It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK UFO Believers a Challenge

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
I just have a question about aliens a couple actually maybe some of you all can answer them for me cause this et stuff is pretty interesting

1. If the universe was created or just happened or what ever since we dont really know it was started somewhere if all things did come to be at the exact same moment doesnt that either make us and aliens the same age seeing if the moment of creation of the universe and all things happened at the same time? If that is so what makes us think that they would be any more technoligically more advanced than us?

That is a good question, I think near the center of the universe is older??

we are over here.........................center........................as far as we can see

2. If Aliens came to visit our planet, why didnt they use the same baby steps technology that we used IE starting with satellites taking pictures and then things like SETI sending primitive radio waves into space (assuming they are older than us) way long ago, and if so why havent we heard a peep yet? Why wouldnt they have sent a rover? I dont think aliens would have just jumped into a UFO with no knowledge of Earth and aimlessly shot themselves into space star trek style looking for other worlds and life to document and befriend

I think about this too.

A few comments:

We are sending probes and satellites near our planet! Not light years away. Do you think once we as humans construct craft that can take us from star system to star system we will just send a probe or satellite? Why not a craft with occupants? That should answer your question about aliens. How can you send a probe or satellite light years away, how is it going to get back and how will you communicate with it light years apart? Craft with occupants is the best way to go.

And, whose to say we don't encounter alien probes or satellites in our solar system? And we just don't know about it.

3. If Aliens came here why didnt they make an ambassador Im sure they wouldnt be satisfied I mean being curious enough to come all the way here to just take the word of the "Elite" about earth you would think they would like to get out and study and observe the great people and creatures of this planet

This quote is probably be true if there is a secret underground government MJ12 and the Galactic Federation.

There could be a family bloodline of aliens somewhere in the human race, you never know.

4. Would a technologically superior race or being tolerate the injustices that we do to each other assuming they were concieved closer to creation then us I mean to say if they did make us why dont they seem ticked that we dont worship them instead we got good old JC and a butt load of doomsday prophecies and speculation about the so called greatness of other life forms that might exist

I've been hearing this lately, obviously aliens aren't God. The injustices of the world continue. Do all wars have co-op alien agendas? Obviously aliens aren't here to do anything with anybody other than secret world leaders. If such a scenario exists.

I am curious and I am not a debunker or anything like that so I mean no hostility about the subject or anything but i would also like to add about the lack of crash photos and dead alien bodies and that sort Id also like to say this

If in fact aliens are of the same age as us in accordence with creation and technology how do we not know that these UFO's are not some kind of un manned probe llike our rovers on mars that may have been designed as to self destruct cleanly after sending back all the data it recovered as to not hurt or damage an eco system or life on a planet with micro bacteria and all that

well Id like to hear back from someone I really like this stuff

Your last question, most people can answer, we don't know who or what is operating the craft. But with the overwhelming evidence from Ancient cave paintings and Ancient text, the Nazca Lines, pyramids all over the world, cattle mutilations, crop circles, and abduction cases; you really have to ask yourself.

On top of NASA astronauts making bold statements.

And Roswell.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

I will tell you why you will never see one on the ground unless it has crashed or been shot down... Its because they use antigravity that actually reverses the affects of the planets gravity and since they are electrically charged if they get to close to the ground their electrical field will short circuit and ground out... Sorta like building a static charge and then touching something and discharging it... They have to maintain a specific amount of clearance from the ground or other objects... This is the same reason they have difficulty operating in electrical storms... They have special landing pads that allow the vehicle to maintain the build up of the electrical field without shorting out and discharging... Hope this helps

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

I guess I shouldve been more elaborate on my questioning but those are interesting answers but i guess since we are both speculating since i cannot provide proof of aliens and if you can that would kick azz so let me speculate this, If an alien race was concepted before us in the grand creation of things would time move relatively faster as far as the way things evolve because of the massive exapnsion of the universe then gradually slowing down over time? but anyway if an alien race was concieveed first and it sent these probes unmanned baby step style billions of years ago then wouldnt the first ones start to come gradually and then with the discovery of a life filled planet with the original data they would send more and if they did in fact care since our planet was in its infancy created unmanned probes to document so how do we know it didnt take them a billion years to get here but also they would have known about life here before there prbes actually got here via orbital telescopes and stuff right? but then again maybe these self destructing probes came about because of a nasty ufo crash that killed the dinosaurs a few years ago so they switched tactics lol

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
ok this is how i see it ur asking if humans and other inteligent life forms should all be the same age if we all originated from the same universe at the same time witch would be correct...... but u need to look outside the box just because we asume everything that we no ie plannets,stars,solar systems came from our universe. who is to say that there aint aload ov universes out there and we are just one of many. this is gonna sound far fetched and even a little crazy to some but my honest opinion is that we are part ov a so called alien race. i think somewhere out there inteligent life was once living on a planet much like hours where they had everything they needed to liv happy ie air,water but they started doing the same things we are right now by destroying it. this could ov been through wars or polution the fact ov the matter is they know they need to move on and since people who claim to have seen actuall aliens say they are alot like humans what better place then where humans are living. or who knows they could even be the ones put humans on this earth as a test .and whenever we spot a ufo it could be them checking up on there experiment all i do no is that whatever life form is visiting this planet they are a thousand times more advanced in terms of technoligy. letts face it any thing that can travel through space and reach other planets in the blink of an eye is alot more yrs ahead of us. plz feel free to comment on anything iv just said

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by mlmijyd

G'day mlmijyd

I don't believe one should totally discount witness statements of such events.

I would be interested to hear your opinion regarding witness statements.

Kind regards
maybe...maybe not

Then I guess that you do not believe in trial by jury ! Which almost always relies on eyewitness descriptions for a conviction based bar

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
Once again... people are ignorant of what an extra-terrestrial really means.

ET's are NOT US!!!!!

Why do people think that if aliens were here, they would want to land on the white house's front lawn, greet the president, and announce themselves to the world?!?!?

Already happened, sir!...not actually on the lawn, but:

First time: 1954, Muroc Airfield, later renamed Edwards Air Force base.

Eisenhower’s ‘First Contact’ Meeting with Extraterrestrials

Second time, meet Valiant Thor, visitor from Venus.

Valiant Thor The Human Alien From Venus, Washington D.C. V.I.P. During Late 50's

Valient Thor

Then, there is the Serpo Project, the Alien/Human exchange program.

The Serpo Project

Our government has been in direct contact with aliens for a good many years, and through the use of the Montauk Project, have successfully opened a rift in time and space, allowing many ETs to come through. I have read that part of the project involved a trip to Mars, to try and shut down some kind of shield that is there, in the Pyramid, allowing the Orion Stargate to open. I do not believe they have been able to shut it down yet. Of course, this is but conjuncture.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have said this in a couple of other threads. There is a site that is pushing the get real movement. www.nomorestupidlights.com...
It makes sense. If you want people to take you seriously then you need a good picture to back it up. Everybody posts videos of stupid blurry lights all over youtube and the public isn't going to take that seriously. In actuality it makes it worse. So many people are saying they saw the freakin "tooth fairy" that nobody even believes it when people see the real deal.....

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

We have to be little more intellectual on this subject…

If some intelligent species have discovered and observing us, will you really think that they’ll be hovering in the skies in broad daylight or landing in the middle of a town or city creating chaos (so that we can take nice photos). Well, I don’t think so… To understand how they will do it, all you have to imagine is how we would observe/study a bunch of wild animals in a jungle… we’ll be obscured, maintain distance and be very quiet indeed… simple as that…

I would assume if they are intelligent enough to visit us, they will be bloody intelligent enough to hidden away from us. They might even exceed the imaginations of ours, doing things in a smarter way, don’t you think?

If you are after hard proof, then you will have to think better… this is exactly what some of hardcore ufo research do. If things were easy enough so every now and then someone take a quality video and a bunch of photos of ETs and its ships, the world as we know it today will be quite a different place to what it is now wouldn't you think?

I’m not going to talk about the articles, videos and interviews that talk about this subject. I always believe that there is a reason for everything… this subject has been around for so long and if this was a merely a bad joke of someone people would have figured it out by now. Bad jokes don’t last long!!!

There is something out there… and this is the very reason why after more than 50 years we still talk about it and talk about it strongly more than ever… There is no shame in accepting that there are more things we don’t know about than what we know.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by itisoutthere]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

G'day autowrench

Valiant Thor.....?

From Venus.....?

Well exactly..........

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master of war
reply to post by mlmijyd

I will tell you why you will never see one on the ground unless it has crashed or been shot down... Its because they use antigravity that actually reverses the affects of the planets gravity and since they are electrically charged if they get to close to the ground their electrical field will short circuit and ground out... Sorta like building a static charge and then touching something and discharging it... They have to maintain a specific amount of clearance from the ground or other objects... This is the same reason they have difficulty operating in electrical storms... They have special landing pads that allow the vehicle to maintain the build up of the electrical field without shorting out and discharging... Hope this helps

~NSG52~ says:
I like your analogy of the touching ground, in fact I was trying to think of the (why they don’t land question) myself. Sort of on the order of what would be able to cause a light bulb or or any other energy that zaps out our power like a solar charge. A mass solar charge could zap out every computer and even cars. I do believe they are using this type of energy. So it makes sense that this would cause them to malfunction if they came to close. I think they have pretty slick technology going on.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I must first apologize to anyone that has already posted in this thread I am not insulting you ! I may be insulting the original idiot that post this thread ! There have been thousands of pictures with unidentifiable objects in them ! Here is that criteria the best of my understanding. 1. If it is not a man-made object of any kind. 2. If it is not a bird or some other kind of animal. 3. If it is not some sort of fake or optical illusion or some method of trick retired three. 4. Or some other natural phenomena that can explain what is in the picture. It is a known.

Those same rules apply to one on the ground. But some other rules also apply. There are as follows ! Or example. If there is a 10 foot diameter mark on the ground. Go another 10 feet from the outer diameter. Divide the circle into eight sections. On each of the eight lines take samples every foot to the center. One sample at the surface second sample of foot down. And if you control samples outside your circle.

Back in the 60s there is this famous film, of seven to 10 objects flying at above 30,000 feet and some are around Mach 3. That were identified as birds and extremely rare bird. This identification was made by a United States Admiral. Oh I forgot one thing they were lit up.
Thank you Draco 61

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

I would say there are video and photos of both alien and UFO's but are we ever going to see them I think not, at least not yet. I am new and had an interest for few years now in UFO's etc.. and to think that 1000s of witness statements from all over the globe and some footage on this site and others show to the public that there is something out there. But this is my opinion no offense to anyone or the OP.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
But, can someone point me to:-

1. a photo of a UFO on the ground?
2. a film of a UFO on the ground?
3. A film of a UFO leaving the ground?

I don't believe that any of the above exist and one of the reasons for my not believing in this alien UFO cult/religion any more

Interesting point. But even if terrestrial shots don't exist, it doesn't follow that UFOs don't exist. Either there is a reason they have never been taken (at this is interesting), or they never, which according to credible witnesses, is not the case.

Anyway, I think you're reasoning is floored, but that you make a very good point.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

I am fairly new on ATS too, when i was younger I never paid much attention to this UFO stuff. I was in my 20's in 1977 and me n my cousin seen a UFO in AZ at 2am out in the middle of nowhere land. Years passed never ever forgot that night never mentioned it for the some of the same reasons many of the skeptics on ATS react. Over the years abt 20 years or more later living out in Wastigngton state, and then moved to MN stranges lights appeared in the skys seen by numerous people my son who is a truck driver seen em, my daughter has seen them and I have any many more never had a chance to film any of em no camera or video equiptment. So now people are finally carring camera's like cell phones and more better camera's to get some real live footage I only wished I could of been at Dundee WI, when this was shot it would of been awesome.

www.thelightside.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Yep I'm from Blackpool England and I found an article about a police helicopter giving chase to a UFO in January 2010 OK I never see it and have not seen any footage it was swept under the carpet as explained [ lol a lantern believe me not in Blackpool] Still I do hope that at some point there will be evidence either video/photos etc.. shown to the public regarding UFO phenomenon like you said the cameras and equipment that is available [ phone camera,camcorders etc..]So I do think that someone HAS this proof and it only a matter of time.

Sorry for rambling and if off topic.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by k3rm1t]

[edit on 17-3-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-10-2010 by wheresthebody because: still learning

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join