It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bula Kava

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
man i took this stuff and i feel like i am about to pass out. it was the grounded root powder form. i will update this with the recipe i used later, i gotta clean the kitchen before i/if i pass out.

has anyone here tried this Kava some people sware by it it just seems to make me tired. except for one time when i took it i went out and it was cool i was not tired.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Absolutely fine, nice and mellowing (albeit nauseating) no brain damaging effects, shown not to impair motor co-ordination.

That from Vanuatu seems better than that from Fiji.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
the difference between this time and the two initial times i used it is unbelieveable, although it is from the same batch. i substituted 1 cup of milk for one of the cups of water, and canola oil for olive oil. the first time i did i was really tired and just went to sleep, second time drinking them went to a couple bars and had a pretty good time. prior to this time i would not say that i was jacked up but this time i am. my motor skills are undoubtedly impaired, i am having trouble walking straight.

i used the recipe from the vaults of erowid under kava preparation minus the lecithin or whatever. it calls for a cup of the dried powder, other recipes i read called for half a cup. i guess with the canola oil and milk half a cup would suffice.

peace

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"Acai Alaska" in Anchorage has a local Samoan looking Braddah now serving real Kava from Figi.

Their food is great too. Best Acai bowls ever. It's a mellow vibe, all surfed out and metaphysical.

Anyway, while in the store they served us four ounces of cacao macadamia flavored Kava in a coconut shell. This stuff was definitely legit, it made our mouths all numb, and made us feel good. We left with a growler full and I just finished the last cup this morning.

I don't know about relieving anxiety though, I feel like I have a ball of energy in my stomach. I know it's tough on the liver, I enjoy it though.

-clap clap-
Bula! Bula!

new topics

top topics

join