It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristen Stewart Shapeshifter...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by onepissedoffsaint

The only explanation I can think of is this...

The US uses the NTSC video standard. This standard uses a frame rate of roughly 30 frames per second (fps).

Film is recorded at 24 fps.

Anything recorded on film (most hollywood movies and tv commercials are) has to be converted to the NTSC standard for broadcasting.

This poses a problem because there is a 6 frame difference between the 2 standards.

The conversion process is called "Telecine"
It basically works like this...

One film frame of film is split into 525 horizontal lines of resolution. These are called scan lines or fields. If you go right up to your TV you can see the individual lines.

Now these scan lines/fields are split into odd and even fields. If you count the first scan line and then every second one after that, you will have counted all the "odd" lines. These "odd" lines become one frame of video.
If you count the second scan line and then every second one after that, you have all the "even" lines.

Now you have two video frames ( one odd, one even) to represent every frame of film. Unless you have a progressive scan TV, the video is displayed on your set is like this...
First the odd field is drawn on your tv, then the even field; then the next odd field, and then the next even field. This happens 60 times a second (30 odd fields, 30 even fields)
This process is called Interlacing.

Now remember, you have to make up six frames every second to get from 24 fps to 30 fps.
What the telecine process does is make up the necessary frames by repeating a frame every now and then, and creating extra frames by combining say the odd field of frame 5 with the even field of frame 6. This is a hybrid frame that did not exist in the film version.

It is this HYBRID frame which I think might explain what we see in the Kirsten video. In one frame her eyes are open and in the next frame she blinks. Combining the odd field of one frame with the even field of the other could produce what we are seeing.

I hope that explanation made sense.

Now, having said that, it is unlikely that the interview was shot on film. The cameras are bulky, need extra crew to load with film, etc.

So I guess what I am trying to say is this.
Although there is a technical explanation for what can cause here eyes to do that, it would only explain it if the interview was shot on film.

Regards

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Burn her
she is evil

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Good quality video with reptilian eyes, I mean this can't be a glitch, it comes way longer after the blinking and it comes from down!!!! not up!!! so it is impossible it is the eyelid glitch.

also it reflects the lights, even that is weird, like it is wet or something.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

*sigh*

Once again, using youtube for evidence of this theory is ridiculous and stupid!

Here's the original source of that video, without the artifacts or "reptilian eyes":

www.cbsnews.com...

[edit on 26/2/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

To the ATS Boss Tread from yesterday, I wonder now who is the troll. Are we the trolls or are they the trolls? Or are we all, and some just don't know it?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Good quality video with reptilian eyes, I mean this can't be a glitch, it comes way longer after the blinking and it comes from down!!!! not up!!! so it is impossible it is the eyelid glitch. also it reflects the lights, even that is weird, like it is wet or something.

People cool your jets, STOP 'cos YOU are making David Icke got richer.

I've been reading the explanations about frame anomalies, glitches... I watched a hundred of times this video, I applied filters, I watched frame by frame and before I give my OP, I must say:

1 - I do believe there's another humanoid species of races, living on Earth, in underground and undersea bases. Based on Sumerian translations of Zecharia Sitchin, I do believe in the ancient astronaut theory, alien genetic engineering creating intelligent humanoids from apes, ancestors of homo-erectus and according to Sumerians, also from amphibians, reptilians and other species.

2 - According to deceased US military Milton W. Cooper, there are reptile humanoids working with US army.

3 - According to Russian navy scuba divers, there are amphibian humanoids living in Baikal and Issyk Kul lake.

4 - I DON'T believe that either reptile and amphibian humanoids are "shapeshifters" and can turn into mammal humans.

Said that, IMO what we're seeing in these images of Kristen Stewart, aren't frame anomalies, light reflections, glitches or any video artifact. It's some ASTRAL magnetic personal anomaly on HER. Probably caused by her exposing and commitment with these vampire series. Don't laugh yet, pay attention:

Vampires, are very evil esoteric archetypes. Nothing glamorous about them. According to Gnostic ancient wisdom, they don't exist in the physic world, I mean in the 3th dimension, BUT they do exist in the 4th dimension. They don't feed of blood, they feed of ENERGY, MENTAL ENERGY, LIFE ENERGY. They can possess, obsess humans from 4th dimension. People that, while living, practice black occultism, with blood sacrifices, in black magic rituals, wicca, whatever, MAY became an astral vampire, after dead or a slave.
IMO, the eyes of this actress reflected some astral condition she's living, caused by her character in the movies. In another words, for a second the cam caught an evil magnetic impression on her eyes.
I noticed that actors and actress that played vampires in Hollywood movies, had serious personal Issues:

After play a vampire, Eddie Murphy's career got worst.
After play a vampire, Tom Cruise's marry with Nicole Kidman got worst.
The actor Chris Sarandon, vanished from movie industry after play a vampire.
Dudley Moore got sick after play a vampire.
Actress-singer Alyah died after play a vampire.

I noticed more cases I can't remember now....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d378e93457a2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53329ecf0d05.jpg[/atsimg]

None shapeshifter. IMO an astral magnetic anomaly.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

thank you, thank you, thank you

I was about to make a post stating the collective IQ of the people that think this is anything OTHER than compression and video artifacts, would be around the same as wet cement.

It's the same thing every time someone post a new 'reptilian shapeshifter' video.

I'm starting to think it might be a good idea to have some kind of intelligence test to even be allowed into this site. And people not passing should only be allowed to read, not post..

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by scarystuff

I think youl need to lighten up and relax LOL Oh my goodness... Take it for what it was a silly weird video......people get so bent out of shape on this site and feel they need to attack others its horrible..who are you to talk about anyone's intelligence, your posting about Chemtrails, some may think that is nuts, many different levels here you should not judge anyone for what they may believe... .....woahaaaaaaa! bad vibes yuk!

[edit on 2/26/2010 by onepissedoffsaint]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by V1g0r0u5

Thank you for taking the time to post this. As Chadwyck says in the mtv one its very clear and hard to notice.

[edit on 2/26/2010 by onepissedoffsaint]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by onepissedoffsaint

Its digital people! Anything digital can be manipulated by ANYONE to represent what ever they want it to represent. Thats why we now have only digital broadcast of TV.... "if seen, it must be true..".

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Burn her
she is evil
Before we burn her..... I would like a swing at that!

I still don't buy into the reptilian thing (what remains of my sanity, I guess).

That said, if by chance, she is reptilian, SHE IS ONE HOT REPTILE!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well, Edward Cullen DID turn her into a vampire.

Right?

link   
Well, Edward Cullen DID turn her into a vampire.

Right?

link   
Sorry for the double post.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Digital artifact or not its still givin me a hearty creeped out giggle. The tongue in the first clip I posted along with Kristen was like whatttttttttttttt lmao lol

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ever wonder why it's so important to go all digital?

Seeing should not always be believing.....THEY are feeding your wish fulfillment to keep you on the edge of madness so THEY can totally enslave your mind, body and soul one day through THEIR technological theatrics!

*see sig

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hehe... just stumbled across this image. Guess she's a shapeshifter after all

top topics

<< 1   >>

join