It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History in the Remaking A temple complex in Turkey that predates even the pyramids is rewriting the

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Come on Doc. That would blow the theory that the pyramids were built on beer and bread.
Is there any evidence that the Olmecs or others built their temples and steale before they had enough food to feed the workers? Ya know I have a big Texas hart for you BUT You may be a little to much impressed by the un explainable than you need to be. No offence just anthropology and archeology.
I don't actually see where the dig shows that there weren't fields or houses near by. Also 11.5K years. is borderline C14. If the dates are correct which I doubt IMO--- then the agricultural storage pits and pottery associated with the site just hasn't been found yet. I just jumped in here and need to look at this compared to Jarmo 9,500 bp.(first houses+pottery) Iraq.
PS I really should look at the topography

Jarmo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jarmo (Qal'at Jarmo) is an archeological site located in Northern Iraq on the foothills of Zagros Mountains east of Kirkuk city (coordinates 35°34'N, ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarmo - Similar

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by Sky watcher

You'll need to actually get some evidence of that being true if you expect anyone to believe it.

You need to get some too. I deny your denial.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

What are you on about? If we are to use critical thinking, then those with the claims are going to need some evidence before we can discuss anything.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What are you on about? If we are to use critical thinking, then those with the claims are going to need some evidence before we can discuss anything.

Get real. The OP is just a claim. Evidence of a claim for a claim?

Oh yeah.
Any other claims? Use all that wonderful critical thinking of yours and make a claim of your own. On the topic.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You really are struggling with the whole reading comprehension thing. If you can, please read the post to which I was replying to, when I initially asked for evidence. You will see that the post in question is full of conjecture. That is why I was asking for proof.

But please keep dancing around ignoring the obvious.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

My mistake. As you can see I referenced the OP.
that would not be conjecture. Sorry

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Maybe you should learn to click the "reply to post ..." link in the post you reply to, so you at least have some clue as to what you are replying to.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by davesidious]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Maybe you should learn to click the "reply to post ..." link in the post you reply to, so you at least have some clue as to what you are replying to.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by davesidious]

That does not always show what part of that post one referes to. Also the person that joins the thread should not have to back track for your laziness to keep the thread cohesive..

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Stop the back and forth bickering.

Get on topic.

We don't need "personal" commentary about members.

This is your chance, you have been warned.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join