It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE evil of the Gay Agenda

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I am terribly sorry. I thought this was about the GREY agenda. Carry on lads.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d381e303b105.gif[/atsimg]

Perhaps it IS about the grey agenda?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
FortAnthem

How does one become such a mental midget? Is it stupidity, or lack of morals? Repressed feelings or urges? Fear? What is it, because it can not be religion alone.

Honestly, could you answer me? I'd really like to know why you hate gay people so much. Its not like i killed someone, or raped someone. I simply am attracted to other men. Get over it.

I am still pretty ticked off about this post, and posts of this nature.

I am starting the new "Straight Hate" movement....any fellow fags who want to join?

[edit on 2/25/2010 by KevinHavoc]

[edit on 2/25/2010 by KevinHavoc]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I got a great idea. Why worry about things that don't concern you?

Gay people aren't out to get you, they aren't out for special rights, they are just trying to live their lives free of people bashing on them.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It is a Leftist strategy to destroy all world religions. Mark my words.
I speak the truth.
If you can take one thing that all world religions are against, and make that thing perfectly acceptable, and create legal protection against any dissent, then you can destroy all world religions.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

The ironic thing about your posts is that you have helped the TPTB divide us with your threads.

I guess I'm not the only one who noticed.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Nutter]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I always thought the movement was a flagging. The proverbial 'hole in the suit', so to speak.

By stating you're a swinger, Political forces swayed will pick you up, sometimes more quickly than an amble female who makes the room shake during a pole dance. They're all just pole dancers, seems to me...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

You are totally correct. ANY Rights Agenda, be it gay, women, children or xyz minority is just a distraction as there is only 2 freaking Agenda's!

Agenda No#1] NWO! Which directly works at destroying Agenda No#2.

and wait for it....

Agenda No#2] HUMAN Rights! Which covers everybody [use it gay or straight] all at the same freaking time!

So since 95% of this thread has been distracted by a false agenda [in this particular case ... a gay agenda] and has fallen for the EVIL that the OP directly talks about, I'll avoid that trap and focus on the OP's real issue, which IMO was not about gay agenda but a,... NWO agenda!

While we have been busy discussing this relatively minor subject that rarely affects us in our daily lives, TPTB have been consolidating their power, destroying our economy and driving us into yet another war.

See!

:shk:

So this NWO Agenda to distract is here to distract us from....what exactly?

Oh thats right...THAT WE ALREADY HAVE INALIENABLE HUMAN RIGHTS!

Human Rights [wiki]

International Human Rights Law [wiki]

Universal Declaration of Human Rights [wiki]

International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights [wiki]

International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights [wiki]

Personal Disclosure:
To All Posters! Please stop attacking the OPer and attack the argument OK. Don't make me link and quote T&C's OK!

P.S. I think this youtube vid says it the best. ShamWoW? Scamnow! ScamNWO! Don't forget if you don't buy it , He [TPTB] will freaking kill you!

[WARNING! CAUTION! Contains Hilarious Graphic lyrical content! Access link at OWN [or is that NWO backwards] risk!]

ShamWoW Parody [youtube]

Edited by into buy. Sigh soz me a
Reading my dictionary as penance.

Edited Personal Disclosure for clarity! Way to go OL you :shk:
ATS desperately needs a facepalming emoticon.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by OmegaLogos]

[edit on 25-2-2010 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ah Catholicism...my roots that I shed off when I found out the hypocrisy. Let's protect the gay pedophiliac pastors but let's condemn gay people. Yep...perfect sense

What always kills me is the extreme lack of restraint people show. Gays bother you...ok I get it but if you honestly are saying the gay agenda keeps you from discussing the 'real' CT's then you are the problem. Practice some self restraint. If gays get you all tied up in knots then...here it comes...wait for it

DON'T PARTICIPATE IN THE THREADS!

YOU are what causes the distraction. You can't get over the hate long enough to read on to the other CT's...your problem...total lack of self-restraint.

example...I think the 9/11 truther people are way wrong. It's gets me upset thinking about it sometimes...so ya know what I do? I don't go there...it's so easy

That is total bull that you can't get past the gay long enough to get into what you want. The truth is you can't get past it long enough because YOU won't let it go.

The other thing is I want to know exacly how gays hurt you personally. Did one of them hit on you? Big deal! say no and shake it off!

how sad I am for you...a true Christian or Catholic doesn't spread hate and fear and ignorance. A true Catholic would pray for the soul he believes is in sin and practices that whole judge not thing. That is about all I keep from Catholicism outside of the commandments because IF God and Jesus are real they are gonna be real pissed when they find out you are trying to userp their jobs...remember, they are the deity, not you.

It has been AGES since I quote scripture...man I can't believe I am doing this. You've actually gotten me to go back to Catholicism for a moment.

Matthew 7:1-6:

1. Do not judge others, and you will not be judged.

2. For you will be treated as you treat others. The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged.

3. And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eye when you have a log in your own?

4. How can you think of saying to your friend, ‘Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can’t see past the log in your own eye?
5. Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye.

Watch out folks...you got a whole forest in your eye by the looks of it

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

Bullcrap. It's a human rights movement. And not all world religions are against homosexuality.

Grow up, get clued up, and put away your pathetic hatred. It's not helping you in any way.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
Can you see how the Gay Agenda is such a powerful weapon in the hands of those who seek to keep us distracted?

While we have been busy discussing this relatively minor subject that rarely affects us in our daily lives, TPTB have been consolidating their power, destroying our economy and driving us into yet another war.

I guess the added Tax Income that has generated from same-sex marriages and legal recognition for same-sex couples is just an added bonus. Divide & Conquer and Profit it seems.

The Gay Agenda: The greatest Weapon of Mass Distraction ever created.

Umm, you have heard of this thing called the Feminist Movement, right? You know, one of the key ideologies responsible for the systematic destruction of Western Civilisation. (IMO of course).

[edit on 25/2/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

The ironic thing about your posts is that you have helped the TPTB divide us with your threads.

I guess I'm not the only one who noticed.

Yes, I have noticed. That is the purpose for this thread.

I am a Catholic and I post threads that have to do with attacks upon the Catholic Church and against Catholic morals.

At times this puts me at odds with the pro-abortion crowd, the atheist crowd and yes, often times against the gay rights crowd. If one were to look at the threads in my profile they would see that I am an equal-opportunity offender.

Most of my threads don't get more than 100 posts (heck, many don't even make it to 20) and I'll have to say I was SHOCKED at the interest and especially the vicious personal attacks this issue has generated.

It forced my to step back to evaluate just why this one issue has cast me in the role of ATS villain in the past few days.

I have come to the conclusion that TPTB keep this issue before the people in order to keep us divided. Rather than let this issue work it's way out in the background of current affairs, they constantly bombard us with intentionally provocative images and stories meant to draw out emotional rather than intellectual responses from the masses.

While we tear each other apart, they are free to continue on with their agenda.

TPTB have forced us into the position of, once again choosing between the lesser of two evils:

EITHER ignore the attacks on faith and morals while fighting against the NWO, thus abandoning the Church to possible destruction,

OR continue to defend your faith while at the same time serving their agenda of division.

Once again they have got us caught between a rock and a hard place. Those people are tactical masterminds.

I WILL NOT abandon the defence of the Church as I believe the salvation of souls is THE MOST important mission of our lives here on Earth.

At the same time I will have to walk a tight line between defending my faith and inflaming hatred and division. I don't know if I am up to the task.

I pray that God will show me the way...

[edit on 25/2/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Maybe the Catholic church is wrong? Did you think about that?

If, in this massive debate, we replace the word "gay" with the word "black", you get a better impression of how retarded this whole discussion looks to non-bigoted people. If your church can't find time for human rights and salvation, you might want to ask yourself what it's actually doing. It might be not as holy or pious as it claims to be.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

As far as judging - the Bible instructs us to 'judge righteously' - I normally don't go around on some sort of campaign to denounce all gay people for their sin(s), BUT when I look around and see those gays demanding that they be socially accepted by all people, I will speak up, in response, to say, "No, we do not have to accept it as normal".

Does that make me "homophobic" just because I don't embrace homosexuality? No, because if that were true, then I'd be heterophobic as well, since I also don't embrace so called "straight" people that have sex outside of marriage.
I also don't embrace orgs such as ACLU, or NAMBLA - does that earn me yet another 'hater' label?

That entire 'hater labeling', every time someone disagrees with *your* beliefs or agenda, is getting old and worn out. People that go around labeling everyone a 'hater' or 'racist' if they aren't in agreement with them, are only showing that their argument is weak and without merit - i.e. a cheap, and cowardly, way of handling an opposing opinion, or flat out criticism.

I am not one to call people names, slang or otherwise - while more convenient to just lump all sinners, including myself, under one nice lit'l label, truth is, we are ALL sinners - gay or otherwise. NONE of us are without sin, because we are all considered 'mankind' - and mankind was born into sin from day one. The only hope we, as sinners, have is through Jesus Christ - regardless of what you, or I, believe, we ALL will be standing before our Almighty God one day - probably sooner than later.

With all that being said, being gay is NOT socially acceptable - why? Because it is against God's laws, just as all other sin(s). A person, gay or straight, who has sex outside of marriage (yep, between a man and woman) is a sinner, period.

Over the centuries, mankind - aka society - has made heterosexual sex, outside of marriage, "normal" - but that doesn't make it right, not in God's eyes.

Is it ironic that the folks within NAMBLA also walk the streets of society demanding that what *they* do, and what *they* believe, should be legal and socially accepted. Sad thing is, I get the impression they honestly believe they are not doing anything wrong in what they are doing. Just like the gay community - sad but I can't help but feel it's true.

I'm an American citizen, a child of God, and I don't have to accept homosexuals as a lifestyle of "normalcy" - and no amount of laws being changed, flamboyant parades or public display of affection is going to change my God given, American made-up mind.

In other words, you - as a American, or other nationality, child of God, are afforded the opportunity to "do as you please" while on this planet - BUT your rights stop at the line that attempts to force me into accepting your actions and choices as 'normal' or socially acceptable.

This message was provided, and paid for, by my American, God blessed, tax dollars.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Homosexuals are normal. They've been around ever since straight people have. They just want the same rights as straight people, but bigoted people such as yourself don't want that, for purely selfish reasons.

So nice try, but no cigar.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I have been in a relationship with a MAN (and I am a man, too) who is CATHOLIC!!! We argue, sometimes, about HIS 'faith' (AND my lack of 'faith').....but WHO CARES?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catholic, Italian and IRISH heritage, he has....(I have a bit o' the Irish in me, as well...)

What a recipe for conflct!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have my views on the religions that have been crested and foisted upon Mankind, and he has HIS...based on his indoctrination and deep-seated introduction, from an early age, to these fantasies....

Oh, dear!

Did my robe slip? Am I revealing my inner thoughts? Should I be bound and gagged for daring to speak out???

This guy loves me (and I don't know why, based on our obvious religious beliefs differences).

It would be 'easier', and less stressful, to be in a relationship with someone who shared my views, at least on THIS subject (religion) ....but how BORING would that be???

Come on, people....look inward, or into your own life experieces, and ponder for a minute or two...or three...or twenty.

[edit on 25 February 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You're doing a good job but it's a wasted effort, friend. The younger generation does not think for itself. A lifetime of indoctrination and pain/pleasure conditioning have rendered them incapable of independent thought on most subjects, let alone homosex.

There is a bright side however: since we all know that homosex is an aberrant genetic defect that is ordinarily incapable of reproduction, it is best to allow them all to come out now, completely and without recourse. Why? Because the scourge will burn itself out in one or two generations and that will be the end of the homosexual agenda.

In the mean time, we normal human beings need to get on with the important job of salvaging as much of our civilization as we can -- DNA included -- until sanity reigns once more. It might take a while for this to happen as we are certainly entering a new Dark Ages.

A note to the phony "tolerant": you people are sickening in your hypocrisy and crass acceptance of whatever the talking heads tell you to accept.

You'll spend days upon weeks attempting to prove wacko ghost/UFO or 9-11 "truth" but never spend on complete minute questioning, "Why homosex? What's so wonderful about it that I must destroy anyone that dares question it?"

You are exactly what you deride in this very forum.

Ye hypocrites! Ye sons of the devil! Surely you have your reward.

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I'm sorry if you think I'm a troll.

I post stories that catch my interest as a Catholic and often those stories deal with the so-called Gay Agenda.

I couldn't help but notice how easily these stories blew up into violent bickering over the past two days after I posted those threads.

It got me to thinking, especially after I read your thread about how we're all fighting over something that really has so little to do with our day to day lives.

It showed me what a powerful force this issue has become in the arsenal of those who seek to enslave us. It's all about divide and conquer.

On many subjects, I find myself in strong agreement with many of those who attacked me on those other threads. It showed me the power of this one issue to divide.

It showed me how easily even I can be controlled by TPTB.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So you have the right to marry who you want to marry, but gay people don't? Do you have some logical reason for this or are you just like every other unproductive member of society who has read a book and determined anyone different than them cannot be granted equal rights?

Do you also discriminate against skinny people marrying fat people? Or white people marrying black people? Or are you just a little child who runs and screams "icky!" at the thought of a man or woman touching the pee-pee parts of a member of the same sex?

People have a right to be with whoever they want to be with. If your way of coping with that uncontrollable fact is claiming everyone who participates in it or supports it is going to burn in hell for all eternity, so be it. You will, according to you and your book, be free of the gays in heaven, so why should you care?

Your brainwashing campaign here of late, I am pleased to say, has been a complete failure. You are doing nothing but wasting your own time. Keep your religious indoctrination to yourself. Gay people have every right to love and marry who they want to love and marry. Grow the hell up and deal with it.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

With all due respect, it appears you have taken text from the "New Living Translation" - which is, yet one more, "version" of the true Scriptures that mankind has chosen to rewrite to better suit his/her lifestyle and/or sins.

If you want to know the truth, without mankind's do-overs and carnal interpretation of what he/she wants the Scriptures to mean - stick with the Authorized 1611 King James Bible - which is not a "version" but the original.

Point to consider, there is now even a "Gay/Lesbian" bible on the bookshelves - telling anyone that will listen that you, too, can be gay and NOT feel guilty about it. Mankind has also marketed an atheist "bible", if you can believe that - it's all part of satan's plan, and most of us, according to the (real true) Bible are, sadly, going to fall for it.

People should remember that satan isn't going to show up in red, horns protruding and carrying a pitchfork

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Homosex is the ultimate selfishness you blind fool.

You can't even deal with the opposite sex, you are so selfish. You make love to your own image -- but in lifeless filth and degradation.

Thank God you don't reproduce. Passing along such a warped genetic complement is in itself criminal and against Darwinian evolution.

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Homosexuals are normal. They've been around ever since straight people have. They just want the same rights as straight people, but bigoted people such as yourself don't want that, for purely selfish reasons.

So nice try, but no cigar.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I bet you learned that in college. You're so smart!

"Hatred" -- the new all-purpose put down, now that "racism" is a useless, pathetic relic of the 1960s.

One day, you will experience actual "hatred" and sadly, it means you won't live to tell the tale.

Until then, why don't you wash out your brain with soap?

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

Bullcrap. It's a human rights movement. And not all world religions are against homosexuality.

Grow up, get clued up, and put away your pathetic hatred. It's not helping you in any way.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join