It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over Phoenix, national geographic 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I was unable to catch this documentary "UFOs Over Phoenix" on the national geographic channel the other night. The preview looks really good, and I am wondering if anyone saw it. I have scoured the net for the full show, and came up empty handed, so if anyone finds it that would be great.

video preview of show

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Good Day Project_Exo,

You didn't miss much!

Unfortunately, this Doc was another disappointment by National Geographic (although the Doc that followed it about Roswell was much worse--a travesty in fact).

The producers chose to regurgitate one of the 10:00 Pm flare videos and mix it in with the eight o'clock massive UFO sighting, which only tends to confuse UFO enthusiasts and abecedarians alike.

The CGI of the craft was great however!!

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I agree with the last post, I have seen the documentary. It is pretty much reiterating what every other show has covered on it. I can't help but feel that these films are being produced to make the general populous used to the idea of UFO's/Extraterrestrials more commonly excepted. Kind of like the frog in the water senario. Put a frog in hot water, it will jump out. Put a frog in cool water and slowly heat the water, the frog won't know it's going to boil to death until it's too late. De-sensitization. The more people that acknowledge the fact that these beings are real, or accept the idea that they could be, and (in my opinion) the false belief that they are "harmless" and "want to help mankind" will make it all the better for our government to reveal the truth about these beings. (I sincerely believe our government have been working with these beings for a long time, and a lot of the information releaased to the media is dis-information to cover up what is really going on, such as the aliend autopsy video. I beleive it was released by the government to distract the population and to be critisized as a 'fake' to detur people from digging where our noses don't belong.) Anyway, sorry I rambled....If you get a chance to see tha doc it's not too bad I suppose

new topics

join