It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent dream I had....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
First off I want to state that I can control my dreams in any way I see fit.....when I dream I can fly, I am super strong and I control the dream to make it come out how I want it too.....

that being said......I recently had a dream where there was "someone" in it whom I could not see or make out...just a indistinct human shaped form who would not give me straight answers to questions asked...yet somehow it seemed to want to control me and restrict me somehow.....the weird part which is hard to describe is that after I kept confronting this "shape" over and over again with more pressing questions the dream shut itself off like changing a channel on the tv.....it literally made a "snap" sound which I know I heard and the dream stopped immediately and went black which woke me up instantly wondering what the hell happened....usually my dreams morph into another dream but this was totally different.....it just shut itself off and flat out woke me up.

whatever it was obviously did not like me questioning it and not backing down...so it shut me off.

AG

join