It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Western Zionist Axis being Lured into WW3 ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I got a theory that seems to be looking good and thought i'd put it out there.

Ok here goes...

Russia and China are slowly but surely being surrounded by the west lead by the US and its Anti-missile shield, Now they are not stupid they know whats going on.

However should Russia or China confront the US alone they know they will have to take on her allies too !!!

I have a theory that an accord may have been agreed between Russia with possibly China for countries that are shall we say at odds with the West to antagonise them into making a Pre-emptive strike........Looking at the latest news i'm thinking Venezuela, Iran, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey and Argentina, They all seem to be standing up to more powerful Western countries like the US, Israel and the UK.

So the question has to be why all the Bravado ?

I'm thinking that any act of aggression by the West will unite all the anti-west/Israeli countries along with Russia and China to come to the righteous defence of such aggression, Which will make for a more even fight !!!

Further this could catch a lot of western alliance countries unaware and right now the first possible casualties could be the thousands of troops that would be Stranded in Afghanistan ?

Do ya think this has any credibility ?

Is WW3 upon us ?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Interesting theory ken10, sounds similar to the 'Anglo-Saxon Mission' recently discussed by Bill Ryan of PC.
Seems to be an obvious hypothetical to play out on the global stage.
So credibility, perhaps so.
Likelyhood is another thing though of course.
As for "looking good"... you sicko! I'm joking of course, I know what you mean, hehe.

I like your take on it, 'the under dog' perspective is charming. Personally, I'd like to change the ending though:
The not so stranded troops in Afghanistan don't need such a heavy karmic effect do they?

As for WW3, I'm pretty sure 2 were enough for humanity. Couldn't the ending of the chapter be a bit more along the lines of seeing eye to eye? Agreeing to disagree? Working in partnership? Just a few alternative endings - optimism is the new smack

Maybe there are many ways to unite humanity as one, and if we take one or none, we all individually and collectively, decide which one to take.

Edit to add: Are they being lured or are they luring?

Cheers. x

[edit on 25-2-2010 by aenti]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by aenti

Thanks for the reply, I'm trying not to be a harbinger of doom and if i had my way there wouldn't be any wars.......But i just feel i'm seeing something occurring, But whether its the big picture or not ......i hope i'm wrong.

We can all see the latest threads regarding Iran, Libya, Venezuela, Lebanon making antagonistic remarks and or manoeuvres and even Turkey threatening to break the blockade of Gaza which could provoke Israel into taking actions that could escalate, These have been posted here lately so i won't give links. ( I'm not very articulate so i'll keep this post to just stuff relevant to the point i'm trying to make )

Here are a few links showing meetings between Russia and some of the countries listed which could give some credence to my theory of an accord.

Russia and Libya link

Abu Bakr Yunis Jaber, Libya's defence minister, has been in Moscow for several days, meeting defence officials.

Russia and Lebanon link

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev hosts Lebanese President Michel Sleiman at the Kremlin in a first-ever visit by a Lebanese head of state to Moscow.

Russia and Venezuela link

The high-ranking officials met for talks on Sunday in Moscow

Russia and Turkey link

Turkish PM Recep Tayip Erdogan met Russia's president and PM in Moscow

I hope i'm reading too much into things, Or is anyone else seeing this ?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

No worries

Harbinger of doom or not, I don't disgree with the possibility of the theory. Also don't think its possible to read "too much into things". Although I do think its possible to find supporting evidence for a pre-existing theory. I don't mean to labour on my point but what I'm really disputing here ken10 is that the events you mention and possible reasons for them may not end in the result you seem certain, yet fearful of - i.e. WW3 or a major collision of political power.

Surely, a balancing out of power can only be a positive move in our evolution as a global species. One that can lead to fair negotiations based on partnership rather than bullying.

Cheers. x

new topics

top topics

join