It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some synchronicity and a weird occurance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I know this is one of those things that i cannot provide proof about in any way. I just wanted to share this, because this is the first time something like this happens to me, although i have read about it here at ats countless times (synchronicity*)

The story begins with my old clock, a mechanical one that runs on batteries. A few days ago i woke up and the clock was telling it was past noon. I thought weird i slept for so long, and then i realized quite soon the battery must be dead. Yesterday i noticed the clock had freezed, it tried to move, but the second counter just nudged and fell back down.

Nothing weird here yet, but just a minute ago i was reading the "air pilots for truth video" -thread about 9/11 and watched the two videos in the thread. Then i went lying in my bed watching a series from the computer. This is when i noticed the clock, and that the minute and hour counters had stopped just a few millimeters on the left and right sides of 1

At the same moment i was thinking "11" lol ats synchronicity, i happened to watch the second counter, and it had stopped at 9. This is where i realize the coincidences and start to think about it seriously for a while.

And this is where the weird thing happens: I ponder over what i had just witnessed, i completely miss the tv series i am watching as my mind is elsewhere. I happen to look at the clock some 10 minutes later, and it is again ticking away! As i am typing this it is already going at 1:20

Makes one wonder...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I have been having this ATS "11" synchronicity almost everyday for the past 5 years. I have been trying to get to the bottom of this phenomenon, I am actually making a point to look at the one clock in my room on my PC, which I hid the taskbar, so I am not drawn to it via the eye and out innate ability to recognize patterns. The only way I can check time is to move my mouse over the taskbar to check said time clock.

I have kept a "XX:11 Time Journal" for most of the days when I remember to update it. I do have entries that do not have 11's in them but I looked over it again and yeah they do have 11's I had just missed it, well all 3 numbers of that time add up to 11 like 2:54 (2+5+4=11)

I will try to take a pic or scan it to show you guys this "11" thing is not just random and "...you only remember the 11's" its total CRAP!!!

Please keep time journals, also try to write down anything you can remember right before you checked the clock.

One interesting one I had was at 3:11am on 3/11/2009 "All time should be changed to Meters Squared" whatever that means I am not sure any suggestions ATS? What would happen if we changed Time to Meters squared?

Cheers

SourD

join