It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Evil: The Christian Agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
A conspiracy that is thousands, no tens of thousands of years in the making. Ever since the first human figured out how to use fear of the unknown to control his peers, this has been steadily steaming along to the present day. What is the Christian Agenda, you ask??? Total Global Domination!!! A New World Order...

The Past:

Almost since it's inception shortly after the death of it's Founder, Christianity has sought to control the maximum amount of people it could, and either subjegate or eliminate those who did not convert and follow the teachings and rules of the Early Church. Starting with the conversion of the entire Roman Empire by the Emperor Constantine the Great in the 4th Century. It was Constantine that ordered the Council of Nicea, thus consolidating both the beliefs of Christianity, and the hierarchy of the Early Church, but also officially creating the Bible that is still in use today.

The Church enjoyed a few hundred years of dominance over most of the known world until Muhammad established Islam in the 7th Century, which spread rapidly throughout the Middle East. Much like Christianity plagurized the Tenakh, Muhammad plagurized the Bible, claiming to have had 'visions' from God. Apparently he saw what kind of power the Church leadership had, and wanted to duplicate this for his own use. It has been historically proven that Muhammad was an Arabian Warlord, not a spiritual leader as is now touted by the followers of this religion.

In the 11th Century, the Church had enough and initiated the Crusades in a vain attempt to irradicate this upstart religion and assert control over the Middle East.

The four Inquisitions, spanning from 1184 to 1860, sought to either punish those who dared to think for themselves under the guise of heresy, or those who did not convert and conform under the guise of blasphemy. With the 'Witch Hunts' of the Inquisition, all that remained of the Old Religions of Europe were eliminated.

Now while Martin Luther revealed his 95 Theses in the 16th century, and thus initiated the Protestant Reformation, I'm not entirely convinced that this was a Reformation, but instead may have been a secret plan to diversify, and thus spread the influence to the TRUE power brokers behind the curtain of the Church.

During the latter half of the last millenia, Christianity did it's best to replace every other faith or belief it encountered, either through 'missionary' tactics, or through much more violent means, such as what was done to the Maya and the Aztecs. It was spread throughout the Americas, throughout Africa and into the Orient. While some faiths did survive, they no longer carry the number of believers that they would have if Christianity had not been forced on so many so long ago. The only religion to challenge it was the religion of the Warlord Muhammad, Islam, which took over some places in the Orient and Africa, where Christianity had already taken roots.

The Present:

The current goal of the Christian Agenda has not changed, just it's methods. Where it used to use it's Power and Influence to just strong arm those who opposed it, now it uses governments and it's 'Sheeple' to do it's bidding. Yes, I said Sheeple! In fact, Christians are the very definition of Sheeple. They refer to themselves as a flock, and blindly follow the teachings of others, through blind faith, throwing Logic and Reason right out of the window. Anyone who belongs to an organization who subscribes to "the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your Master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..." is using neither Logic, nor Reason... For that matter, they are not using any intelligence either...

Instead, they are influenced into denying rights to their fellow citizens, creating wars to keep the 'heathens and heretics' in check, and giving up 10% of their incomes to their Shepherd's.

All of it relying on Blind Faith...

Blind Faith leaves one unable to see the endless possibilities...
JaxonRoberts on ATS

Unaware, they spread lies... They follow Old Words... They are not here... Question all... Question everything...
A Voice caught on an EVP in answer to a question about the AfterLife...

Break the chains... Question EVERYTHING... Don't be a pawn of the Agenda... Of the PBT... Of the REAL NWO...

+78 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

JR, although I usually respect your opinion, for what it is worth, I'm not impressed with what you have done here ... more to the point how you have done it.

First of all, on a minor fallacious reasoning point, you are with one hand not only lumping in christians, christianity, and christian institutions, but more importantly you are using the moral position of "evil" which itself is fundamentally rooted in religious duality. So in many ways, you are actually applying the same dogma of which you are accusing others.

I am agnostic to the core and I surely have no horse in this race, but there is an anger and bitterness, almost vindictiveness apparent in your tone which is quite frankly polemic and cruel.

The fact is, as I mentioned in another post, that a lot of what what christ taught is common to all ancient texts and teachings from all major religious traditions. It is in fact those teachings that are common to all faiths and religions, and namely they all point one inwards instead of outwards.. In fact, at the time of birth of all modern religions, before they became religions, those who understood and practiced those teachings (for example christian gnostics) were quickly marginalized and persecuted because they practiced and lived in a way that neither required or justified organized religious institutions.

So most that was the essence of the great teachers such as Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha (to a lesser extent), etc, was lost because it did not serve the purposes of religions. After all, if all that is required and all that there is is already within us, there is little use for religious carrot > stick mentality and surrender to an external conceptual "god."

Now what humans do with all this is up to each one individually, but quite frankly, and I'm sure you will agree with this, ATS has been burdened enough lately with all kinds of unfair and hurtful generalizations ... surely one more such as this one is neither constructive nor helpful.

My 2 drachmas.

[edit on 25 Feb 2010 by schrodingers dog]

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Jaxon has it right. The Christians and Muslims need to be stopped before their pointless wars destroy us all.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I do consider myself highly spiritual, but I think ALL religion is wrong! But I find religion in everything:

Psychology, Medicine, Science... Anywhere I go I find stubborn, close-minded people sticking to their strict doctrines they were programmed with that refuse to question anything outside their downloaded dogmas.

I wanted to comment too: mainstream "Christianity" is not true Christianity. Even most "non-denominational" Christians do not hold to what Christ has taught. In my opinion, besides several of the sects, GNOSTIC Christianity is the true form of Christianity, but then the domineering power-hungry Catholics came along and changed the teachings around and condemned the true Christians, construing a couple of texts together and throwing others out to create their Bible that they worship. Don't get me wrong, the Bible has a lot of wisdom and interesting symbolism but it is NOT GOD! GOD IS ETERNAL - HE DOES NOT HAVE A BEGINNING AND AN END LIKE A BOOK!

And yes I do consider myself a "true" NON-RELIGIOUS Christian and do not condemn anybody, not homosexuals and not even Catholics. I think everybody has a piece of Truth, whether it be a small piece or a large piece.... And NOBODY has the right to JUDGE!!! And NOBODY has the right to FORCE KNOWLEDGE upon others!

Love the lord your God with all your heart, mind, and soul, and others as yourself!"

Wake up people!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
EXCELLENT thread, JaxonRoberts! It would be so very beneficial to anyone of the organized religions to REALLY ACTUALLY READ what the OP wrote here. Read it, read it, read it, and contemplate it with an open mind. Very well said JaxonRoberts!

warpcrafter, you are absolutely correct in your reply. 100% CORRECT.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Been watching that bearded guy on u-tube have you?
Don't get me wrong, I agree somewhat.
I've been thinking about posting a thread " Are mental diseases contagious?" and atempting to associate Christianity with the common cold.
(And Jim Jones with Botulinum).

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

But do you not think that the history of religion and it's effects on the populace should not be brought out to the forefront from time to time?

This history shows that none of them are perfect and all have made mistakes. Some slight, but others costing tens of thousands of lives, all in the name of whatever "their" beliefs are.

If everyone could see that there are no innocents throughout history, maybe everyone could come together for a common goal, which to me would start with:

First do no harm..

Yes a thread like this will inflame many and start more hatred, but sometimes the truth hurts.

I do agree with the OP when he states that it is all in the pursuit of power and that is not what religion of any sort should be.

my 2 loonies........

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I agree with u, I didnt read everything, but I got your point and I agree

the thing is, the church killed scientists that used their life to study how our universe works and if you had any discovers against the Christian knowledge, you would be killed, arrested, or declared as mentally insane

thats what people needs to understand, this is not a joke, this is what the church has been doing for a long time

yes, they want total domination, thats for certain, our friend presented a lot of evidences to it

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Sorry you don't agree with it, dog, but I have to disagree with you. The concepts of 'Good' and 'Evil' are not the sole property of those who subscribe to an organized religion, or a non-organized religion. Even an Atheist will tell you that a serial killer is 'evil', that Hitler was 'evil', that conspiring to manipulate and control others is 'evil'.

Secondly, maybe I do have a personal stake in this. I was duped into 'sheepledom' for many years during my youth, and thus many years of guilt over things that I should have never spent a moment feeling guilty about. So many wasted years not spent in search of Truth, but instead clinging to a Lie. Since then, I have personally been treated like a subhuman by those who cling to the Bible. I have literally been spit upon. There are places in this country, the supposed home of Freedom, where I dare not express who I am, or what I believe, lest I find myself being dragged behind a pickup truck by a chain. But forget words, they say a picture is worth a thousand of them:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a24f7815ed0e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d70c100de4e1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5bce39daed5.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7406f249debd.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b1a511fc58c.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f11bdc668e2d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3feb30ff3a0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64d4c2cfb21c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb099a758b00.jpg[/atsimg]

All of this is the result of 'Blind Faith'... Sorry, but I will not, and cannot stop myself from fighting this form of ignorance wherever and whenever I find it...

What I see and believe is that there is a conscious effort being exerted here to keep the 'Sheeple' in line, and to subjegate, belittle and/or eliminate those of us who do not run with the flock... I see not one, but two PBT that are vying for control of the planet. The one in the Middle Eastern world that uses Islam as it's weapon, and the one of the Western world that uses Christianity as it's weapon of choice.

To do nothing and remain silent to this would make me evil...

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hi Jackson

I understand your frustration, and your point of view, but your method for expressing them is very cruel and demeaning.

You come off saying ALL Christians are the same, and that they are basically idiots following an idiotic religion with idiotic ideals.

I can use the same philosophy and say that all Americans are idiotic sheeple who have put their faith in a broken government that has manipulated and controlled into murdering millions of people over the course of the last 100+ years.

The point is that not all Christians are bad.

I myself was raised in a very conservative Catholic family; My family is about as christian as you can go.

Although I don't consider myself a Christian (I do have many, MANY problems with Christianity), I have seen first hand what Christianity is all about, and what it really means.

Take my family for example:
- I have 2 loving parents who would sacrifice anything in order to keep me safe, provide me shelter, and give me love
- I have 3 sisters, all of which are in school, have great grades, and have all received community awards for being role modals and for being active in community volunteering
- I have grandparents who devote their entire daily schedules into helping people of all kinds; the hungry, the poor, the old, the helpless, ect.

I could give countless more examples, but I'll save the space.

So does my family sound like a bunch of carnivorous witch-hunters who believe in a zombie-father of himself and believe we will all burn in hell unless we don't eat him?

I sure don't think we do.

And you claiming we do is indeed an insult.

Not all Christians are perfect, and indeed some are their to cause chaos and gain power, just as in any institution around the world.

However I really don't see how any religion around the world has any kind of agenda, when EVERY SINGLE RELIGION has this as it's motto: "Love your neighbor as you love yourself".

Now if everybody followed that rule, said by none other than the zombie-man himself, what kind of world would we live in?

One of the main ideas I was taught, for years, IN CHURCH, was to respect and love people of ALL religions.

NEVER ONCE, was I told that ANY war was justified in the name of religion. People who say things like these have their own personal issues to blame, and are simply using their religion as a tool to spread their poison.

Christians all over the world are taught to love and respect each other.

Have you even read any of the new testament?

I remember one time, one of my "zombie flesh eating" christian friends was up in the northern canadian town of Athabasca for a festival, when a very drunk lady came up to him and asked him if she could have some money for some shoes, as the bar wouldn't let anyone in who weren't wearing shoes.

Instead of giving her money, my friend gave her his own shoes, off his own feet.

Staggering around, she said "Your a Christian, aren't you?"

He said "Yes I am, how did you know?"

She said "You guys always do nice things like these; your very recognizable!"

There is a song that I always remember being sung in church, and one that is a common saying in Christianity:

"They'll Know we are Christians by Our Love....."

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

You are right JR but unfortunately the real Evil of the Christian Agenda is that it is an Ancient Greek tragedy being played out by the Ancient Greek Gods whose agenda is to totally screw with humans in general.

Zeus = YHVH
Apollo = Satan
Dionysus = Jesus

Ancient Greece PRECEEDS Ancient Rome and the rot starts there!

Personal Disclosure: As an Avatar of Hermes I'm very aware of this!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more.

I just wish more people saw it that way.
I'm entitled to my personal opinion.
My personal opinion is that religion is evil. The very evil Satan supposedly represents in the 'good book'

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Hey JR!

How have you been? Hope school/life is good!

I'm sure its warmer where you are

Quick question: Does TLJC (Jesus) have anything to do with the pics you posted?

I think maybe your eyes are off the mark, friend....thoughts?

OT

it is good theatre tho....

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

What do you believe, or what motivates you? You seem to be intelligent and I am curious....

link   
Great post! There ARE several different virus (or byrus) atempting to acquire your mind. Natural immunity is understandable, but do you use or prefer a "topical" remedy?

For Jaxonroberts .... sorry

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Tyler 720]

link   

I have often marveled at how messed up Christianity became and wondered just how in the heck one man's message of love and peace became the tool of tyranny and oppression.

It truly is amazing. Jesus tells people not to judge others and to worry about the log in their own eye and what do they do with his religion? Use it to judge people, enslave people, kill people, control the minds and thoughts of others. But I do not blame the average Christian for any of it, I only blame those in power who understand how to manipulate religion into a powerful tool. Once it became State Sponsored those in power used it to uphold/support repression, tyranny, power, genocide and other horrors.

I think the average Christian, more or less like any other American, is asleep to the idea that the ideology they cling to is a deception pulled over their eyes. Much like political parties religions are used by TPTB to keep us bickering and divided.

Global Domination? I doubt it, though I'm sure religion would have its part to play in a New World Order (if TPTB ever decide they want a World Government, at this point they already own the world and no immediate need for a full on NWO exists)

At its essence Christianity is meant to be about loving each other, that in and of itself is good but while some of the teachings are good the religion itself is too often used for evil...

Good post

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I just read a couple of lines of your opening post.
So,how long before your kind wants christians
rounded up and done away with?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They refer to themselves as a flock, and blindly follow the teachings of others, through blind faith, throwing Logic and Reason right out of the window. Anyone who belongs to an organization who subscribes to "the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your Master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree..." is using neither Logic, nor Reason... For that matter, they are not using any intelligence either...

Is it really reasonable and or logical to assume that there is no God? Do you honestly feel that the answers that religion gives are inferior to that of which science gives. Science studies the constitution of matter-what things are made of.But no science can study the far more vital questions- By whome were they made,for what were they made. You can not use anything intelligently until you know what it is made for. Science cannot tell you what the universe was made for.only its maker can do that. Is that logical or what?. Don't use your intelligence to hard on this one,Its a no-brainer.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Maybe I wasn't specific enough:

Christians are not the problem, the Institution of Christianity is. In fact, all Organized Religious Institutions are. One can be a good person and belong to a bad organization. One need not buy into all of the idiotic Dogma to embrace the message.

And maybe I came off a little harsh in the OP, but responding to a variety of religious threads here and getting bashed by the Fundies repeatedly will do that to you...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Monts

Maybe I wasn't specific enough:

Christians are not the problem, the Institution of Christianity is. In fact, all Organized Religious Institutions are. One can be a good person and belong to a bad organization. One need not buy into all of the idiotic Dogma to embrace the message.

And maybe I came off a little harsh in the OP, but responding to a variety of religious threads here and getting bashed by the Fundies repeatedly will do that to you...

Nah, the OP was fine friend....

You are ahead of the curve, as usual.

Here's the real (longterm) issue....

READY?...

= = = = = =

OK....

1) If you saw a "fundi" in an alley, would you be afraid?

of course not

2) Have you ever met a sincere one, you wouldn't trust a child with?

again, nope!

Your latest has nothing to do with TLJC, nor sincere followers of the same...

I'm with you with "organized religion" but so was HE...ever seen www.youtube.com...

Your thoughts...after viewing the 9 min vid?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join