It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bank of the Fed is Closed…Forever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The Bank of the Fed is Closed…Forever

In an effort to explain our escalating financial crisis, an American Nightmare (an Environmental Dream), the pundits are focusing their angst on the 44th POTUS, who might very well go down as the single most inept president in all of American history. (How to Squander the Presidency in One Year, David Michael Green)

Barack Obama is not inept, greedy or stupid and he isn’t one of “us”.

In September 2008, when the Obama campaign seemed to be slumping and their candidate’s long-standing lead in the polls had evaporated, the senator’s supporters openly worried that a potential victory might be slipping away. Then, providence joined the campaign: the failure of the giant investment bank Lehman Brothers followed by a global financial meltdown in the month of October.

And, “speaking of change”, escalating the war in Afghanistan and Iraq and his policies on Guantanamo, state secrets, renditions, executive power, bail-outs and the stimulus packages are for the most part identical to those of George W. Bush.

However, the policies at the Federal Reserve have changed…inexplicably, monumentally and historically:

"As of October 2008, the men behind the Federal Reserve, all connected to the House of Rothschild, are no longer giving up what’s left of their real wealth so the middle class can live the American Dream, a nightmare for the planet."

Brian Deese, special assistant to president Obama for economic policy, in his first government position, shuffles back and forth from the West Wing to the Treasury Department rewriting the rules of American “capitalism” as he dismantles the US Housing, Automobile Industry and the American Dream. (The 31-Year-Old in Charge of Dismantling G.M., David E. Sanger)

Deese’s First Rule: Withdraw Credit and Liquidity:

Causing spending to fall even further, forcing companies to cut back on inventory and staff – Creating even more unemployment…263,000 jobs eliminated bringing the total to 39 million Americans who are no longer working or looking for work. (The September Employment Rate is 90%)

And that’s before the recently announced “planned three-year budget freeze on government discretionary spending.”

Read the full article here

I came across this article and I thought I'd share it with you all here on ATS. It's a fairly long article, the above text taken from the article is not the whole thing obviously so please read the article before posting comments.

All I have to say as of right now is I know we're all tired of this economy, and I know we're all sick of the lies about it rebounding. The MSM is doing a good job at keeping up with their lies, and I have to admit that... because they haven't really slipped up too much in the past couple years (yes I know there are some 'slip-ups' on video and such but you get my point) other than some stupid remarks here and there by people who are considered stupid and/or unconventional.

The wealthy are staying wealthy for the most part, even though some strong businesses have began to fail and have failed, plenty of the corporations are getting hand outs like free lollipops at the bank. With all the banking issues going on right now as well, you'd expect to see some more talk about that as well as Obama and the rest of the administration actually doing something about it all. Instead they are just backing this crap up, allowing whatever they wish to happen by financing the wrong things (and when I say wrong I mean wrong for us, not them), while leaving the American citizens left out in the cold... And let me tell you here in PA it's been one hell of a winter (literally!).

[edit on 26-2-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
S+F. Thanks! Good article explaining the history of the Fed and who owns it.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

No problem. I wish that more people would take the time to read this thread because the article in the OP is very informative.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this article.

I wish more people would read and inform themselves. The current state of affairs is not something that just happened from a few bad decisions, made by a few greedy folks within the last decade. This is a very well executed 100 year plan.

But hey what do I know, nothing, the peasant knows nothing.

I know nothing about the public education system being adopted from a Prussian format to brainwash the inhabitants of America into good little consumers, I know nothing about very small circles who make very big decisions. And I certainly don't know that Obama was "chosen" not elected, as were his predecessors. Utopia will always become contaminated, as long as those living in Utopia are corrupt themselves.

Have a great day folks, and keep on keepin on..

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

The Future of Silver- TELEPATHIC interview with Adam Smith
Commodities / Gold & Silver
Dec 20, 2008 - 11:33 AM

By: Robert_Singer

Robert Singer, recently proclaimed a Junior Mogambo Ranger (JMR) interviews Adam Smith, telepathically. I got out my new Matrix Mind-ray Scanner, delivered before The Sharper Image and our way of life filed for bankruptcy and Googled “who is the founding father of economics”. Results: Richard Cantillon, Alexander Hamilton and Adam Smith. I never heard of Cantillion and Hamilton is the father of Crony Capitalism. I selected Adam Smith and set the device on “Interview” and typed

After seeing this I can't believe a damn thing he says. "TELEPATHIC interview with Adam Smith"

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yet another example of....Toss in some lunacy to keep eyes off the truth.

Shouldn't we all know by now that bad choices in public displays of belief systems don't necessarily negate the truth behind the message?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The people who own the wealth of the world don't ever lose money. Fiery they make money on everything printed (now actually just numbers on a computer), then they own large amounts of huge multinational corporations and banks so they get a portion of all money going in. Yet they also own huge amounts of stock in those same companys getting money out, illegal investing and all. Then finally they collect the major portion of the debt on all money.so........THEY ARE NEVER EVER LOSING MONEY.

Its not like they have to give anything up what's the diffrence between 300 trillion and 400 trillion. It just comes down to a few slavemasters that keep back the true potential and real benefit of a civil society. It is not there fault alone it is the many people complicit with there plan of outright thievery. Look at how these banks are making there money Now. Our government needs to stand up to these criminals.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
www.opednews.com...

Is Jesus Christ Coming Back to Earth in MMXXIII (2023)?

For OpEdNews: Robert Singer - Writer

There are four stumbling blocks that have kept mankind and scholars from fully understanding the book of Revelation and the date of the 1st and 2nd Coming of the Messiah.

1. Believers and Biblical scholars spend their time interpreting and reinterpreting the scriptures to convince themselves they either (a) get the blessings promised to Israel or (b) will be raptured right before the tribulation.
2. The year of the 2nd Coming could not be verified until the latter half of the twentieth century.
3. Christians incorrectly believe Mark 13, is a commandment by God that “no one is allowed to know something that “even the angels in heaven don’t know.” God told Daniel the year, not the day or the hour.
4. An “error” made over 1400 years ago.

An error made in the seventh century BC concerns an event that ranks as one of the most important in the history of the Jews, Christians and Muslims: “The abomination of the desolation”.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Is this article linked to further negate Singer's ability to see what is going on in the world around us?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by recycled

If you take the time to read the whole article there is some actual good information in it. If you wish to 'negate' the guy who published the article for his past writings that's fine, I really don't care. I was just posting an article I found I thought people here on ATS may find interesting, that's all.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I found this story on BLN earlier and thought it was so good, I posted it after the search button didn't tell me you had already made this thread.

Thankfully, I noticed your thread shortly after posting mine and I was able to get a nice Mod to delete my dupe thread.

Anyway, I just wanted to bump your thread, it's a really good story.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

... The wealthy are staying wealthy for the most part, even though some strong businesses have began to fail and have failed, plenty of the corporations are getting hand outs like free lollipops at the bank.

I would imagine they have socked it away in off-shore accounts and the next move is that they will be leaving the country. Some big corps. have already purchased huge plantations in 3rd world countries. Looks like they will have the Life of Riley....far away. And start all over again with uneducated people that they can control.

But what will happen to us? Well, what always happens to people when they know too much? Or ask too many questions?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
But what will happen to us? Well, what always happens to people when they know too much? Or ask too many questions?

You get snuffed, period. Enough said.
2nd line.

Oh actually, anyone who reads this and finds it interesting and informative go ahead and share it please because there is good info within the article like I said. Others have agreed so I'm not the minority here.

top topics

join