It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1,000,000,000,000.00 Robbery: Stealing The American Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I believe i have discovered the biggest financial crime of all recorded time, and the victims are every american homeowner who ever had or has a 30 year fixed rate mortgage.

If i am right, the money stolen is in the trillions

If i am right, it caused the depression they call a recession, and it, if stopped and corrected, will instantly shift trillions of dollars of wealth back to millions...The 40 million households with fixed mortgages.

If i am right, then the class action lawsuit i am organizing will get a few hundred thousand co-plaintiffs... And it will be certified, go to jury trial, and if i am right it will result in a trillion dollar settlement or judgment and change every home loan so it is no longer a long con conspiracy where we are the mark and by chance a person bad at math but married to a calculus teacher and attorney with an mba who ran the numbers of my theory... And confirmed it.

If i am right, it would be a big deal and the biggest victory by the people versus the banking elite...

But i could be wrong

I will explain it all after i file the test of the theory lawsuit, in a matter of a couple weeks, but until then, anyone guess what this alleged fraud may be?

A fun exercise at least, a major revolutionary civil legal action with a means to justice, for us, the citizens who are servants to an evil, usurious and brilliant crime of mathematical. Complexity and the genius of standardization of the deception and execution by people in the mortgage industry who are themselves innocent and unaware of why the deal on the conventional 30 year fixed rate mortgage is anything but fair and square...

Stay tuned.

Mod Edit: Converted all caps post to upper and lower caste. Please refrain from posting in all caps.

[edit on 2/25/2010 by maria_stardust]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i dont mean to be a jerk but lets keep caps to a minimum.

But i would like to say any win for homeowners over banks is a good win.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

the class action lawsuit i am organizing will get a few hundred thousand co-plaintiffs... And it will be certified, go to jury trial, and if i am right it will result in a trillion dollar settlement or judgment and change every home loan so it is no longer a long con conspiracy where we are the mark and by chance a person bad at math but married to a calculus teacher and attorney with an mba who ran the numbers of my theory... And confirmed it.

If i am right, it would be a big deal and the biggest victory by the people versus the banking elite...

But i could be wrong

I'm with you in spirit but you should get some free advice from a lawyer or at least read basic information on legal procedures.

Unless you can name someone particular or an organization in your accusation and show tangible evidence in the form of credible paperwork, no court of law in the US will even consider such a lawsuit. It would be considered frivolous or a nuisance suit.

Thousands of people every year try to sue the government, police, various politicians. One would need a few hundred thousand dollars behind them just to initiate a case like this. An expect the bill to run into many millions.

If you really want to do something useful consider joining some activist group.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

My biggest question is why there hasn't been another who has came up with the same theory considering how long the banks have been offering 30 year mortgages?

Looking forward to hearing your theory.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Bravo...I hope you have the ability to bring a lawsuit of that nature. It will be incredibly expensive thing to pursue. Isn't that odd. Justice costs money? Maybe after you are done they will enact tort reform for the banking industry.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I hope your sucessful! When money is created from nothing, interest should be illegal. To help with your math I suggest this. There are threads about Worlframalpha here on ats if your interested.
www.wolframalpha.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Couple of points as per responses, which I appreciate- thanks...

1) My wife, the girl in my avatar, is a lawyer with an MBA who teaches Calculus. She confirmed the masth, and has always helped with legal issues.

2) To that end, lawsuits are not expensive. Lawyers are.

Currently I am a Defendant in one case and a Plaintiff in another.

The cost to file the one I initiated is about $100, which was waived.

The cost for suing all of the major mortgage companies, in a class action proceeding, in state or federal court, is negligible money wise if you do it PRO SE, that is, representing yourself.

Within six months I learned enough to bring one of the suits to the point where the Plaintiff now wants to settle. It is a game.

But as someone said- you must have the goods.

Well, I wouldn't waste a minute of my time if I did not think a major crime of complicity and conspiracy is going on, and as to the question of why me, why after all this time may I be the one who identified it?

Cause I am ignorant of the subject, or was rather, and I asked many questions, and read about 20 books on the topic. The issue at hand was a nagging inconsistency in my mind the whole time, and it was only after I tried to prove my theory with math did it click, as did the rest of it in terms of the massive repercussions, that is... IF the theory is correct.

So it will be clear and simple, I will basically post my legal complaint I am filing against my own mortgage company for quiet title, using this theory as my main attack. If it fails or proves to be wrong, I will lose, or maybe my dozen other counterclaims will earn victory.

All I know is this: I know in my gut that the "thing" I am calling a crime, a fraud, a ripoff, a theft... is wrong. No matter how someone may "justify" it or claim that it is not wrong morally, I know it is.

And my research indicates it is seriously illegal.

Note to person who asked why no one else thought of this...

Either it is because I am wrong, or it because it is not something people would spend time to examine normally unless, like me, they found themselves fighting foreclosure.

Sort of think of it like the Fed and fiat currency and the absolute absurdity of paper money, a construct.

America is Earth's biggest Ponzi scheme, just in terms of the Fed and current bailout practices by both parties.

Now, most people on ATS know the Fed is private and in essence unconstitutional, and fiat currency is perception not reality, but ask yourself, how many of your family and friends who do not read ATS understand this?

My point? The society is set up to distract us when we are not working as slaves to the system. So who has the time to uncover America's single largest white collar crime?

I did... I am an unemployed award-winning filmmaker, and as I proceed, I may just do a Michael Moore and film the arc of the lawsuit so the message, if my theory is right, can spread... since no one really reads anymore.

Shame.

Sorry about the caps.

--

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Note to person who asked why no one else thought of this...

Either it is because I am wrong, or it because it is not something people would spend time to examine normally unless, like me, they found themselves fighting foreclosure.

Thanks for the answer.

Another possible theory is that people are aware of it, but have done their job to keep it a secret.

Will keep an eye on this thread. Hope you keep us informed.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Anyone reading this thread, do me one favor.... please.

Try to, in the next 30 days, find out which friends and family have or once had a fixed rate mortgage.

Therefore when I post my pleading from court, you know who to email it to, as they all deserve to hear it.

Also, here is a fun and very very very worthwhile use of a first class stamp...

If you have a mortgage of ANY kind, write to your lender and ask if your loan was sold in the derivative market to investors in one of the tranches they invented to monetize the debt. They must answer by law.

Stay tuned...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Oh and one other thing

Ask them for COPY of Promissory Note, not Mortgage, and the details of any and all assignments of said note or mortgage, either by succession by merger or other conveyance, and lastly, if the original mortgage servicer was replaced and if so who and when.

Armed with this info, you will be prepared to apply my theory to your mortgage, and test it...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If anyone has a friend in or near foreclosure please say so as I for free can give tips on how to delay sheriffs sale for years, legally and ethically soubd too.

Guess percentage of foreclosures challenged in.court by homeowners

4%

___

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Also, calling all mathematicians and attorneys to peer review theory.

Second line.

Thx

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
i dont mean to be a jerk but lets keep caps to a minimum.

What utter, petty, childish garbage.

And no, I don't accept that you don't mean to be a jerk. It's hard for you to have done so effectively without pre-meditation.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by aristocrat2]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

If anyone has a friend in or near foreclosure please say so as I for free can give tips on how to delay sheriffs sale for years, legally and ethically soubd too.

Wouldn't mind seeing a thread about the above.

Thanks

top topics

join