It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Burrito That Never Was

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Here's my rant...I'm truly sick and damn tired of heading over to Taco Bell, ordering $30 in food for my Family and getting home only to find out there's at least 3 wrong or missing items! Now don't get me wrong...I'm not one of those dimwits who whine about the mexicans taking my order not being able to speak english...BUT SOME ENGLISH WOULD BE GOOD, RIGHT???

I hate not getting my order so what do I do? I say, "Forget you guys I'm heading over to McDonalds!" only to get the wrong order again! Is it a conspiracy to give me the wrong order whichever fast food I go to??

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Stop going to fast food places. I wouldn't feed that crap to my dog.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebeagle
Stop going to fast food places. I wouldn't feed that crap to my dog.

Actually, the meat used in taco bell products is the same meat thats rejected from dog food companies. Its made from sick, diseased cows. I never eat there.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
Actually, the meat used in taco bell products is the same meat thats rejected from dog food companies. Its made from sick, diseased cows. I never eat there.

Not true.

www.snopes.com...

-B.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You poor bastards, if only you knew the heaven which is Taco Villa.

Their burritos are like a joygasm of beans and cheese, with a hot splash of sauce.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Their burritos are like a joygasm of beans and cheese, with a hot splash of sauce.

We have Taco Villa here and I agree they make the perfect burrito.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

Do you have any hard evidence of that because Banshee did present a damn good link that shows that rumor to be nothing more than an urban legend.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Actually, its usually because the greedy fecks who run the places never hire enough people to do the job. So each employee is forced to run around like a blue arsed fly in order to do the jobs of two or more people.
That definitely has an effect on morale. That, plus the pressure, adds to mistakes being made. Of course there are genuine incompetants but most people working fast food do it to survive. I've never had to do that, but it doesn't mean I don't understand the reasons. 25 years in business has taught me a few things after all.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If you're going to eat the crappola that passes as "Fast Food," then it would behoove you to check the contents of your bag before leaving the premises.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yeah, Taco Bell messes up my orders so much; don't trust them.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillerD

Originally posted by Lysergic

We have Taco Villa here and I agree they make the perfect burrito.

Finally someone who knows what I'm talking about, Parrhesia claims there is a taco villa in canada, but I think it has nothing to do with the Taco Villa that started here. Same name but no cigar, or burrito in this case!

top topics

join