It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UnderGround Bases,1 Mill. books, now Food ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
About 10 miles from where I live is a grocery distribution center for one of the major supermarket chains out here on the west coast. There can be hundreds of trucks parked in the parking area for the warehouse.

If the SHTF, that's one of the places that I'll be visiting to stock up.

I think that the average person just sees another big warehouse. But, if your a planner, you need to see what would be in the warehouse so you don't waste precious time.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by bookreader
I seriously think that someone who knows a little bit about plants and trees should try to engineer a plant or tree that bears fruit as water, so ... like instead of an orange or an apple, it has like a little pod of water that you can pick off, and, ya , if possible it should taste good and not leech pcbs into it, i mean a real water fruit, wouldn't that be refreshing. Like, how could you peel it open? I donno...

No thanks, no underground food for me....

I didn't mean watermelon. I'd like someone to invent something new. Preferrably smaller, like coconut size, but easier to open. I know, i know, I'm asking for the impossible again. o well, forget it.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I can't tell what he says "Reminds me of where I used to work, DUMS? Forces? Delta Forces?" Then he goes on to say "Security Forces FMF"... After hearing this I'm calling BS. I was USMC Security forces for 2+years and have never encountered anything regarding DUMB's or heard any word for that matter. The only thing I can think is that YWhite is a component of security forces and if you go with that group out of security force training there may be something at Camp David that would remind him of this... For that part I can't confirm but none of my friends that went that side hadn't mentioned anything about DUMB's either... Seems like this is someone trying to get some youtube fame if you ask me, also the way he says "I'm bringing late breaking".....
Sounds like a sensationalist to me...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
My only thought would be, the comming of planet x, there are theories of this planet distroying us, I believe that this planet is going to cause massive floods covering a massive part of our planet, and if the government is storing food and books in an underground storage facility within a mountan, my theory looks tangable, just think lots of food in (hopefully) a water tight undergound store room, with the only access via a mountan.
so people start looking for house boats for sale and lets just hope for the best...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Im not sure if anybody noticed:- right at the end of the second vid, as they are driving out, have a look at the size and the thickness of the doors. they are huge...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join