It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nah, there ain't no such thing as no Katrina conspiracy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It's interesting this has not yet gone mainstream media...I haven't seen this on CNN, ABC, CBS, etc.

www.nola.com...

(Still figuring out how to copy and paste links, so if it doesn't work and any mods want to help, thank you in advance.)

I'm not sure that we'll ever know the truth about what actually happened in NOLA before, during and after the Katrina debacle. There's some sources floating around out there contending that Blackwater operatives were pre-placed in and around NO prior to the hurricane strike.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
He looks like the guy i saw in a video about Katrina, going around with a shot gun shooting "Looters". more like shooting innocent people.

"Don't steal"

"But what if nobody is around and all that is there will get damaged, and we have no food or water?"

"we will shoot you"

"Oh, i see"

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Yeah. As in a bunch at a time.

Admitting a cover-up of shocking breadth, a former New Orleans police supervisor pleaded guilty to a federal obstruction charge on Wednesday, confessing that he participated in a conspiracy to justify the shooting of six unarmed people after Hurricane Katrina that was hatched not long after police stopped firing their weapons.

The guilty plea of Lt. Michael Lohman, who retired from the department earlier this month, contains explosive details of the alleged cover-up and ramps up the legal pressure on police officers involved in the shooting and subsequent investigation. It's unclear when Lohman's cooperation with federal authorities began, but he presumably is prepared to testify against the officers he says helped him lie about the circumstances of a shooting he immediately deemed a "bad shoot."

A bit more on the story here

In his confession last April, Mr. Hunter described an NOPD sergeant opening fire on unarmed civilians huddled behind a concrete barrier, continuing even after they were injured. He also described a sergeant stomping Mr. Madison as he lay dying from gunshot wounds to the back.
www.nola.com...

edit on 10-12-2010 by momoney because: (no reason given)

new topics

join