It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Agenda - Coordinating Pick Up Spots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Is there a possibility that the constant UFO sightings are in reality the coordination of pick up spots? Many of the people I've talked to who have seen UFOs have also said they appear in the same spots, several months apart. Why would they appear in the same spots? Is it possible they are planning some evacuation event?

There must be a reason why there is no interaction and just hovering. I'm not stating this as fact by any means but maybe...POSSIBLY...they could be prepping for an evacuation event. Scouting areas of densely populated areas or even rural areas with small amounts of residents.

I don't know, just something I thought of

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuetzalcoatlAlien
Is there a possibility that the constant UFO sightings are in reality the coordination of pick up spots? Many of the people I've talked to who have seen UFOs have also said they appear in the same spots, several months apart. Why would they appear in the same spots? Is it possible they are planning some evacuation event?

Probably right.

It probably has something to do with the tribulation.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think they appear every now and then so we may realize the possibility of ET existence. There is a lot of people that still think they are the only ones that exist in this entire infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite=infinite... UNIVERSE!

But then again, our "Above Top Secret" government does in fact have recovered and used fully operational flying saucers! What we call UFO!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I think that to assume they care about us enough to 'save' us from
ourselves or some pending catastrophe smacks of the beginnings of
religion. Its highly probable that the reason we invented gods in the first
place was to explain away their persistent and rather invasive visitations
throughout history. That effort led to such wonders as the dark ages,
the inquisition and the destruction of the indigenous native culture of the
Americas.

Just like the receding ice pack and the polar bears, we'll do nothing but
record the extinction of this species, as I'm sure these visitors will in turn record ours.

Nobody is coming to save us.

new topics

top topics

join