It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights On My Bedroom Ceiling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Actually a rather good point. I've been half asleep and scared *snipless* a few times by static in the blankets. Dryer sheets, they save lives.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is interesting since a friend of mine mentioned a similar "anomaly" in one of the rooms of his previous house (as well as some other unusual paranormal activity). He said that in this particular room, of a night, a bright flash would eminate from one corner of the ceiling, but never when you looked directly at it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sozen94

There may be a UFO in hover above the house at any altitude.
Take a camera with you and go outside and check out the sky.
Don't trust being a eye witness as there might not be any lights
on the craft just earth to sky electrically generated ether sound
waves known to illuminate the air.
Done by Tesla in his parlor for Mark Twain, and even Einstein if
you believe that story, and others with the same method as in
gas light bulbs noted by JJ Thompson and perhaps others.
But alas not a peep since but the method just happens to power
the aircraft Tesla always talked about and in now the UFO ship
hovering about light up light here and there perhaps.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If it was me, i'd be scared to investigate it further!

My 'Bedroom ceiling' story involves waking up once to see a disembodied hand scuttling across the ceiling. It gradually faded away and im sure it was a residue image from the dream i was having. But nevertheless, i was definately awake when i saw it.

I subscribe to the electrical impulses in the eye theory myself.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yep, best to investigate the possibilities first before calling it paranormal. But that's not to say it isn't. I'd imagine though you (OP) would want to find the source ASAP to put your mind at ease about where it's coming from, because if you eliminate those possiblities and there is still no explanation....well, as the person above says, I'd then become scared to investigate

But don't listen to the pricks who want to make fun of what you're seeing or trying to figure out. There are a few lights in my flat that puzzle me. There is one line of light in my bedroom and I have run my hand over my door cracks and window/curtain edges to find out which one it is but still don't have it figured. In my lounge there is another line of light that I can't figure out and when I read ATS with most my lights off it starts to freak me out... and speak of the devil it just showed itself (though I can't look at it cos then it dissapears!) ...

However I'm 100% certain there is no paranormal activity in this flat, so there must be a logical reason behind them.

My suggestion is perhaps CD's. If you have CD's lying around it takes the smallest amount of light to hit them and it'll reflect a strange shape onto the wall.

Good luck with your investigation!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
So like thats somewhat happened to me except on the ceiling there was a flashing light but in a line(before it streched all the way across my ceiling) it was like 2ft long coming from the side my window is at but above it like directly on the ceiling flashing every 6 seconds so i thought i was tripping cause I'm a stoner.
I turned my tv on for like 5 minutes and turned it back off except fam this time it stretched from my window side all the way across my cieling to the other side . Flashing a little faster but in a line still and nothing can come from my Windows cause they're blocked out by two layers of curtains only the sun around midday will show but this was at like 12 or 1am so i dunno wtf

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It's possible you have ghosts.
Have you set up a camera.?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join