It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Agrees The Winners Can't Be White.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here ya go, pal. I'm still trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but you're eroding it and forcing me to lean towards you actually being a liar who uses race type threads to troll for stars and kudos.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Meanwhole in the real world black people do suffer discrimination as well as other minorities like the gays, the Native americans, some working class whites, left handers, dyslexics etc etc.

So here's a series of questions:

How are these "minorities" oppressed?
Because they can get free money from the government JUST for being Indian or Black?

Because they can only be the victim of a hate crime, and never the offender?

And lefties?

Hmm, so, i suppose those companies that make "left handed gloves" for baseball are ACTUALLY oppressing lefties?

I suppose video game companies actually set up their games to be compatible with left or right handed people?

They make left handed mouses
Left handed note book paper
Left handed everything.

Stop blaming other people for your own laziness and go do something about what you consider to be a bad thing in your own life.

Nobody handed me ANYTHING. I worked my ass off to get where i am today. And so did everyone around me.

The difference is we didn't set around our living rooms blaming our problems on someone else.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
After catching up in this thread it seems that many of the white members participating have deep rooted issues of fear, blind racism and low self esteem. Don't worry, one day such inadequacies will pass, or maybe you'll pass them on to your children like your forefathers before you, but they’ll eventually corrode and things will be better....

Yeah right.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Here is another thing that really gets me. "black history month". But isn't it American history too? Why do we have to call it "black"? Also, the blacks have "stolen" from other cultures too. I know a bunch of blacks that claim Egyptian heritage. First off just because a country is in Africa, doesn't mean that the people that come from there are black.

I was watching TV yesterday and now black history is taking credit for inventing the potato chip!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

because there aren't enough white people with the cojanes to stand up and say "thats racist"

thats why we have a black history month, the NAACP, and various other organizations that say "Blacks Only"

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

For centuries blacks were denied history and deprived of their heritage. This is why you have black history month. Moreover, for centuries white americans were stealing and pillaging from other cultures...hmmm...that is how this country was founded right? Right. In addition, for thousands of years Europeans have been doing the same thing, only one European empire still exists and still corrupts the Earth.

Get over it and go eat your chips.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

The top dog has the most to lose. That's true in just about every situation. I find it funny how polarizing the "race" issue is in America.

Still sensitive to talk about as both sides don't want to compromise because both swear on a stack of bibles that their interpretation is the most valid.

The main problem is that this issue isn't being addressed and instead left to fester. I think it's time to put it all out in the open...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

because there aren't enough white people with the cojanes to stand up and say "thats racist" thats why we have a black history month, the NAACP, and various other organizations that say "Blacks Only"

That is wrong on so many levels, i don't know where to start. Oh yea i do! It's called Google and a book. When used a tandem you have a kickass combination!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
But the worst word of all is "Hispanic". It bunches so many different cultures and colors into one group. How can one put Cameron Diaz (white) George Lopez (brown) and Sammy Sosa (black) in the same catergory?

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Frankenchrist]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Oh, its wrong?

So its okay to have a black history month, but for a white guy to celebrate their past, its racist?

Its' okay to have a black only "this" or a black only "that" but turning it around is racist?

Personally, im glad we did away with white only restaurants and white only water fountains.

Its just too bad that society had to go too far in the OTHER direction and keep the streak alive.

And google? What are you even talking about....do you even know?

Its racist to have a "black only" "white only" "yellow only" anything.

Google it for yourself

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

poor white people are profiled in stores, as are adolescents of any race.

Who said they weren’t? IMHO, profiling itself is wrong, but the big problem is when all eyes turn to black people when they walk inside the stores. A poor white person, teen ager of any race and a black male can all walk into a store at the same time and the black male will be watched first and with greater scrutiny/skepticism.

my mother in law was a hard worker. she'd often go to stores before going home, still dressed in her work clothes, which would be less than presentable. she was even arrested in a store and her belongings searched, for no other reason than she looked too poor to be in their store. when they found out she was actually the owner of a successful restaurant and had just been cooking there (thus the appearance), they were apologetic. but before then, they were out for blood.

You didn’t provide enough details in your example for me to provide you with a proper response. In other words, I believe you’re leaving out crucial details.

it isn't race. it's financial bracket. guarantee it. if they assume black person in their store is poor, they'll get same treatment as poor white people. they want black people's money just as much as white people's money. money is money.

You need to explain the following:

abcnews.go.com... click on 'Shopping While Black'. For real life incidents use google or refer to the Oprah incident in France. This video is a GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT example of the hypocrisy in this country, and on this board. Make sure you watch it because I’m sure you’re just like the guy who said “Oh she probably played the black card” and later said “Oh I felt bad for her.”

since my bout with brainstem encephalitis, 5 days in a full blown coma, diabetes and breast cancer, i've become somewhat of an eyesore. if i go to the store with hubby, they always check our money to be sure it isn't counterfeit. if he goes by himself to the store, they never check his money. so even looking less than attractive, can get ya profiled.

Refer to the above link. You see how all many of them did nothing? Didn’t speak out? Bystander effect? That is what you’ll attribute it to?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Never mind Empire he also believes if you call someone a name or insult them and they sock you you will also get arrested even though you didn't initiate physical contact. He was taking up for the black guy in the Epic Beard Man thread as well.

In fact i bet Empire can even justify the white girls having to share their 1st place spot.

Dont let him fool you he most definitely believes white people have to pay for the sins of their forefathers.

He also believes in modern day white privilege. I guess he never lost a job to someone of another race due to affirmative action. I doubt he is even caucasian.

No even though im more skilled and qualified for a job a african american will get it because the company has to meet a certain quota. So much for that white privilege. How about those 4 blacks that killed and tortured that white couple a few years back they werent charged with a hate crime. Wonder if they would have been if the roles had been reversed.

I sure wish i knew where white privilege is id line up for it.

Of course Al Sharpton or JJ will not say anything they make their money off of so called racists whites. They dont or cant believe in racists blacks.

But im sure had this been a square dance competition and a black group entered it and won then had to share 1st place with a white group everyone would scream racism.

Im sure he also wouldnt agree with what Bill Cosby (a wise man) said about his own people.

I love all people but until people can stop thinking the outcome or reason for everything has to do with race nothing will change

[edit on 28-2-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Yuo can not bring up the "what would you do" clip as proof of anything. It is a dramatization. Producers of a show set up a situation and hire actors to play out an extreme situation to monitor people's reaction. The women shopping and the women being racist are paid actors.

People don't get involved because it isn't there problem. They think "somebody else will help." It happens all of the time. There have been cases where people were murdered while dozens of people listened to them scream. They all thought somebody else would call. This is a well documented social phenomenon. It is taught in introductory sociology classes every semester.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

i realize that they profile people. that's the point i'm making. the only reason it doesn't seem to be as much as a problem for white people is because the news doesn't point it out. we just all accept that white people are also profiled and never think about the idea that it's across the board, regardless of race. if i go to an area where i'm drastically different in appearance than others, people are going to stare and store owners are going to watch me closer. that's the nature of human beings.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Never mind Empire he also believes if you call someone a name or insult them and they sock you you will also get in trouble even though you didn't initiate physical contact. He was taking up for the black guy in the Epic Beard Man thread as well.

You and Snarf are liars. Snarf is a liar for saying I said something I never said and now you’re a liar for doing the same thing. Birds of a feather flock together, and I’ll prove it. In the thread you’re referring to I was never taking up for anyone actually.

Here is a quote from that thread, pay attention liar #2:

For acting a fool on public transportation? Too men past their prime acting a fool on public transportation? Yes, they are [both] wrong as they both should have diffused the situation and let it die down.

But you’re saying I’m taking up for the black guy?

Here is another one:

Based on the video it can actually go either way. The old man could actually have been at fault. The black guy could have been at fault. Should the older man be allowed to defend himself, again, we have to look at the law and see if he was justified, and in order to do that, we need to see the rest of the footage. If the previous footage ever turned up, and it was found that the old man was in violation of violating the codes I previously listed, he could be hit with a “wobbler” and charged with other crimes. Much of the same can be said for the black guy.

And finally this one:

Listen, I’m looking at it from two perspectives. From a street perspective, especially being from the Bay Area, the black guy turned it physical. However, also being from the bay, and knowing how people in the bay act, again, from the street perspective the white guy had an a** kicking coming. The problem is the black guy failed to deliver. Now from a legal perspective, one which I’m within my right to view it from (since I went to school and majored in law enforcement and corrections) things are up in the air and we have to go back to what started the altercation. The black guy could have thrown the first punch, but legally, the white guy may have caused the black guy to throw the punch and could be hit with a wobbler. Do you see the difference now?

You’re a liar and the truth is not in you.

In fact i bet Empire can even justify the white girls having to share their 1st place spot.

More stupidity. In this thread I’ve already said the way they were treated was 100% wrong, the way the crowed behaved was wrong, and said that if I were the frat or soro involved that I would publicly apologize and call for others to do the same. You can find it all in this thread, so you FAIL.

Dont let him fool you he most definitely believes white people have to pay for the sins of their forefathers.

More lies.

He also believes in modern day white privilege. I guess he never lost a job to someone of another race due to affirmative action. I doubt he is even caucasian.

Who said I was Caucasian? Who said I was black? LOL? Who said I was a he? ROFL!

No even though im more skilled and qualified for a job a african american will get it because the company has to meet a certain quota. So much for that white privilege. I sure wish i knew where it was id line up for it.

Well, in the thread about the violent and mentally unstable EPIC BEARD MAN, you said you were a bouncer, or were currently bouncing, so what makes you more qualified?

Of course Al Sharpton or JJ will not say anything they make their money off of so called racists whites. They dont or cant believe in racists blacks.

In the past, on this board and offline, I’ve openly rejected Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

But im sure had this been a square dance competition and a black group entered it and won then had to share 1st place with a white group everyone would scream racism.

They probably would have and it would have been WRONG!

I love all people but until people can stop thinking the outcome or reason for everything has to do with race nothing will change

No, you love LYING, which you’re doing now, but the only thing is you’re also looking for a liar to cosign with because in that thread, and now in this thread, I simply force you to look at the mirror and acknowledge your mental impotency.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Yuo can not bring up the "what would you do" clip as proof of anything. It is a dramatization. Producers of a show set up a situation and hire actors to play out an extreme situation to monitor people's reaction. The women shopping and the women being racist are paid actors.

The people shopping weren't paid actors. Watch the video. Less time typing. More time reading/watching.

People don't get involved because it isn't there problem. They think "somebody else will help." It happens all of the time.

Do you know what bystander effect is? I mentioned it in the post you quoted. Why don't you google it as it's obvious you don't know, so I shouldn't have asked.

There have been cases where people were murdered while dozens of people listened to them scream. They all thought somebody else would call. This is a well documented social phenomenon. It is taught in introductory sociology classes every semester.

See above, genius.

LESS TYPING. MORE READING.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

For centuries blacks were denied history and deprived of their heritage. This is why you have black history month. Moreover, for centuries white americans were stealing and pillaging from other cultures...hmmm...that is how this country was founded right? Right. In addition, for thousands of years Europeans have been doing the same thing, only one European empire still exists and still corrupts the Earth.

Get over it and go eat your chips.

Sure sounds to me like you are harboring a lot of spite for what our forefathers did.

Nations, countrys of all nationalities have been stealing and pillaging from other cultures since recorded history not just whitey.

You are pretty pompous because even though just about everyone in the threads you post in disagree with you you still think you are right.

What a supercilious person you are.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Sure sounds to me like you are harboring a lot of spite for what our forefathers did.

Who exactly are you? Once again, you’re like your lying buddy, Snarf. Do you have any training in behavioral psychology with emphasis pertaining to online profiling? Do you have any knowledge of me personally, what my thresholds of anger, etc are? If not, what would lead you to your assessment?

Nations, countrys of all nationalities have been stealing and pillaging from other cultures since recorded history not just whitey.

Did I ever imply this was not the case? No. Why then are you telling me this?

You are pretty pompous because even though just about everyone in the threads you post in disagree with you you still think you are right.

You exhibit what I call “CHAMPION IGNORANCE”. Do you think I care that most people disagree with me? I’m being honest, I don’t find many of you to be articulate or showing cogency. I expect “you people” to do what you do, which is, disagree with logic and information, because you’re not free thinkers and are torn from a certain cloth that is beyond repair. Also, LIFE should tell you that in regards to beliefs and systems what most people say and think, is probably wrong, and the same applies to this forum and just about any forum where the majority hail from a specific demographic.

What a supercilious person you are.

Thanks big bad bouncer guy, but you’re a liar, mind telling the board some more whoppers?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
empire

i'm concerned that there have been some very unsavory people in politics that are using the race issue to inflame people against each other, so they can social engineer us to the point of lunacy. i sincerely believe they are using the media, particularly, to break up the people. the closer we get to having an unified front, regardless of race, the more it seems these trouble makers are working against it

i also don't believe the white race is lucifer. my research keeps pointing to some kind of reptilian-mammalian or amphibian-mammalian hybrid for the serpent and his seed.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

empire

i'm concerned that there have been some very unsavory people in politics that are using the race issue to inflame people against each other, so they can social engineer us to the point of lunacy.

If something were to happen to the president you’ll have your lunacy, and much more.

i sincerely believe they are using the media, particularly, to break up the people. the closer we get to having an unified front, regardless of race, the more it seems these trouble makers are working against it

This country will never have a unified front. It is impossible. What your suggesting is the same as a guy jumping to the moon and returning back to earth 1 second later. It simply can’t be done.

i also don't believe the white race is lucifer. my research keeps pointing to some kind of reptilian-mammalian or amphibian-mammalian hybrid for the serpent and his seed.

LOL! I don’t believe the white race is Lucifer or from the Devil, etc. I’ve never implied this, never stated this, nothing. Please, people on this board have a habit of saying I said things I haven’t said so, please, make sure you clarify yourself as much as possible. LOL! As for the serpent and his seed, who knows? His seed could be spiritual, it could be physical, I don’t know.

And when I'm laughing I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing that you said that and laughing because I know someone is going to say I actually said the things you posted.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join