It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Possible Alien Encounters.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have two possible alien encounters I wish to share with you tonight.

About 3 weeks ago, I was in bed, after watching a DVD. In the stage where you are about to fall asleep, but still awake (cant remember what it's called), I looked over at my door. I could only make out the outline, but I saw what appeared to be a cat. The cat like creature walked over to my bedside, but while walking, it seemed to morph into something that resembeled a human shape. It then sat on my chest, and put it's hands around my neck. I was complely paralized and could not do anything about it. I did manage to catch a glimps of the clock on my nightstand. It read 10:11. I then fell asleep. I woke up again at 2:36a.m. and proceded to go to the washroom. That was when I noticed the red marks around my neck and little cuts where there seemed to be nails dug into the skin. I have already rulled out any other people being in the house, as I was home alone.

The second story happened approx. 2 years ago, me and my friend were riding our bikes home from the 7/11 down the block. The trip took five minutes to get there. We bought our junk food and decided we needed to go back home, as it was getting late. I can remember half of the trip home, then my memory goes blank, we ended up taking 2.5 hours to get back home, which would normally take 2.5 minutes. It may be possible that we went into the third demension, or maybe we spent 2.5 hours in an alien aircraft. I have no wounds, or puncture marks.

Please leave me with your thoughts.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Your first experience was a dream and the second one concerning the missing time was your friends fault. He slipped you a date rape drug and played spoons on your man breasts.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
your first story sounds more paranormal then alien, depends on what you had been up to, you need to elaborate. were you involved with anything unusual that evening or the days running up to it? your second story mmm you been smoking the weed? my mate and me used to go for walks while we stoned to get munchies, those walks could lead to time loss and amnesia.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Nothing led up to either of them, the first time, I was doing homework all day, while the second time, I was not smoking any mary-jane, althought, I wish I was. We just kind of slipped into a third dimension. I dunno.

top topics

join