It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does an alien abduction look like? (video included!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Alien abductions have fascinated all of us, and those who didnt believe in aliens, once hearing on abductions take a step back and think again.

the closest thing i came to when i linked the abduction phenomenon was that aliens are in reality jinn, which on the other hand may not be true... (not that aliens dont exist, we simply dont know)

what are jinn?

jinn is a supernatural creature which occupies a parallel world to that of mankind, and together with humans and angels makes up the three sentient creations of Allah. Possessing free will, a djinn can be either good or evil.

jinn can enter our world through stargates created by humans, once they enter in our world they have the power to posses any thing, humans, animals, trees. some may want to call it shape shifting

please read more about the jinn and the powers they posses. this will help you understand the relation between jinn and aliens, if they are not the same thing.

anyway, so i found this video of a person getting abducted caught on camera

i'd love to hear the thoughts of those who have studied aliens and ufos...
also I'd love to converse on ideas in regard to linking aliens and jinn...

thank you all for ready

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hahaha, Oh, Jonathan Frakes...

Anyway. I don't but the Alien- Jinn connection, but it's a good thought; I wonder if it is plausible?

And I don't know about the veracity of the tape; they said that the guy who sent it in wanted to be paid, right? (or did they say "not expect to be paid?" I have been filtering out "nots" a lot lately) It seems to me much more likely that the guy passed out or hit his head somewhere, and was unconscious for a couple hours, and then woke up disoriented, crawled back to where he was, and vomited. But that doesn't account at all for the flashes... *shrug*

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I remember this, very interesting I wonder if anybody ever found that guy and interviewed him? I would love to hear what he has to say!!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

i dont know where they said that the guy who submitted it wanted to be paid...

i dont know if its real but i'm hoping theres a few people here who've been abducted and they can tell us their thoughts

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

indeed that would help alot, but i think he'd say the same thing as many people who've been abducted... all abductions seem to happen in the same way, including the events that occur...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
Hahaha, Oh, Jonathan Frakes...

Anyway. I don't but the Alien- Jinn connection, but it's a good thought; I wonder if it is plausible?

And I don't know about the veracity of the tape; they said that the guy who sent it in wanted to be paid, right? (or did they say "not expect to be paid?" I have been filtering out "nots" a lot lately) It seems to me much more likely that the guy passed out or hit his head somewhere, and was unconscious for a couple hours, and then woke up disoriented, crawled back to where he was, and vomited. But that doesn't account at all for the flashes... *shrug*

Not a bad explaination and for all we know he could have knocked over a light or lamp and the bulb exploded when it hit the ground causing the flash?? The video footage would be easy to tamper with to create the static disturbance. My 2 cents

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

since youre there its good to point out that i didnt notice a second flash, and it seemed like he was hiding behind that white board...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
reply to post by Solasis

i dont know where they said that the guy who submitted it wanted to be paid...

i dont know if its real but i'm hoping theres a few people here who've been abducted and they can tell us their thoughts

The person who mailed the tape in wrote in the letter that the tape was valuable and that he expected to be paid for it.

As for the authenticity of the tape? Who knows? It would be really easy to fake it though.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Like RMF said. This would be all too easy to fake. It doesnt even require knowledge of graphic arts or video editing. Just a mouthfull of milk and someone to pull the plug.

Without witnesses or secondary corroborating evidence, footage like this is unverifiable, and because of that, immediately suspect.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Obviously the video could have been created by humans, as stated in the video itself; That didn't stop me enjoying watching it though, the vomit was a good a bit

Your idea of Jinns and E.T's being the same entity does already exist in a more expansive way, to include fairies, angels, imps, and a whole host of mythical, spiritual, and paranormal entities. C. G. Jung wrote extensively on this subject, and archetypes. Here's a link:

The Symbolism of UFOs and Aliens
meta-religion.com...

You might also be interested in what Terence McKenna has to say in relation to this idea:

www.youtube.com...

Cheers. x

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by ucalien

snip

[edit on 25-2-2010 by ucalien]

first of all, you're language is inappropriate and uncalled for, and i'd love to get you're comment removed from my thread until you learn some manners. if there is one reason why alien civilizations stopped contact with us is because of stupid, small minded people like youreself.

maybe you should learn to read before you leave such a foul and useless comment. I said that jinn MAY be aliens, and i said that even if jinn pretends to be aliens, we still have no proof that aliens dont exist, this is one thing we dont know YET.

you're reply is full of misinterpretation and i guess this happens when you have a close mind, maybe you dislike islam or religion in general but dont take it out on one topic. islam speaks of those creatures that can posses the bodies of other creatures, and they can influence emotions. The quran speaks of those beings made of smokeless fire (electricity) they travel very fast and they have secret knowledge. this may not be true but those beings can pretend to be ghosts, aliens, enlightened beings, and it is also said that if you let them ride you, you will gain special psychic powers. I didnt claim they are aliens, i just said theres a chance. I belive there are other beings out there in the universe, i just dont belive they have reached us yet, and they will not until we as humans are ready.

Also i didnt say they steal you're freewill, the jinn have freewill, they can be good or bad, they are like humans...

through rituals and energy, a stargate between our world and thiers can open and therefore they can enter our world, thats when we start to see them as small lights... they then have the powers to interact with us. they can create crop circles and possess animals or humans (not any human, only those who are angry or depressed at that moment) they look for weaknesses.

on another topic, through energy you can open a stargate, this is only done when theres a group of people who believe and make it work. i think thats how ouija boards work.

anyway why look in space when there are so many answers on earth. islam is underestimated and the book holds so much information that is easily linked to aliens and ufos, its just a shame that people dont take time to read about a subject before judging it.
[snip]

Mod edit- removed quoted post and Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by RizeorDie

snip

Did you just say "extraterrestrials avoid us because of all the lunatics.... Go read some Sitchin!"? Did you really really REALLY say that?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Solasis]

Mod Edit - removed quoted post

[edit on 26-2-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm not sure exactly why this video is suspected of showing an abduction by aliens. Is the flash of light really the only thing we're going by here? Because if so, that's quite lame.

Is it the vomiting? I've read several books and articles regarding abductions. Never have I read about someone vomiting after being dropped off.

The narrator says that the guy "disappears" and then "reappears," but it seems that he just walks into the shadows and then comes out of the shadows later. And abductees don't typically disappear in a flash of light anyway from what I've gathered.

With no UFO, no aliens and not even a guy claiming to have been abducted, we're basically left with a flash of light and somebody trying to make money off this video. Seems authentic to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Speaking of abduction, check out this video. It combines clips from interviews with several abductees with some really interesting animation.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Orkojoker]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I used to work at a photoshop that had a security camera set up that looks like the one in the video. 4 screens, not the best quality, black and white. I noticed that when a flash from the disposable camera's went off it would scramble up and make all the screens go black and all staticy like in the video.

So if it is a hoax, they could have used a strobe light to mess up the camera's for as long as they wanted. Just my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The thing I hate about these type of videos is how they never seem to hypnotize the "abductee." If I ever thought I had been abducted i would immediately get a tape recorder and see if I could recall anything. As for the jinn thing. That is a neat theory and as good as any other one. Truth is we have no idea who they are or why they are here.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

G'day RizeorDie

I've looked at that vid many times during the past couple of years.

The problem is that everything in it that is purported to show an alien abduction, can easily be explained by more prosaic events.....

As for your "jinn - alien" hypothesis.....well I have no opinion on that at all because it is totally hypothetical.

The commentary in the vid works through the issue of PTSD subsequent to alien abduction.

I wonder if I would end up with PTSD if I was abducted. Perhaps I might be so happy to finally know that aliens exist, I wouldn't feel too traumatised after all.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ive seen this vid for the first time today and its preytty interesting!

particularly these screenshots i took of the flash when the guys disappears and the squience of flashes when he returns to vomit on the floor.

If thats a hoax its one of the best ive ever seen.

new topics

top topics

join