It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Heterosexual Agenda: Exposing The Myths

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The Heterosexual Agenda: Exposing The Myths

www.boxturtlebulletin.com

At last, the truth can now be told. In our latest report, The Heterosexual Agenda: Exposing The Myths, we examine the statistics and the case studies that dispel many of the myths about heterosexuality.

No longer satisfied with “mere acceptance” by our society, heterosexual political pressure groups have launched a well-planned, well-financed campaign, which, if left unchecked, threatens to destroy the most fundamental structures of American society. This report considers the implications of the heterosexual agenda (both overt and hidden), the problems it has already caused and its potentially disasterous results for society.

In The Heterosexual Agenda: Exposing The Myths, you will learn how:

* heterosexual militants have embarked on a systematic assault on American values;
* heterosexual activists plan on recruiting your children into their lifestyle;
* heterosexuals are undermining traditional marriage;
* heterosexuals are undermining the health and safety of society;
* violence has become a hallmark of the heterosexual lifestyle;
* heterosexuals are intent on eventually recriminalizing all freedoms of expression for gay men and women. (It’s already happening in Zimbabwe, Nigeria, and throughout the Middle East where the heterosexual agenda is well advanced.)

Here is where the buck stops — no hype, no exaggeration, no fear-mongering — just the facts. Whether you are personally impacted by heterosexuality or simply concerned about this controversial issue, you will be informed and challenged by The Heterosexual Agenda: Exposing The Myths. Download your copy today!
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2/25/2010 by iMacFanatic]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
These people have no morals.

They are intent in forcing their narrow minded and hate filled agenda on all of us...

Can you imagine trying to restrict whom consenting adults can love?

I mean that strikes at the very core of who we not only as individuals and as human beings but at us as spiritual beings as well.

What kind of person or persons who could be so cruel...so vindictive...so heartless to think that they have the right to do that?

They must be stopped.

www.boxturtlebulletin.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2/25/2010 by iMacFanatic]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Man the word Agenda just pops up on here a lot lately huh?

I agree with you though, nobody should have the right, nor the arrogance to tell people who to love.

Primarily the government.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
dude that article is a complete joke!!!
why would you even entertain it?

now to play devil's advocate one reason why some might want to curb homosexuality is because they don't want their kids growing up in an increasing homosexual society. To be honest I also worry about that.

But this is a never-ending topic in my opinion
One thing that I hate is those that say homosexuality is not a choice, you are born with it.
There's studies supporting that and studies refuting that.

Common sense says it's just not so!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

As a bisexual man who has loved both men and women...I find the notion of dictating who you can love far more obscene than anything that could be done in bed.

AND religious fanatics should just butt out.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What I find truly ironic is that the most determined to villify homosexuals tend to be Christians.....who are supposed to show the love of Jesus to everyone.

I remember reading how Jesus talked compassionantly with a prostitute, ate with a tax collector, etc.

Pretty sure he'd feel just fine with homosexuals being left alone in peace and love....

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Of course its a joke. A very serious joke.

If you want to really know how vile and heartless the whole hate gays thing is simply replace the word gay or homosexual with straight or heterosexual.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

agree, i dont think god hates homosexuals

all the levetical laws were meant for the priesthood anyway

its kinda like if people are gonna pull that verse out they need to follow all 613 laws

why is one more important than the other? hmmm

if its love then its ok by me, the world needs more love anyway

besides i think being gay is a small miniscule compared to the whole vastness of what life can hold for us

so to me, i dont care

i also tend to think how many people who are so anti-gay have CLOSE friends who are closeted gays and dont even know, and are to ashamed to be themselves cause of the discrimination they tend to be so vocal about

kids are gonna grow up knowing gay people or being gay themselves or atleast seeing it somewhere

gay is nothing new, hardly, why is it such a big deal?

dont like it? then dont think about it

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am sorry but there is no better feeling then having woman laying upon your chest as she purrs herself to sleep. And if there is a better feeling w/o a woman being part of it then keep it to yourself, smh get sum.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iMacFanatic

Touche' iMacFanatic, well played.

I guess we all have our own sinister agendas we're seeking to impose upon the unsuspecting populace.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

well then dont let anyone other than that do that to you and you should be ok

if others like it so what, right

there you go, no worries

as long as you arent gay cause you arent, then why not ok for others?

its a preference like saying you favorite flavor is chocolate and not vanilla
its no biggie

[edit on 25-2-2010 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
One thing that I hate is those that say homosexuality is not a choice, you are born with it.
There's studies supporting that and studies refuting that.

Tell me. When was the specific time you chose to be heterosexual. Thanks.

Common sense says it's just not so!

That's the problem with common sense. It's actually very common to have no sense.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Nutter]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

totally agree with you nutter

i work in the med field and seeing how many different types of intersexisms there are is astounding

who will then say what is straight or gay for them?

hmmmm we need more rules, hahaha

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
OMG panties in a wad all over the place...
Sorry some hate monger made 3 posts about gays.... oh but no lets attack straight now. Just because of one person to begin with. This whole AGENDA business is beyond pathetic. I have an agenda to go sit on a toilet and wipe my ass afterwards. Plain and simple. Anyone want to dispute that, maybe I should just crap my pants. You people are posting these claims on the wrong SITE!!! plz go to a gay/straight bashin' forum elsewhere. This site is losing all integrity thanks to these nonsense sex driven battles. Are you conspiring to have sex with all kinds of objects. IF NOT.... THEN GET OFF. Talk about something more than important. Something that matters. You are chasing people away from the site with a topic that has nothing to do with this sites intentions. I HUMBLY ASK THE MODS TO REMOVE THESE POSTS so that the rest of us can talk about intelligent things rather than bicker about what you want to sleep with. I think I will have sex with a toaster tonight and kill myself thanks to this non hope lack of anything but revenge. GET A LIFE! whether it be gay or straight.... oh but no... fair is only fair

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
As far as I can tell there is only one true sexual perversion, and that is brutality. And, when you think about it, brutality covers all the bases, physical and emotional abuse, rape, pedophiliac behavior, sadism (as opposed to sado-masochism which is mutual and little more than role playing) and other crimes including sex murders.

What is important is that we love and true love has no room for violence and brutality. I learned long ago, what goes on in the recesses of the human heart is far more important than what goes on in bed.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ReverseDecay

I'm thinking that irony is not your strong point.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

HE SAID LIVE AND BE FRUITFUL NOT FRUITY SMH PRODUCE MORE SOULS THEY CANNOT CAN THEY??????? So what justifies their existance. NOt being mean just elaborating on the topic. I know some may catch feelings from my text and that isnt my intentions I am just stating make two planets and give 1 to all homo. males and the other to all homo femals. and check back with them in say 1000 yrs. see what happens. Aight I am done sharing, carry on friends.

[edit on 2/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

its kinda like if people are gonna pull that verse out they need to follow all 613 laws
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Beautifully stated.

That's the problem with many who claim to follow the Bible's teaching.

They only follow the ones they find relevant.

The others? Nah.....

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

HE SAID LIVE AND BE FRUITFUL NOT FRUITY SMH PRODUCE MORE SOULS THEY CANNOT CAN THEY???????/

im a straight male who cannot have children ever, i am sad for that but does that make me less that i cannot find love?

or be loved?

the procreate arguement is false, the population is not 100% homosexual or even 10% for that matter, the human species will not die out

homosexuality has gone on since "almost" forever and we are still pushing forward in fact the population is the most its ever been in worlds history

so now what is the problem? hahaha

oh well

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

HE SAID LIVE AND BE FRUITFUL NOT FRUITY SMH PRODUCE MORE SOULS THEY CANNOT CAN THEY???????/
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Didn't he also say "judge not, lest you be judged?"

Not a personal attack, please understand.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join