It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
yup people are a trip and society. But observing is one thing and interaction is a bigger trip. Thats what makes this world badass. Some comprehend and others just do. Then theres everybody in between...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I Feel you mate.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this.

My whole life I have either connected with people with ease, or have them acting paranoid when they are around me. Like say I'm in a room with friends and we are watching a movie, and I get bored of the movie, I will just continue to look around the room from person to person and observe how they observe.

I never even noticed it until one of my friends told me that the only reason I always tripped this one guy out, was because I constantly look around at everything.

Consequently though, it gives you less trust in humans. Because if you observe them each individually, then it is not hard to weed out their intentions just by a look in their eye, or they way their voice seems to change around some people.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this.

My whole life I have either connected with people with ease, or have them acting paranoid when they are around me. Like say I'm in a room with friends and we are watching a movie, and I get bored of the movie, I will just continue to look around the room from person to person and observe how they observe.

I never even noticed it until one of my friends told me that the only reason I always tripped this one guy out, was because I constantly look around at everything.

Consequently though, it gives you less trust in humans. Because if you observe them each individually, then it is not hard to weed out their intentions just by a look in their eye, or they way their voice seems to change around some people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join