It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US offered Rigi 'extensive aid' for Iran attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

US offered Rigi 'extensive aid' for Iran attacks

www.presstv.ir

"The Americans said Iran was going its own way and they said our problem at the present is Iran… not al-Qaeda and not the Taliban, but the main problem is Iran. We don't have a military plan against Iran. Attacking Iran is very difficult for us (the US). The CIA is very particular about you and is prepared to do anything for you because our government has reached the conclusion that there was nothing Americans could do about Iran and only I could take care of the operations for them.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hmm... so America isn't even going after Bin Laden, they're going after Iran..

And for the silliest of reasons, too. Just because they didn't do what they were told. And on top of that, they realize that attacking Iran is "difficult". Smart folks.

So the war on terror has now become the war on Iran.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I dont think i would believe anything that comes out of Iran. That guy is about to be hanged and would say anything they tell him to, just to avoid the noose! while in the end being hanged anyway.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well Iran is saying that we are the great evil and they want to destroy us right? Should we take them seriously? At what point does the propaganda become so extreme that it merits action? These are questions I keep asking myself and the only answer I seem to find is war seems like the only way out.

Lets just say you have a neighbor and they threaten to kill your family. This freaks you out so you start to follow them and they go to the gun store and stock up on everything they would need to do it. So you figure you need to do something so you call them and ask to talk about it and if you could keep a closer eye on them so you can keep your family safe. They tell you to piss off. What would you do?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
reply to post by MegaCurious

I dont think i would believe anything that comes out of Iran. That guy is about to be hanged and would say anything they tell him to, just to avoid the noose! while in the end being hanged anyway.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by paradiselost333]

Hello,
I just have a funny feeling about this whole thing with Iran. Yes, there's alot I don't know about in terms of history. The way that this story plays seems like it must've been "leaked." Aren't the CIA's tactics supposed to be held in a "hush-hush?" Why is this story coming out? It sounds like the CIA is trying to cause an Iranian civil war, or something dark, none the less. And is now seemingly proud to admit such a tragedy. PressTv is an Iranian source? So, they're in cohoots with the CIA? My math stinks because this being 2+2= WTH?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Video from various news clips on this subject and Rigi's confession

new topics

top topics

join