It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with all the "Agenda's?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The past few days i have seen a few threads about Agendas,
the Heterosexual Agenda, The Gay Agenda, the Anti-Hetero-Anti-Gay Agenda what nots,
why does there have to be any Agenda's? why can't people be people and fight for what they believe in? does there always have to be a conspiracy behind it? Human rights are human rights, not everyone believes in the Bible, and not everyone feels its ok to be Gay, but to sit and attack each others sides about who is right and who is wrong, there is no argument for that, let people live their lives the way they choose, its free will, the only way to find unity and peace is through Respect, Understanding, and Love, without that there is nothing

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

I think ATS is experiencing a feelings catching issue and many are trying to resolve their issues or understand them better. I think many feel fear for their actions in personal and want justifiction, instead of LOOKING UP FOR THE ANSWER HE CAN GUIDE THEM BUT MANY ARE WORRIED IF WHAT THEY DO SEXUALLY WEIGHS IN ON THERE ACCESS TO THE GATES. truthfully thats not my field of play and I dont know. I only know to reproduce is the plan.

[edit on 2/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I think the people who have a problem with Agendas have an Agenda to bring down society.

But seriously, I agree, all these hidden agendas are silly.

[edit on 2/25/2010 by iamsupermanv2]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There are always Agenda's , every thing is a sort of an Agenda.

The Agenda you should pay attention to, is Agenda 21 ...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I thought of this when I read your OP.

Your putting yourself in the line of fire a little.

Not that theres a problem with it but I think its best to let a nearly sleeping dog lie if you get me.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Nex - what's your agenda for this thread about agendas?
I guess we all have one, Hmmm?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My Agenda is to Stop the Current Agendas from Happening, and that will Counter other Agendas that may be Fighting those Agenda's

the word is starting to sound a bit weird now

lol

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Because people think there has to be an agenda when homosexuals really would just like equality. If they fight for their rights they HAVE to be under an agenda

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
My Agenda is to Stop the Current Agendas from Happening, and that will Counter other Agendas that may be Fighting those Agenda's

the word is starting to sound a bit weird now

lol

I mean this in a humorous way with no offence but, you could get a job in politics.

Your real name Rumsfield by any chance??

PS: I have an agenda as well, lighten up the mood, im tired of seeing so much arguing these past few days

[edit on 25-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
nah i would be a terrible politician, see i actually would want to help people, and give back to the country, that wouldn't go over to well with TPTB,

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
nah i would be a terrible politician, see i actually would want to help people, and give back to the country, that wouldn't go over to well with TPTB,

Thats probably why theres nothing but corrupt politicians, anyone that would do good thinks they cannot.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's the bi/tri...annual ATS pissing competition, where we all pick a side, generally left or right and then flame the hell out of each other.

The winning side gets a shiny star to put on their profiles.

Choose wisely grasshopper

top topics

join