It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE evil of the Gay Agenda

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

wow I just found a huge hole in what you are saying. You are upset that the government is keeping this battle alive so we ignore the real problems. So then...quit battling and let people live! Then you can turn around to the gov't and say "ok what are you up to?"

Go ahead and believe they are in sin. I truly don't mind you following Catholicism but here is the thing. It is THEIR life going down the tubes if God turns out to be real...not yours. So again...judge not and let them live on

oh and here is the King James version...same thing

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mk. 4.24

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
Most of my threads don't get more than 100 posts (heck, many don't even make it to 20) and I'll have to say I was SHOCKED at the interest and especially the vicious personal attacks this issue has generated.

It forced my to step back to evaluate just why this one issue has cast me in the role of ATS villain in the past few days.

I have come to the conclusion that TPTB keep this issue before the people in order to keep us divided. Rather than let this issue work it's way out in the background of current affairs, they constantly bombard us with intentionally provocative images and stories meant to draw out emotional rather than intellectual responses from the masses.

While we tear each other apart, they are free to continue on with their agenda.

Oh, of course. This thread must be the product of an NWO conspiracy. After all, there's no way that the posters here could think you're just a bigoted *** and that your "intellectual, unemotional responses" are simply hate speech.
Yeah.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

lol I'm not 'bigoted' - but you did prove my point that anyone that disagrees with *your* theology gets labeled a name.

Homosexuality is not 'normal' - not in society's eyes, not in God's eyes. No amount of debate is ever going to change that. I know that's not what you want to hear but sometimes the truth is difficult to accept.

Want more truth? You are a sinner if you are gay. And I am a sinner because I envy/covet others sometimes, because I lie, or because I take something that isn't mine, or any other sin that I commit on a daily basis. We are ALL sinners, period. Even those of us that are "born again" or "saved" sin daily - we are human and sin is our nature. BUT the key point is do we willingly choose to sin, or do we fight it every step of the way.

Jesus knows we, as humans, struggle on a daily minute by minute basis - we can thank Adam, actually Eve....lol - for that. But we don't have to struggle alone as He is there to help us make the right choices. When, not if, but when, we sin - we talk to Him, ask for forgiveness, turn from that sin, and move on in this platform called 'life'.

BUT on the other hand, or "shoulder" if you will, is the infamous satan - and regardless of what *you*, or I, believe, he is out here trying to deceive as many of us as he can. Satan is a dead man walking, and he knows it - God has allowed him only so much time to wreck his evil upon society, and satan knows this, as well. Time is drawing near for the ultimate battle - and there won't be any new age gods, Buddah, or even the Pope, in the last battle ...... it will be between God and satan.

A lit'l script spoiler? God wins.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
"Mental midget"? Are you for real?

You are the only mental midgets I see. Do you think? Have you ever thought? Do you accept every stupid thing you're told without question?

What's so great about homosex that you resort to this asshole behaviour to defend it?

Have you ever thought through the consequences to society of homosex without restraint?

You demand "homophobes" (a friggin' laughable term, by the way) change their behaviour on-demand but give homosexuals a blanket-pass on their behaviour and you see no hypocrisy at the least?

You are a fool. More than that, you are a damned fool. "Damned" meaning "Judged and found guilty of stupidity and unthinking compliance with your Master's will."

Originally posted by KevinHavoc
FortAnthem

How does one become such a mental midget? Is it stupidity, or lack of morals? Repressed feelings or urges? Fear? What is it, because it can not be religion alone.

Honestly, could you answer me? I'd really like to know why you hate gay people so much. Its not like i killed someone, or raped someone. I simply am attracted to other men. Get over it.

I am still pretty ticked off about this post, and posts of this nature.

I am starting the new "Straight Hate" movement....any fellow fags who want to join?

[edit on 2/25/2010 by KevinHavoc]

[edit on 2/25/2010 by KevinHavoc]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
Homosexuality is not 'normal' - not in society's eyes

Actually, homosexuality is gaining increased acceptance in society's eyes.

not in God's eyes.

What evidence is there that your god disapproves of homosexuality? Do you deign to speak for God? Come to that, what evidence is there that your god exists? If he does, why should we care what he thinks about homosexuality? If someone wants to sin, let 'em.

Want more truth? You are a sinner if you are gay. And I am a sinner because I envy/covet others sometimes, because I lie, or because I take something that isn't mine, or any other sin that I commit on a daily basis. We are ALL sinners, period. Even those of us that are "born again" or "saved" sin daily - we are human and sin is our nature. BUT the key point is do we willingly choose to sin, or do we fight it every step of the way.

Jesus knows we, as humans, struggle on a daily minute by minute basis - we can thank Adam, actually Eve....lol - for that. But we don't have to struggle alone as He is there to help us make the right choices. When, not if, but when, we sin - we talk to Him, ask for forgiveness, turn from that sin, and move on in this platform called 'life'.

BUT on the other hand, or "shoulder" if you will, is the infamous satan - and regardless of what *you*, or I, believe, he is out here trying to deceive as many of us as he can. Satan is a dead man walking, and he knows it - God has allowed him only so much time to wreck his evil upon society, and satan knows this, as well. Time is drawing near for the ultimate battle - and there won't be any new age gods, Buddah, or even the Pope, in the last battle ...... it will be between God and satan.

A lit'l script spoiler? God wins.

Any evidence for any of this? Otherwise, you're just basing your hate on bare assertion.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
May I encourage those of you taking shots at Catholicism to maybe realize that many Catholics support the rights of homosexuals? The same Catholics who supported the Civil Rights movement in the 60's in the deep south.

Not all Catholics regard gays as the spawn of Satan...

...and no, I'm not Catholic. Most of my family are, however. ...and they'd no more support the OP then I do. ...and I most assuredly do not.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

John 7:24 (King James Version)

24Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

If you read the entire Scriptures, you will gain better understanding of what God instructs us.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
May I encourage those of you taking shots at Catholicism to maybe realize that many Catholics support the rights of homosexuals? The same Catholics who supported the Civil Rights movement in the 60's in the deep south.

Not all Catholics regard gays as the spawn of Satan...

...and no, I'm not Catholic. Most of my family are, however. ...and they'd no more support the OP then I do. ...and I most assuredly do not.

Hello. I'm Golden Boy, and I approve this message.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
The Gay Agenda: The greatest Weapon of Mass Distraction ever created.

So...i have to ask.

Do you work for "TPTB" then?

I ask because you seem to want to distract everyone by complaining about it voiciferously, in three threads in as many days.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeofthemountain
Homosex is the ultimate selfishness you blind fool.

You can't even deal with the opposite sex, you are so selfish. You make love to your own image -- but in lifeless filth and degradation.

Thank God you don't reproduce. Passing along such a warped genetic complement is in itself criminal and against Darwinian evolution.

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Homosexuals are normal. They've been around ever since straight people have. They just want the same rights as straight people, but bigoted people such as yourself don't want that, for purely selfish reasons.

So nice try, but no cigar.

Gays do reproduce! We get into bed with unsuspecting women, woo them, marry them, impregnate them, and give birth to babies with "warped genetics."

Just got a message from Ted Haggard. He says that he is doing well, being strong and faithful to his wife, not doing crystal meth, and not hooking up with boys on the side.

Oh, another message just came in. This one is from the Catholic Arch-diocese. Looks like less priests are touching young boys and girls. SUCCESS!

You are the blind one. Wake up!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Golden Boy

The King James Bible, not "version", but BIBLE, is all the proof I, and millions of others, need to "prove" that God deems homosexuality as a sin - just as He deems straight sex outside of marriage as a sin.

And, no, I'm not trying to speak for God - God speaks for Himself through Jesus Christ. He also, via His Scriptures, instructs us to spread His gospel to all people/creatures - and that is what I try to do.

And yes, mankind has even attempted to twist the story of Sodom and Gomorrah into not being about sexual (same sex and otherwise) immorality. That is also one of satan's lies - that apparently millions are accepting. Again, the source of that rewritten "version" comes straight from modern day mankind - in yet another attempt to eliminate any guilt or accountability.

You don't have to listen, or even believe - God gives you, me, all of us, that choice. But with our choices, like most anything else, there are consequences that have to be paid for our wrong choices aka sins.

But for homosexuals to start parading through the streets, and halls of congress, demanding that society accept their choice(s) - that still isn't going to change reality. It never has, and never will.

It's sad to see so many ATS'ers that have bought into satan's evil salespitch(es).

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by KyoZero

John 7:24 (King James Version)

24Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

If you read the entire Scriptures, you will gain better understanding of what God instructs us.

Well then I admit when I am wrong. I also admit this is all the more reason to be happy I left

well played (been quite some time since I looked at that book)

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Showbiz

There are LOTS of people out there, supposed men of the cloth, that have been deceived by satan - Godly men/women are not immune to his evils, they are human just like us.

If I were a non Christian, or non believer, and turned on the television to hear all of the people on there begging for money, telling people how they need to just be happy, be true to thine own self, blah blah blah......... I can admit that I, too, would be discouraged at what mankind deems "religion".

But just remember, "religion" is yet one more thing that mankind has managed to thoroughly screw up and make it into a negative thing. God isn't a religion, He is God. Baptists, Methodists, Catholics, etc. are just manmade sects created BY mankind to further separate God's children. And guess who is behind that division - yep, none other than satan.

Same thing with Dems/Repubs, Black/White, Myspace/Facebook (LOL) - it's a division tool that is implemented by satan, using mankind as the carrier. As long as satan can create doubt and division, he has mankind right where he wants us.

The ones that choose to remain asleep are going to be the ones who satan will carry right on into hell with him on that last day.

But yep, it's still your own choice - just be sure you can live with that choice, as well as die by it.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Just keep in mind - God works in mysterious ways - you chose to participate in this debate, on this forum, for a reason - which you may know why, or never know why. But God, no matter how society tries to denounce Him, is still in control.

To me, just my opinion, the Bible, the real one, is an amazing, if not the most amazing, piece of literary work on the planet. Not just because of the words inside, but because our understanding of those words depends ENTIRELY on whether we read the words - or not.

I remember back when I used to avoid the Bible - too hard to read and to understand, so I kept telling myself. BUT, after I actually sat down and started reading it, did I start noticing that because I was actually attempting to read and understand the words, God did open up my mind/eyes/understanding of what the words truly meant.

To say it's "supernatural" might put some people off as most of us think "aliens" or "lit'l green men" when we hear that word - but that's the only word in the English language I can find to adequately describe it.

I was sooooo like the majority of folks - I read "at" the Bible, finding verses here and there, but above all, I found RULES - and they were rules I didn't like, nor had any intention of trying to adhere to. And because of that, I avoided reading it - too many laws and rules, that I, as a human, didn't like because they threatened my choices in life, my behavior, my (gulp) "sins".

But after I really started trying to read and understand, God met me halfway - and opened up my mind to be able to grasp it - and I still sit here reading it and think "How in the world did I not get that before - it's in plain english".

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

The funny thing is, I don't believe I have said anywhere that I hate gays or wish evil upon them. I hold no malice toward gays or any other minorities for that matter.

The whole idea of me being some type of narrow-minded bigot is based solely upon the threads I have chosen to post and not upon what I have actually said in those threads. I post stories that interest me as a Catholic and I just happened to stumble upon these two and decided to post them.

My threads have simply been a reaction to attacks upon the Church. I don't have a problem with gays or any other group seeking equal rights. What I have a problem with is when groups seek to use government power to attack the Church or her moral teachings.

My one thread was simply an explanation of the Catholic teachings on what marriage is. YOU PEOPLE turned it into a debate about gay rights. It also offended people who marry and don't choose to have children as well. Too bad.

My next thread was a response to various governments trying to force gay adoptions upon Catholic adoption agencies.

One would think that if someone wanted their children adopted out through a Catholic service, they would want their children raised in a Christian home with Christian morals. Various special interest groups are seeking to force the Church to compromise it's principals. If gays want to adopt, there are plenty of other adoption providers they can go to. WHY FORCE THE CATHOLICS TO COMPROMISE THEIR PRINCIPALS?

THIS THREAD is a response to the vicious attacks launched against me in the previous two threads and how I feel I may have fallen into the trap of creating divisiveness in the ranks.

If special rights groups would stop trying to use government force to subvert the Church, I wouldn't feel the need to speak out against them.

As long as they continue to use government force against the Church, I will not be silent.

[edit on 25/2/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

It's not my definition! You are bigoted:

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

That's you! Right there! You don't like gay folks, and so you keep banging on about how abnormal they are and how different they are and how they should be treated differently. You label yourself, not I.

Being black wasn't normal in great swathes of society not too long ago - I guess black people should still be slaves, huh?

And as there is no evidence of god or satan, talking of such when we know gay people actually do exist, is absolutely pathetic. Let's stick to the real world, please?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by KyoZero

Just keep in mind - God works in mysterious ways - you chose to participate in this debate, on this forum, for a reason - which you may know why, or never know why. But God, no matter how society tries to denounce Him, is still in control.

:

Your opinion of course. We'll have to agree to disagree on that one :-p

Nice to see civility between us who are clearly polar opposities on this particular debate

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I feel for you. I know how it can be. You cannot even discuss things like gay marriage and its long term implications on society, unlesss of course you support it. Just because a person wants to talk about possible negatve consequences that may arise from making marriage redifinable does not mean they hate gay people, but try to convince that to anyone for gay marriage. It is like they cannot debate logically because they cannot control their emotions in regards to the subject at hand.

Just look at how they have twisted your words in this thread and tried to demonize you, when if you look at your OP it is reconcillitory as you are blaming the TPTB as using it as a tool to divide and you no longer want to let them control you like that. If only it was that easy and the other side could discuss it in a rational manner without twisting your words into hate speech.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Showbiz

And guess who is behind that division - yep, none other than satan.

The ones that choose to remain asleep are going to be the ones who satan will carry right on into hell with him on that last day.

Do you have any proof? I know of no satan. I was raised Catholic, and now know God as bigger than any book or religious idea.

I have experienced evil in this world, but still know of no satan. I also know that the lake of fire/Hell was a creation of man.

Besides, why is God going to burn people for ALL eternity? That does not sound like the actions of a God. Sounds more like the actions of an impotent, angry man.

I understand that some people (murderers, rapists, violent criminals) should face retribution in the afterlife, but ETERNAL DAMNATION?

I am a gay man living with my partner. I made almost six figures last year. My partner is an actor in the hottest show on Broadway. We have a normal life, live in a normal home, love one another and our friends and family.

Please explain to me how my choice of lifestyle will warrant the same ETERNAL DAMNATION as the murderers, and truly evil people.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your dick."
-Dr. Michio Kaku

And that's all I got to say about that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join