It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Evil: The Christian Agenda

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Why is it that non believers have this never ending hunger to denounce Christians, God, and the Bible.

We don't. It's just that the only time you hear us discussing religion it's in a critical manner. To conclude that therefore non-believers spend a more than significant amount of time doing this is hubris.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welfhard
reply to post by Ferginator

wow thnx for totally insulting my religion with your biased view. If you read the book you would understand the reason why we don't live forever. But because you haven't then that means you can't judge.

Why do all believers seem to assume that nonbelievers never have been christians nor read the bible. I was a christian for 19 years thank you very much, and I read the book more than was probably healthy.

And I don't see how that image was insulting to your religion. It was an analysis of every believers favourite passage (well not every one but one universally revered anyway). If I had shown something mocking your deity that would be insulting. Something like the following but I'm not here to insult, I'm here to criticise.

Wow seriously you are such a troll, its sociological that if you communicate in ways that people feel are mocking their religion then mostly likely the person is to believed to be an atheist not a former christian. And those word links to those sites show that you are insulting and trying to act like you are not. Its one thing if you were a tolerant athiest but instead by putting those pictures to flame and encourage violence that only makes you an aggressive athiest which is rude and makes you no better then a pyschopath for submiting those images.

www.urbandictionary.com...

next time think before insulting

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Ferginator]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I always find it quite funny when people who result to techniques that are trollish in nature are faced with an intelligent well thought out argument, the scream TROLL!!! If you can't handle criticism, don't keep coming back for more!

Seems simple enough...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

I always find it quite funny when people who result to techniques that are trollish in nature are faced with an intelligent well thought out argument, the scream TROLL!!! If you can't handle criticism, don't keep coming back for more!

Seems simple enough...

AMEN!!!!!

I love arguing

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

Welcome back!!!!!!!

I was worried, really...

OT

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by OldThinker

I feel obligated to respond to OTs irrational post from pg1, so sorry people if this seems out of place with where the discussion is here on pg18.

........Fundis would try make religion mandatory, as if that were possible.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Welfhard]

Thank you Welfhard, for letting lil ole OT be your first post after a loooong hiatus...I am honored, my respected foe!

btw, could you support your assertion, that we would make "religion mandatory"?

What does "religion" mean in your post?

Your eyes are on people....mis-directed for sure....

And what does "mandatory" mean?

We are going to force you to pray/believe???? PLEASE!!!!!!

Come on now....????

OT 'Alley' Guy....really frightening huh

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferginator

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Welfhard]

wow thnx for totally insulting my religion with your biased view. If you read the book you would understand the reason why we don't live forever. But because you haven't then that means you can't judge.

Yeah, I know. Talk about childish. Anyting can be made to look bad when you add YOUR OWN WORDS to it. GOD did`t write the addon words, those were the words of someone inspired by Satan.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Seems simple enough...

You find it funny when people insult a religion well that is just ignorant of you. He shows pictures that are insulting to cause flaming which makes him a troll thats why im calling him that to let him know what he did is wrong.

You on the other hand who started this whole topic to open insults to happen in the first place makes you the biggest troll on here. With no proof, just baised hate opinion on christianity saying all us christians are out to get you and that we control the world. Your nothing but an ignorant fool to be saying that. Please grow up seriously trying to cause more violence is not funny and if it is to you then that makes you nothing more then a regular psychcopath. Just seriously stop replying to me thinking me and all other christians are out to get you because you have this schizophrenic phobia of christians and want to make the religion look limke a conspiracy to take over the world. It makes you sound so ignorant like those others who believe in Jews controling the media seriously its rediculous. Why can't you just be a tolerant athiest not an aggressive athiest?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Bombeni

1) There are still more Christians than you can even begin to fathom, as many of them actually have to hide their belief in fear of their life, and

Who exactly are you talking at big boy, anyone in particular or everyone that doesn't think like you ?

Moocowman, your obvious choice in leaders (the one we can't see) is disease and the Almighty God is the cure. Yes, fool, Satan is a disease and you are just the "afterbirth".

You got my good friend Bombeni banned?

The mere sight of your signature makes me want to bust a blood vessel!!!

~ Zeus

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Man, are you ever wrong. The Christians have nothing to do with the New World Order.
The New World Order is a Luciferian conspiracy.
If you did your homework you would know this.

Jesus taught for three and a half years. In that time He had many followers.
Then the Jews killed Him.
And now it's the Jews who are behind this New World Order.

After they killed Christ the Romans went all out and killed every Christian they could find. Then in 382 AD the Roman Catholic Church was established. It was built on the dead bodies of true Christians.
Now the Catholic Church has been infiltrated by the Illuminati.
It is now a Satanic church.
If you think it's the Christians that are causing all the trouble why is there a Luciferian pledge everyone who enters the New world Order will have to say, pledging their souls to Lucifer.
The greatest achievement the devil has is to have people believe he doesn't exist.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Starpass]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

"the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your Master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..."

That's about one of the most literal interpretation of the bible, it should come on the back of the book like they have on the back of the dvd cases, so that you know what to expect before you embark in the thousands and thousands pages of reading. You surely know how to work good taglines.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by townio

"the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your Master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..."

That's about one of the most literal interpretation of the bible, it should come on the back of the book like they have on the back of the dvd cases, so that you know what to expect before you embark in the thousands and thousands pages of reading. You surely know how to work good taglines.

Huh dude zombie/vampire/etc stories came after Jesus's time so you sould real stupid. Just do everyone a favor and grow up.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
www.notable-quotes.com...

There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

No, but they just upgrade to agnostics... Also, there are more choices than just Christianity...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
--
atheeists is just jealous cause us christains reed the bible and have all the worlds intellagence and cents in are heads and they are jealous cause they cant not have this smarts and cents that we have. so they try to tell us we is ignorant and dont not no anything but we are smartest then them are and Jesus lives up there and God and are Pastors says this is a fact even tells us this when we dont even give any money in the basket so i no its a fact since pastors know more then everyone and they say God and Jesus loves texans republicans caacasens the best and Pastors even more and i beleeve him cause he is blessed and smart.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by lemonfresh]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lemonfresh

Are you for real???

If not, then you watch way too much Stephen Colbert. Mocking the opposition is a very poor debate tactic.

If you are for real, then you need to immediately go down to your nearest tattoo shop and have the word FAIL tattooed on your forehead. That way the rest of us will know not to waste our time even speaking to your uneducated arse... If ignorance is bliss, you must feel like you wake up everyday in Disney World!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Oh the irony that is humanity. Two polarized camps who seem fanatically committed to judging the many by the actions of the few while complaining about the other side doing the same abuses. My what fools these mortals be.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Um JR. You know we're kewl. But, I felt it incumbant upon me to point out, you just mocked your opposition while denouncing mocking your opponent. :p

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

here here watcher ,Christians against Muslims against who ever and so on and so forth,when are they all going to get a brain cell that not only functions but fires on 1 cylinder. we are all here and in this mess together and we all made a hell of a mess out it . so when are we going to start to work together to straighten it out -because it seems we all cant seem to play nice with one another in this our sand box.
it seems that no one is of the chosen faith as or beliefs because we all seem to break the # 1 cardinal rule -do unto others as you would have them do unto you-be excellent unto one another.
how about # 2 do not kill do not make war.
how about # 3 judge not lest thou be judged .
intelligent aren`t we all, as we can`t seem to lose the old prejudices , name calling and so on.

worlds best advice to all of you -mankind -get your damn heads and noses out of the sky and bring them all down to earth .
old rock song wording -if god was here he`d tell us to our faces that man is some kind of SINNER.
we are all the ultimate SINNERS as we are destroying this world a part of the creation -aka our mother . because without her we are all dead .

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by picrat
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

here here watcher ,Christians against Muslims against who ever and so on and so forth,when are they all going to get a brain cell that not only functions but fires on 1 cylinder. we are all here and in this mess together and we all made a hell of a mess out it . so when are we going to start to work together to straighten it out -because it seems we all cant seem to play nice with one another in this our sand box.
it seems that no one is of the chosen faith as or beliefs because we all seem to break the # 1 cardinal rule -do unto others as you would have them do unto you-be excellent unto one another.
how about # 2 do not kill do not make war.
how about # 3 judge not lest thou be judged .
intelligent aren`t we all, as we can`t seem to lose the old prejudices , name calling and so on.

worlds best advice to all of you -mankind -get your damn heads and noses out of the sky and bring them all down to earth .
old rock song wording -if god was here he`d tell us to our faces that man is some kind of SINNER.
we are all the ultimate SINNERS as we are destroying this world a part of the creation -aka our mother . because without her we are all dead .

Not all christians are against muslims that is the very few. Jews, chrsitians and muslims come for the same tree of religion of the same god. i respect muslims like anyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join