It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda -- You Can't Be Serious?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
Why is it not oaky to be gay? I mean the only reason I would think of would be that if everyone was gay and then no one could procreate but since that's not really an issue. I don't understand why it's not okay to be gay?

Even IF everyone in the world were gay, I think men and women would still be willing to procreate. Perhaps the sex would be boring to them or something, but I still believe that they would use intercourse to mate.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I can't recall the last time I saw a pro-hetero thread. Why is that? I just don't get it. What is the point? Who's got time for flaunting sexuality these days?
edit on 19-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Start one! You can call it "The Straight Agenda"

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by draevin

Well what I want to know is what is your character?? I have known some heteros with horrible characters. Some of which are complete homophobes. I have have also got some wonderful gay friends. It takes all sorts to make a world.

Anyway try and remember that no one ever gave us parents the definitive manual on childcare. Parents can be stupid trust me on that one.

Rgds

T

edit on 20-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Off topic twilight zone moment:

I see this thread this morning, and think, woo hoo, this looks like a good thread. How did I miss it?

So I'm reading along, planning my comment, until I come to my own posts made almost a year ago.

I hate it when that happens.

Of course, I agree with everything I said, but think I'm meaner now. I probably wouldn't be as patient and nice as I was then.

Also, couldn't help but notice how many of the self-righteous, finger-pointing, hate-everybody-who-is-different than them types, have been banned since then.

tee hee.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Now some members here, believe there is a gay agenda. One that is so huge and so vast it is corrupting American familes, by indoctrinating children to be gay and attempting to make homosexuality ok so that other people can mary goats and molest children, all within the safety of the law.
[edit on 2/24/2010 by tothetenthpower]

I couldn't have said it any better myself sir. They are brainwashing young male kids into becoming homosexuals. You don't have to believe me, but its true.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by golden144

You didn't catch the sarcasm did you?

There's no such thing as the gay agenda. Nobody is trying to "make" your kids gay.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

While there are great parents out there that do teach their kids, there are many more that do not. They expect TV, internet and school to raise their children. And refusing to teach kids about sex in favor of abstinence, leads to just as many kids still having sex, but not knowing how to do it safely. More knocked up high school kids.

And on topic, all the gay people I have met seem to be kind of normal. They didn't seem to have any agenda or such, but I am not so sure about gay people with power. I am sure they have their own agendas, as any other group of people wielding power seem to have agendas.
edit on Tue, 25 Jan 2011 00:40:51 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If you are gay then you cannot naturally have children so why would you want them? i hate how gays have changed how things work(whether social or natural) to suit themselves and what they want.Don't gays think about the kids? a kid needs a mother and a father figure in life! of course not,they only care about what they can get out of others by hiding behind the discrimination card.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!

Before posting further, please fully read ATS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.
edit on February 4th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Teller

Well done sir!
Good show.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Having been directed to this thread by you from another thread, has enabled me to read an honest, forthright disclosure that shouldn't even have to be one in this day. I cannot answer your question negatively because I don't have that experience. However, I can give positive recognition to my relatives...both cousins, who are successful, gay professionals who have very stable relationships to their "significant others' " for many years. One cousin is male and the other is female. They are PEOPLE like me....they contribute positively to society in every way, and they do NOT flaunt their choices...as no one should because choices are our OWN to make! I love them dearly and see the wonderful, intelligent people that they ARE. I have many friends past and present, who choose the same sex for partners....and some the opposite... all I can say is they are my friends...yes friends...not gay friends nor straight friends...just people who I care about. To you Sir, I apologize for not having anything negative to say!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I Was Brought Up Southern Baptist. But I have Gay people in my life that I Love very much. I Love them as they are..and when i Pray I pray for them..Just as I do everyone else. In my eyes They are people. And I just wanted you to know this. Im From Alabama..Im a Southern Baptist..And I Dont hate you.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
OP, thank you for writing on this subject otherwise I would put my thoughts in a rant and be removed from ATS.

My thoughts on "The Gay Agenda" without getting banned from ATS:

Gay sex between consenting adults is none of my business. If someone i.e. a celebrity comes out of the closet stating they are gay I don't give a hoot. Since ATS is all ages I'll say that there other ways adults have sexual experiences but they don't announce it to the world and demand special "rights" because of it.

If anyone is gay, let them be gay. Just leave me out of it. I don't care for movies or TV programs in which some of the actors or characters are gay.

Nuff said,
Sanity Lost

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

I'm much more worried about children in heterosexual relationships.

There are far more of them, and heterosexual couples are doing a terrible job, quite frankly.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Some here are familiar with my story. I was in foster care, and pretty close to that cut-off point where no one wanted me because I was 9 and not a cute little baby, when my sister and I were both scooped up and adopted by a very loving lesbian couple. The fact that they saved us from whatever would have happened to us (the last foster home was a very cruel one that scarred us both) is more than enough reason for me to respect them. The years that followed, filled with trials and errors and misunderstanding and poor choices and rebellion, have only given me more context by which to appreciate how human my parents are. They eat, sleep, work, poop, pay taxes, cry, curse bad drivers, and celebrate the Super Bowl as naturally as anyone you know. They have loved me when I gave them every reason not to, and for that, I defend them relentlessly. I tell people that I have never for even a second been ashamed of their relationship. I have only ever been disappointed in my peers who couldn't appreciate love as though they almost hadn't had it.

That's my story. Thanks, Tenth and family, for sharing yours. Now back to your regularly scheduled paranoia...!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That's touching story but unfortunately some people can't think with their heart (compassion/sympathy) but only with their mind (belief systems/opinions).

edit on 18-2-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join