It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadhafi Calls for Jihad Against Switzerland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Gadhafi Calls for Jihad Against Switzerland

online.wsj.com

Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi called on Thursday for a "jihad" or armed struggle against Switzerland, which he called an infidel state that was destroying mosques.

"Any Muslim in any part of the world who works with Switzerland is an apostate, is against [the Prophet] Muhammad, God and the Koran," Col. Gadhafi said during a meeting in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi to mark the prophet's birthday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hmm.. whats going on with the world lately.. Everyone wants to start something.. We have Iraq and Afghanistan , Argentina wants the islands , N.K threatens with nuclear attack ( doubt they will do anything) , the Iran issue , and now this?

They had problems in 2008 as well , but things calmed down..not for too long it seems.

He also says :
"The masses of Muslims must go to all airports in the Islamic world and prevent any Swiss plane landing, to all harbors and prevent any Swiss ships docking, inspect all shops and markets to stop any Swiss goods being sold,"

I doubt the swiss will visit them due to their previous problems anyway , but still.

online.wsj.com

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatality

Hmm.. whats going on with the world lately.. Everyone wants to start something.. We have Iraq and Afghanistan , Argentina wants the islands , N.K threatens with nuclear attack ( doubt they will do anything) , the Iran issue , and now this?

They had problems in 2008 as well , but things calmed down..not for too long it seems.

He also says :
"The masses of Muslims must go to all airports in the Islamic world and prevent any Swiss plane landing, to all harbors and prevent any Swiss ships docking, inspect all shops and markets to stop any Swiss goods being sold,"

I doubt the swiss will visit them due to their previous problems anyway , but still.

online.wsj.com

No Swiss cheese or chocolate? What is he going to eat in his tent? Hmmmm….. Sounds like a bad idea.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Jihad is the most homo-erotic of practices...

That is all.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

I assume that Gadhafi has made this ill considered and frankly ruinous suggestion, in light of the Swiss government banning minarets. While the suggestion that there ought to be war with Switzerland is utterly idiotic, I can understand his ire to a degree. After all , if somebody told me that I was not allowed to erect a church with a cross on it, I would consider that to be a denial of my human right to worship in the way dictated by my faith.
Gadhafi however , rather than using his significant international recognition and behind the scenes clout to perhaps persuade people to intervene on his behalf, he has instead taken on the role of radical cleric and literaly BEGGED the world to hate his bones (which role is the man in for goodness sake ? ).
Somewhat beffuddled by all this, especialy since he had recently started behaving with at least a certain amount of political savvy. Perhaps he feels his people are loosing faith, and needed to sound and appear strong. It sickens me (but does not suprise me) that he is selfish enough to risk lives to save his political carreer. May Satan consume his flesh, and flay his soul to tatters.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

ur abit late arent u??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join