It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment could prove The Theory of General Relativity wrong...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

This is correct no matter how many people try to dismiss it. Google Otis Carr's utron for an example on manipulating gravity using gyroscopic effects.

When you enter the realm of mainstream science you enter the political field, there's a huge difference between politics and rational thinking. This is why there's public science which seems to progress in baby steps and hidden science only practiced in the dark. I'm sure DARPA will tell you all about it, oh wait they won't

This is why the public release of this experiment is highly unnatural. I believe the fact it has been done by the European space agency might be a reason, you will never see this kind of controversial scientific news out of the US. At the same time this article might be the last we'll ever hear of this experiment, that also won't be a first.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by broli]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by broli

This is why the public release of this experiment is highly unnatural. I believe the fact it has been done by the European space agency might be a reason, you will never see this kind of controversial scientific news out of the US. At the same time this article might be the last we'll ever hear of this experiment, that also won't be a first.

I sadly have to agree with you there. There is a good possibility we won't here more of the experiment, and that will just depress me. I hope either there are scientists willing to fight for the truth, or that this was a planned release with intentions of opening up new technologies.

The idea is so easy(in theory) to replicate too! Just give a whirl lol.

Now just have to figure out a cheap way to measure the gravitomagnetic field of the subject....crap

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ok I had some time to sit down and do some deeper research into this. The first thing I found out was that this news has been around since 2006!:

www.esa.int...

The next thing I found was that even ATS has a thread about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So guys it seems like predicted, and pretty much habit by now...breakthrough science that disappears into the dark. I also read the page of the main researcher behind this, and here are some quotes...

We cooperate and receive contracts from NASA, ESA and major industry such as ASTRIUM and ALENIA or research institutions such as the Max-Planck institute.

If you are in bed with the biggest "scientific" establishments you pretty much sing their tune or you'll never be able to do "science" outside of a garage.

Moreover, I'm working on several other advanced propulsion concepts including consultancy for the US Air Force on breakthrough propulsion physics (ultimate goal is to find a new type of engine that can enable interstellar travel).

Yeah the US Air Force. If the above wasn't already worse you practically sell your soul if you are involved with the US army.

So guys I'm sorry to break down on the happiness but this technology will be buried with the countless others that have come before it.

I realized that it is we that should bring the change rather than these corrupt politicians and scientists who clean their shoes. If this doesn't happen this kind of society changing technology will never see the light of day.

Their occupation should be called politiscience, as there's nothing scientific about the people involved with it. We see the same behavior in every "scientific field" going from medical to geological. Greed corruption Control, GCC in short.

I feel embarrassed to be part of the human race.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by broli
That's also quite a low speed. Can you imagine the effect of this had it been spinning at millions of RPM. Or even higher, nearing the speed of light like in a circular particle accelerator. I believe this effect can also give rise to anti gravity.

I agree, This is a totally astonishing find, thanks for posting S&F

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectedLogic

On a side note, I wonder if this is related to the claim of spinning objects becoming lighter.

www.physicsforums.com...

Funny you mention that, I was trying to explain that to my daughter last week. I gave her this example, I told her to go move the washing machine. She tried to move it, but due to the size and weight she couldn't. I put it on the spin cycle and let it get the RPM's up and told her to move it. At that point she could move it around pretty effortlessly. She was amazed.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by broli

Apologies on raising an old subject if that is the case. I did a search for it, but I guess my search terms were off.

I agree that is will be many decades before the establishment "allows" any type of breakthrough technology in the area of energy. I believe the miracle technology will be unveiled when the crude tap runs dry.

It's things like this that have me thinking about switching majors from Marine Biology to Physics.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
How can you prove that relativity is wrong when there are many applications of this theory ( IE GPS )??

I found other applications in this threadwww.bautforum.com... .

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nostrashawnus

Originally posted by ProjectedLogic
Funny you mention that, I was trying to explain that to my daughter last week. I gave her this example, I told her to go move the washing machine. She tried to move it, but due to the size and weight she couldn't. I put it on the spin cycle and let it get the RPM's up and told her to move it. At that point she could move it around pretty effortlessly. She was amazed.

Isn't it actually lighter due to the internal weight of the clothes being caught in freefall within the dryer? If it's falling, it's weightless. Right? Or does this also happen when it's empty?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

So, does that mean that gravity's effect is like the flow of water, and if so, can you possibly direct the force of gravity by placing a massive, rapidly spinning object perpendicular to the gravity of, say, a planet? That would really have some potential if it could be done in a safe and energy-efficient manner!

By the way, December_Rain, could you provide me with the number of your flying car dealer? I want to arrange a test flight.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by warpcrafter]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sounds like they made a Nazi bell, albeit without the mercury plasma cooled until it becomes a frictionless superconductor, but spin mass around and you will get a gravitational force in conjunction with the right hand rule. In the deep dark recesses of the military industrial complex this has been known for quite some time.

Nazi Bell

[edit on 26-2-2010 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by broli

You're getting warmer. This is how the supposed TR-3B engine works.

So guys I'm sorry to break down on the happiness but this technology will be buried with the countless others that have come before it.

I realized that it is we that should bring the change rather than these corrupt politicians and scientists who clean their shoes. If this doesn't happen this kind of society changing technology will never see the light of day.

I'm more optimistic than that, since this technology is a necessity right now.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
all the way's goes to..................

www.mufonla.com...

Mr. Fouche describes the TR-3B's propulsion system as follows:
"A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field
Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead
of any imaginable technology... The plasma, mercury based, is
pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees
Kelvin, and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive
plasma with the resulting gravity disruption.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

I actually disagree with the title of the story, but I am felt the need to stay true to the article so I transplanted it. I think it would be better to imply that this experiment suggest the fabled connection between Relativity and Quantum Physics.

Of course the production of excess energy from a subject's mass by spinning it holds so many possible applications by itself...*salivates mindlessly* (I told you I am a true nerd
)

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by arvitek

And in the context of this experiment that suddenly doesn't seem so "kooky"(pardon the phrase).

I really have to remind myself to be more open minded about alternative technologies and scientific theories.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is a great find... kudos and whatnot...

Analasys of the Gravity Probe B data is still underway but may also provide evidence of gravitomagnetic lines of force.

In another thread here: ATS thread: Mercury Based Anti-Gravity Technology?

A device for producing anti-gravity based upon gravitomagnetic theory is explained.

One step closer to a unified field theorem.... there are no particles... only spherical wave forms.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

The Brazilian Cesar Lattes, discoverer of the Pi-meson, declared in 1996 that Einstein was a fraud -- and Lattes was a Jew so no one could charge him with antisemitism, although they tried:

www.alfredo-braga.pro.br...

[edit on 26-2-2010 by drew hempel]

[edit on 26-2-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Goodie! Now I can keep building my flying saucer and not be hassled Da man!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The increase in mass witnessed in this experiment is a result of the magnetic field of the superconductor interacting with the rotating mass of the superconductor.

Extended Heim Theory posits that a magnetic field can create virtual gravitophoton pairs (gravitational force/expansion force) from electromagnetic radiation.

In order to absorb the gravitational force gravitophotons, a fast rotating mass or possibly just a fast moving mass needs to pass through the gravitophoton pairs. In doing so the mass' protons and neutrons absorb the gravitational force gravitophotons creating a dent in spacetime (i.e. making them heavier).

The biggest examples we have of this phenomenon is the black hole and neutron star. We know from studying neutron stars that they can have magnetic fields in excess of 100,000 Tesla in comparison to some of the strongest electromagnets on earth which can only reach 100 Tesla (the small spinning superconductor in the experiment would probably be a couple Tesla at most).

We also know neutron stars can have rotational periods of one complete rotation in less than a second.

Lastly we know neutron stars have incredibly powerful gravitational fields. These gravitational fields are a direct result of the high strength magnetic fields and rotation rates of these stars.

Black holes are merely neutron stars' bigger more powerful cousins which turn all of their electromagnetic radiation into gravitational energy as opposed to almost all which is why neutron stars can still be seen, albeit barely.

The alcubierre warp drive concept devised a means of using dents and hills in spacetime to propel a craft by moving spacetime itself rather than moving the craft through spacetime.

By creating a dent in spacetime at the front of a craft and a hill in spacetime at the back of the craft:

the craft would ride this wave inside a region known as a warp bubble of flat space. Since the ship is not moving within this bubble, but carried along as the region itself moves, conventional relativistic effects such as time dilation do not apply in the way they would in the case of a ship moving at high velocity through flat spacetime.

Now, in order to create the hill in spacetime one needs to capture the unpaired expansion force gravitophotons that were freed when the gravitational force gravitophotons collided with the moving mass. Expansion force gravitophotons are attracted to electrons (as seen in the EHT link above) and I believe electric fields like those in a parallel plate capacitor.

I think this is why the McCandlish ARV mentioned in the Disclosure Project had an aluminum flywheel above a magnetic coil above a bank of flat parallel plate capacitors.

P.S. I have been posting on this for a few months now as can be seen in my profile and I would just like to say 1st. And that I am dusting off my mantle and making room for the Nobel Prize

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Bobbox1980]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

There was a guy who claimed who was from Andromeda with a similar idea to yours, that is aliens travelled here with spacecrafts that could warp spacetime. So just how exactly one captures these "gravitophotons?"

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Not to be rude to the, but I am wondering the same thing. Seems we(or at least myself) are missing a key part of this concept.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join