It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order might be a theocracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Is it possible the nwo would be a theocracy because I believe the main religion would be Satanism of the new world order

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Possible.... but to my awareness, improbablity overrides this theory.

Would be considerably difficult to overthrow all religions in the world
where the strong majority praises to a positive more righteous "God"

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Is it possible the nwo would be a theocracy because I believe the main religion would be Satanism of the new world order

Satanism....really?

According to your book, the antichrist-NWO stuff will be under the guise of christianity...

Us crazy liberal (the godless bunch) have been doing a great job staving off religion in government....I suggest you simply let us go with this agenda..pray in your homes, in your churches, but stand with us to keep any and all talks of God/Gods/Avatars/Santas out of any and all politics, be it local, state, country, or world. (besides, why would anyone want government to start shoving their fingers into religion...not working that great for the middle east)

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Jun 21, 2004 | You probably imagine your congressman hard at work in the Capitol debating legislation, making laws -- you know, governing. But your newspaper probably didn't tell you that one night in March, members of Congress hosted a crowning ritual for an ex-convict and multibillionaire who dressed up in maroon robes and declared himself the Second Coming.

Just one among many sources...

You might already know he is the Messiah and the Second Coming of Christ and is fulfilling Jesus' unfinished mission. (that's the claim!)

And his church is the Unification Church , a new religious movement founded by Korean religious leader Sun Myung Moon. In 1954, the Unification Church was formally and legally established in Seoul, South Korea as The Holy Spirit Association for the Unification of World Christianity (HSA-UWC). In 1994, Moon changed the official name of the church to the Family Federation for World Peace and Unification.

Sort of fits the bill as a potential candidate who might aspire to the throne, no? You gotta love the hubris... it's adorable, no?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My bet is on Islam. Islam seems to be one of the very few religions that is able to successfully convert Atheists and Agnostics. Also, the number of Muslims worldwide is estimated to be 1.57b already. This number is rapidly increasing.

The New World Order might be the Final Islamic Theocracy known to humankind!

[edit on 26/2/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

LMAO! Hey man, you might've been onto something here.

I just ran across a quote by David Spangler, the director of
Planetary Initiative, United Nations.

His quote read....
"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make
a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless
he will take the Luciferian Initiation."
-David Spangler

Thought this quote would be of interest to this thread.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Firstly, what do you consider "Satanism?"

Secondly, I seriously doubt that "Satanism" will be the ruling force of the NWO. If you look at the world today, it be much more likely that if a theocracy forms, and I agree it probably will, it will either be Islamic or Christian.

It has become apparent that many of the theories about the perpetrators of the NWO has been, at best, false. At worst,just out right propaganda.There is not any "Freemasonic" or "occult" agenda that is forming the NWO. The real perpetrators of it are right out in the open. They have a building on every street corner of America.

Since 9/11, many things have become clear to me. One of them is the fact that the "war on terrorism" is nothing but a religious ploy by Islam and Christianity to try and keep a stranglehold on the spirituality of humanity. What better way to win converts than to start a war and be in the mainstream news all of the time?

Really. Think about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
My bet is on Islam.
[edit on 26/2/2010 by Dark Ghost]

If I were a betting man, I would bet that.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Well I have wondered about the Islamic conversions. My take is that Islam appears to a certain breed of "Old School" man that may harken back for a simpler version of masculinity.

It seems reasonable given the tribal clothing the adherents choose to wear to attend mosques and even wear on the street when on secular travels like shopping.

I do have a religion but I detest the idea of any state religion.

T

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Tiger5]

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Tiger5]

top topics

join