It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Heterosexual Agenda: Exposing The Myths

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ReverseDecay

Let me phrase this as clearly as possible...

I AM BEING SARCASTIC.

JEZZ...PEOPLE...this is the 2nd thread where somebody took a sarcastic comment by me as serious.
OI VIE!!!

But as I said earlier and I think it should be quoted exactly:

Of course its a joke. A very serious joke.

If you want to really know how vile and heartless the whole hate gays thing is simply replace the word gay or homosexual with straight or heterosexual.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by smyleegrl

agree, i dont think god hates homosexuals

HE SAID LIVE AND BE FRUITFUL NOT FRUITY SMH PRODUCE MORE SOULS THEY CANNOT CAN THEY???????/

im a straight male who cannot have children ever, i am sad for that but does that make me less that i cannot find love?

or be loved?

NO FOR YOU ARE NOT INTENTIONALLY GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN YOUR ARE ILL AND THAT IS UNDERSTOOD FRIEND. ITS THOSE WHO FEEL ITS OK TO WALK EARTH AND DO AS THEY PLEASE.

[edit on 2/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

i walk the earth doing as i will

god gave me free will

but as a human i respect other humans for their shot at happiness

life is to short to be miserable at any means and we all deserve a little something

everything has consequences, everything

oh and thanks for calling me ill

[edit on 25-2-2010 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I am far from a judge sweetheart I dont judge anything I just how should the say enforce certain rights and wrong. Not taken as personal attack at all smyleegrl you cool with me and I sense your compassion for humanity and thats great. Again not judging just sharing information with the massess and to intentionally play with same sex is basically canceling you out of the plan LIVE AND BE FRUITFUL - make him some souls like apple trees make apples. If he thought it was a good idea he would of made same sex human encounters able to reproduce human atleast. As he made all races human on earth able to mix/inbreed to find the messiah gene INTELLIGENT CREATOR INDEED.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Was not calling you ill in any ignorant way man seriously I was saying your body forbids you from reproducing not your mind. CALM DOWN

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Hehe oh well Irony is a major waste of time. It's a conversation piece that creates negative conversations. Id rather judge something of better importance. This Is not a discussion. It's a battle that cannot be won. And I am not trying. I see facts as they are, and leave my religious views out of it. Because there is another battle that can't be won. I am not trying to win anything other than trying to keep ATS from being a sex affiliated battleground. When the GOP start slinging gays or straights into internment camps maybe thats when people should talk about it. Division such as this that belongs on another site of some sort is what causes rediculous acts of civil war in the end. And how dare some one bring race into it all by comparing a homosexual black person to the rest of the comments. That got way out of hand. And now here is a revenge topic. Lets talk about laws being passed, UFO's NWO something worth saving your own butt. Lets learn not fight! Again I BEG THE MODS TO DELETE THESE THREADS! they have nothing to do with the conspiracy that is against gays, straights, animals, children, food, space, time, laws... and so on. This is an issue of rascism/sexualism now all packed up in a nice wrapper of revenge. Revenge settles nothing. Sort all sex related preference issues your issues elsewhere please....

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReverseDecay
reply to post by Acidtastic

Hehe oh well Irony is a major waste of time.

Only to those incapable of understanding it.

When you read something like "gays are destroying the fabric of society"; if you change it to read "straights are destroying the fabric of society", the idiocy of the overall premise becomes (or should) become clear.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Heterosexuals are undermining traditional martidge? LOL this is a joke. Heterosexual marrige IS traditional.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

SIGH!!! :bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

IT"S FRICKIN SATIRE!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Personally, I'm with Andrew Dice Clay on this...

"How can one man look at another man's fat, hairy ass and say, oh yeah, I gotta have that!"

I don't get it.
Hell, I don't even get what WOMEN see in us.

But, that said...I support their right to that lifestyle choice, though just like hetero couples, lets keep the public displays tasteful please...

And I do disagree on the liberal stance that such a coupling should be involved in child care, but that's a whole other argument, and based on personally witnessed examples of ill effects of it. There are exceptions to every rule, and there are many, many hetero couples that mess up child care too...

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I have known many gay couples who have had more love to give than their hearts could hold...

and I have known straight couples who can only be described as toxic and God pity the poor child who was brought into their house.

What you do in bed has nothing to do with your capacity to love and a child will thrive from love regardless of the sexual orientation of its parents.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
To say that gays can't raise children properly is almost like saying black couples couldn't raise white children properly or vise a verse...or conservatives saying liberals can't raise children properly.

Its love...not if you are straight, gay, black or white that is the key.

Without love a child will wither and die regardless of the household it is brought up in.

For those of you who compulsively take things literally...when I said die in the above sentence I was speaking metaphorically.

You do know what that is? Right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join