobby of purchasing peoples' (generally friends') souls in exchange for small favors, when I find them in a moment of need. I will, quite literally, have them draw up a brief contract detailing the exchange, have it signed by both parties in the presence of a witness, and file it away. I have thus far collected four souls in this fashion.

I am not a particularly religious man, and I do not expect much of an Afterlife. This is more or less just an abstract and perverse form of entertainment which I happen to enjoy. But I cannot help but see it as hedging my bets, on some level; if indeed the Christians are right and I end up damned for my iniquities, at least I will have a bit of a head start on constructing my infernal legion.

If you are serious about selling your soul and you are willing to settle for a reasonable price, please contact me via u2u.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Well if you want some sites from folks who believe there may be demon involvement in music, here are two:
www.jesus-is-savior.com...
www.jesus-is-savior.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I think you should checked my thread posted a few weeks back.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If you can't prove a soul exists or doesn't exists, if you can't prove that hell or satan does/doesn't exist then how can you automaticlly right off the concept? You obviously can't with any degree of certainty. So the op has to decide if it's real or not and make his decision from there. If your soul is real then why would you let some random person on a message board advise you what to do with it?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
I have (this is not a joke, or a lie) a hobby of purchasing peoples' (generally friends') souls in exchange for small favors, when I find them in a moment of need. I will, quite literally, have them draw up a brief contract detailing the exchange, have it signed by both parties in the presence of a witness, and file it away. I have thus far collected four souls in this fashion.

I am not a particularly religious man, and I do not expect much of an Afterlife. This is more or less just an abstract and perverse form of entertainment which I happen to enjoy. But I cannot help but see it as hedging my bets, on some level; if indeed the Christians are right and I end up damned for my iniquities, at least I will have a bit of a head start on constructing my infernal legion.

If you are serious about selling your soul and you are willing to settle for a reasonable price, please contact me via u2u.

No transaction you've ever participated in the selling of someone's soul is legal as you cannot buy something that someone has no legal ownership to. No sale is recognized by the Higher spiritual Order.

Furthermore, any person trying to purhcase or to bargain for souls will be met with a very early demise.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

How early is early for an early demise?

It might not be legally binding, in the sense that it is quantifiable, but it might be spritually/eternally binding?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join