It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Illuminati Agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I saw this news article on PressTV:

Iran airports to be equipped with body scanners:

Head of Iran's Drug Control Headquarters Brigadier General Esmail Ahmadi-Moqaddam says by next year all Iranian airports will be equipped with body scanners.

www.presstv.ir...

Where else did we hear about body scanners at airports?

America wants to implement them all over the country because of the underwear bomber.

In hopes of better security (and fear of invasion of privacy for many), the first full body scanner is set to arrive at O'Hare International airport next week. Jim Fotenos, a spokesman for the Transportation Security Administration said Tuesday that the scanner will be installed at United Airlines' Terminal 1 within the next two weeks, where randomly selected local passengers will have the option of going through the scanner or being subjected to a pat down. O'Hare and Boston's Logan Airport, which will receive three machines, will be the first to get new full body scanners purchased with federal stimulus money. The other machines will be distributed by the end of June to airports across the country.

gapersblock.com...

Odd how it's always something with Logan Airport. (9/11 planes two of them were from Logan Airport as well)

On September 11, 2001, two of the aircraft involved in the 9/11 terrorist attacks, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, departed from Logan International Airport. Both aircraft were flown into the World Trade Center's Twin Towers in New York, destroying the buildings.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now this part is strange:

“It is a violation of clear Islamic teachings that men or women be seen naked by other men and women,” reads the fatwa issued Tuesday. “Islam highly emphasizes haya (modesty) and considers it part of faith. The Quran has commanded the believers, both men and women, to cover their private parts.”

www.freep.com...

So why would an Islamic country like Iran want to have body scanners in airports? (They say to keep drug dealers out, but that's not the reason. Why now?)

Remember that there was some news a while ago about Ahmadinejad being Jewish?

Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - perhaps the world's best-known Holocaust denier - might actually be Jewish, according to a bombshell report published on Saturday.

www.nydailynews.com...

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's scathing attacks against Israel and his repeated denials of the Nazi Holocaust could be motivated by a desire to conceal his own Jewish roots, an Iran expert told The Daily Telegraph on Saturday.

www.haaretz.com...

The short note scrawled on the card suggests his family changed its name to Ahmadinejad when they converted to embrace Islam after his birth.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It could very well be that Ahmadinejad is in fact an Illuminati agent in Iran to help advance the NWO agenda of a One World Government.

"With God's help, the countdown button for the destruction of the Zionist regime has been pushed by the hands of the children of Lebanon and Palestine," Ahmadinejad said in a speech.

www.reuters.com...

Remember, Ahmadinejad is not popular in Iran, and quite the contrary many don't like him.

-the inflation rate in Iran reached to 25% as the result of his incorrect economic policies

-4 sanctions have been passed by the UN against Iran

-and the diplomatic relations among Iran and many countries of the world were weakened in his government.

-Ahmadinejad and his people cheated in counting the number of votes, and many people of Iran actually wanted Mousavi to win the election (Mousavi also Illuminati agent just like how Al Gore vs George Bush and John Kerry vs George Bush, Skull and Bones)

Illuminati Member Leo Zagami also suggests Ahmadinejad is both a well-known Satanist and an Illuminist plant.

Ahmadinejad wants Iran and Israel to go to war, and what will be the outcome?

POPULATION REDUCTION, Full World Economic Collapse, Sky Rocket Inflations, Sky Rocket Oil Prices, Deadly Wars, etc. to establish a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT in a NEW WORLD ORDER.

It's all planned by the Illuminati, and the leaders of almost all countries are all agents.

More Information:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.ynet.co.il...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
every head of every country was placed there by TPTB, they are all just puppets who do their job abd then get discarded like a used tissue.

They get promised the world and get given nothing in the end, that goes for the Bush's and Cheneys of this world as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
i dont care if Armageddonajad was a Muslim or an Illuminati or Jewish or a time traveler or even a reptilian , i just hope that he does not take this region to hell, because he does not live in this region alone.

peace.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

If he was an Illuminati agent, then it wouldn't be up to him because he would have no choice.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I wouldn't say Ahmadinejad is an "Illuminati agent"... I guess he's more like a puppet like every other eventually occupying the charges of power. They are kept in the power according to conveniences of those who pull the strings in the shadows of the power, behind the stage. Ahmadinejad is the classic lunatic tyrant, you know, Hitler style, warmonger, speech of ethnic cleaning... He's the guy regard as a permanent motivation to some global war. A very important piece in the Illuminati table. But like I said before, not as an agent, but more like a puppet...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c724a7811724.jpg[/atsimg]

But no doubt he IS an Illuminati.

If he has Jew roots I don't have any idea and honestly I don't give damn, but this pic may satisfy those who are curious about it...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/587c9e43cbdc.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, I don't know if this image is evidence of his Jew roots, but it seems that he's quite homo.
I already suspected that, once he NEVER is seen with women.

It's me or all these guys involved in some campaign to destroy the world, are gays?? You know... Alexander from Macedonia, Nero, Xerxes, Hitler... Man, Ahmadinejad looks quite eager to a very wet french kiss of this rabbi guy.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by ucalien]

[edit on 25-2-2010 by ucalien]

new topics

top topics

join