It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netherlands Secondary Fingerprint Database

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Aaorn Boudewijn challenged the Dutch when they denied him a passport after not giving them his fingerprints.

I applaud this man in this challenge and hope to see more to come.

Netherlands: Court Test Of Fingerprint Legality

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I hope he wins his case. This is why I wont be renewing my passport when it runs out

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Same here I will also not be renewing my pasport.

But I can talk big because my pasport expires in 2012 at the end.

Wonder if anyone cares at that time.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Human rights.If the court fails to say he has the right to deny.

Then you know conspiracies are true ! According Europe's human rights.
We have the freedom of rejection. Without a reasonable doubt we have the right ! They can't touch us !
They do anyway !

The Flag of Europe is the flag of both the European Union and the Council of Europe.Main article: Human rights in Europe Main article: Human rights in Europe
The Council of Europe, founded in 1949, is the oldest organisation working for European integration. It is an international organisation with legal personality recognised under public international law and has observer status with the United Nations. The seat of the Council of Europe is in Strasbourg in France. The Council of Europe is responsible for both the European Convention on Human Rights and the European Court of Human Rights.[46] These institutions bind the Council's members to a code of human rights which, though strict, are more lenient than those of the United Nations charter on human rights.[citation needed] The Council also promotes the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages and the European Social Charter.[47] Membership is open to all European states which seek European integration, accept the principle of the rule of law and are able and willing to guarantee democracy, fundamental human rights and freedoms.[48]

The Council of Europe is separate from the European Union, but the latter is expected to accede to the European Convention and potentially the Council itself.[citation needed] The EU also has a separate human rights document; the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.[49]

The European Convention on Human Rights defines and guarantees since 1950 human rights and fundamental freedoms in Europe.[50] All 47 member states of the Council of Europe have signed this Convention and are therefore under the jurisdiction of the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg.[50] In order to prevent torture and inhuman or degrading treatment (Article 3 of the Convention), the Committee for the Prevention of Torture was established.[51]

The European Court of Human Rights is the only international court with jurisdiction to deal with cases brought by individuals (rather than states).[50]

Link to source

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course, it could be altered !??? But it means the same if it is.
Even asking for an I.D. can be ignored by it's owner. ( from any other then law enforcement) I think.

The situation these days is very much the opposite of what once was.

The first time regristation was demanded. ( Napoleon )
The second time " " ( Hitler , Nazis )

We are now a police state. Now I'm just hoping for it to be one of honor and good will intentions.

We will see.

S&F For my fellow country man !

[edit on 26/2/10 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I was talking to my cousin last night who travels to the states from Canada every week and told me about the full body scanners and the process he had to go through to get an expedited pass( interviews 1,000's of paper work, fingerprints and retina eye scans). Would you go through all that? and on top of that spend 4-5 days every week away from your family.

He's not exactly "aware" so i can see why he would participate in these ridiculous "precautions"

top topics

join