It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda -- You Can't Be Serious?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

How can you carry this much negativity around and not have a stroke or something? If someone wishes to express their feelings about being gay then I believe they have the same rights as haters, don't you? I hope none of your children are gay. You would be the last person they would come to for support and love if it were the case. I respect your opinions. I just think its a shame that you are so full of hate for certain human beings.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The fact that you feel compelled to come on a site such as ATS and promo a sexual preference proves your agenda argument, I am hetrosexual...I don't discuss it. Don't feel I have to. Homosexuals, on the other hand, talk of little else than their chosen perversion. Thus the gay agenda exists, my friend.

Like straight men don't talk about sex

or gasp, straight women talking about specific acts occurred while cheating on their men

But to be pummeled by such gayness, specifically gay discussions; gay perverted matters being discussed with you or around you.

First and last I would suggest not being around so many gay people if it causes you such distress. Being around so many perverted gay coversations and interactions might make me uncomfortable also.

So I would just not go to so many gay establishments, I avoid them myself and do not have any problems related to hearing gay perverted things myself, you should try the same, might fix your problem IMO. Also avoid wearing daisy dukes, too much leather
and/or bar mustaches-

IF its gay stay away, ole!

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Janky Red]

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

The fact that you feel compelled to come on a site such as ATS and promo a sexual preference proves your agenda argument, I am hetrosexual...I don't discuss it. Don't feel I have to. Homosexuals, on the other hand, talk of little else than their chosen perversion. Thus the gay agenda exists, my friend.
wow, you're so wrong it's funny. This thread is a retalliation to the ANTI gay threads which ANTI gay people ALWAYS talk about. The only time I ever see gay people pipe up on here, is to defend themselves against hate filled rubbish. There is no gay agenda, there is an anti gay agenda. It lies in hate and intollerence. Which is what these supposed christians are ment to be against. But it's ok when they're having a go at people who just want to live their lives. Cos it's like in the bible innit. So is killing people for the most retarded reasons, but they like to pick and choose which bits they follow. Which just highlights their blinkered views on the world.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Hehe and how do you explain gays before fluoride, plastic bottles, and artificial estrogen and the like? My partner's Native American tribe documents two-spirit (gays) partnerships a few hundred years before the first settlers arrived.

Shh...The Agenda runs old!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

Hehe and how do you explain gays before fluoride, plastic bottles, and artificial estrogen and the like?

Oh, come now... I thought that you had a *CHALLANGE* for me...

The existence of homosexuality BEFORE the chemical assault began was at a MUCH lower percentage of the total population that it is today.

Homosexuality happens... this is true.

But the *RATE* that homosexuality is happening is the abnormality.

There, answer your question for you?

-Edrick

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

The existence of homosexuality BEFORE the chemical assault began was at a MUCH lower percentage of the total population that it is today.

I assume that you have sources to back that assertion up?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

yes they also run up and join the most fundamentalist expressions of religion that exist within their cultural framework.

I went to school with one guy who was very strident in his dislike of gays. With hindsight he was also hypermasculine. Well to cut a long story short guess what he confessed when we met up many years after school?

Since then I always look at "homophobes" carefully: Are they really as hetero as they insist on saying?

T

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Whilst I have to dissagree with Edrick on the flouride thing (that IS a way to control the population, but it's not turning people poofy) I do agree that being gay is prehaps natures way of keeping the population down. But that's just a little theory I cooked up. Not based in any sort of facts. (I am gay btw)

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Whilst I have to dissagree with Edrick on the flouride thing (that IS a way to control the population, but it's not turning people poofy) I do agree that being gay is prehaps natures way of keeping the population down. But that's just a little theory I cooked up. Not based in any sort of facts. (I am gay btw)

I believe that theory too -

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

You don't really think I would play devils advocate unarmed, do you?

I'm almost insulted...

-Edrick

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I saw lots of birth defects and such from said chemicals but, saw nothing that says said chemicals makes gays or gay percentages are increasing. There are very masculine gays as well. I would be overjoyed to read such a study. From my own perspective I see about the same amount but, much more that are out of the closet so to speak.

Chemicals bad..yeah I got that.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I hope you see the irony in your post.

You talk about how there is/can't be a gay agenda, you're all ordinary people, etc etc. So are government workers and the FBI, so are politicians and presidents. yet many people here think there's an agenda involving them too. You aren't going to be excluded from conspiracies because of that, as it doesn't exclude anybody else.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

I saw lots of birth defects and such from said chemicals but, saw nothing that says said chemicals makes gays or gay percentages are increasing.

From the article I linked:
Research on possible reproductive effects in humans is limited. Some recent research, however, indicates that fluoride exposure (at lower doses than given to animals) can cause toxic effects to human Sertoli cells and gonadotrophs, reduction in circulating testosterone, and reductions in total fertility rate.

Gonadotropes are basophilic cells in the anterior pituitary that produce the gonadotropins follicle-stimulating hormone.

Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) is a hormone found in humans and other animals. It is synthesized and secreted by gonadotropes of the anterior pituitary gland. FSH regulates the development, growth, pubertal maturation, and reproductive processes of the body.

Quite plain to me...

informahealthcare.com...

Conclusion: Decreased testosterone concentrations in skeletal fluorosis patients and in males drinking the same water as the patients but with no clinical manifestations of the disease compared with those of normal, healthy males living in areas nonendemic for fluorosis suggest that fluoride toxicity may cause adverse effects on the reproductive system of males living in fluorosis endemic areas.

-Edrick

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
reply to post by Deaf Alien

You don't really think I would play devils advocate unarmed, do you?

I'm almost insulted...

-Edrick

It really amazes me how many stupid, primitive people are on this board. What you just said is a load of rubbish. You have to remember that before the 70/80's it was hard for a person to come out and say he was Gay. Ok, we had a few famoous people come out and say they were gay, but for the man on the street, it was not easy.

I live in Brightin in the UK. Here we have many gay people, and i know a few too because my brother lives in brighton and is gay. I find the gay people i have come across too be friendly,funny and great people.

I am used to gay people in my life because i have a gay brother, gay sister, and a few gay cousins, uncles etc. Why so many gay people?
I believe there is a gay gene. On my mums side of the family is where we have the gay people. So i have no doubt what so ever that its in the genes.

I hate the people who say gay people can learn to be straight and all the other crap. And i hate when they bring religon into it, which i believe is a load of crap anyway, and will be the downfall of this planet.

Get rid of religon, you get rid of 90% of the problems of this planet, maybe more!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This is a site full of GREAT information, also.

www.fluoridealert.org...

And this one as well...

www.freerepublic.com...

Even minuscule amounts of EDCs can trigger powerful hormonal shifts that deform male fishes’ reproductive organs.

During a seven-year study, for instance, scientists added parts-per-trillion amounts—the levels emitted by treatment plants—of the synthetic estrogen used in birth-control pills to a closed lake. The resulting sex changes collapsed the entire fish population.

Would you Like to know More?

-Edrick

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

That's nice...

Did you read my other posts?

-Edrick

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Good post, tothetenthpower

I never understood what homophobes and other very scared people meant when they referred to the "Gay Agenda". People who truly fear gay individuals have only themselves to be worried about. If you're not gay, then why do you care? IMO, homosexuality is a genetic disposition, not a learned behaviour so I simply cannot see why a family with two same-sex parents would have any affect on the children they raise, in terms of sexual preference.

The only "Gay Agenda" I could imagine homosexual people having are the same agenda the rest of us human beings have: We want to live in peace, be accepted for who we are and positively contribute to the world we live in.

Hope that isn't too narrow minded a view...

EDIT : when I say genetic disposition, I don't mean that in a negative way - I just mean it's a biological 'setting' not a 'learned' behaviour.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Like most besetting sins, only a spiritual solution will work. Repent and turn to Christ. He can and does heal homosexuals. Pick up your cross and follow him.

Sometimes I am totally dumbfounded by the stupidity of some people and the nonsense they spout.

People like you really scare me, and if I'm honest if it wasn't for people like you I probably wouldn't have a great deal of interest in the topic of homosexuality.

At some point in your life probably at an early age someone told you that the words written in a book are absolute truth and for whatever reason you accept it.

It's not enough that you choose to live your life in a manner that someone else sees fit (such is your right which I would wholly defend) you then take it upon yourself to condemn others for not living like you.

Perhaps given the opportunity and a position of influence you may decide to where possible have others live like you. You will no doubt shriek, "oh I would never do that nor do I condemn anyone" , well if that were really, really true you would shut your mouth and keep your gods opinion to yourself.

Yes ,you (and people that do the same as you) really scare me, I have read your books and they also scare me.

Your books command you to do something and that something is what humans have consistently failed to describe, measure nor weigh.

Your books command you to love someone with all your heart and all your soul, they command you to have the intangible,indescribable totally compassionate selfless emotion toward someone not unlike you perhaps would have for your child.

Yet this someone you're commanded to love from the very depth of your being is another man, a man you have never seen,touched nor heard speak.In fact the only thing you know of this invisible mans' personality is what someone else has told you.

Indeed this must be the the ultimate blind date and a date that you're commanded to have for all of eternity, how extraordinary but, true.

No doubt you would argue that this is not homosexuality as penetrative sex (as laying with a woman) does not take place thus implying that homosexuality as defined by xtianity is "anal sex".

The implication here is that, when we have the emotions of love as described above for another person whether or not we become sexually aroused is a matter of choice that we have to switch off or on according to the type of person we are loving.

So it would seem that the god that you're told of created you to love everyone and turn on your erection switch in relation to one particular person.

Now we know this is not true, we know you don't cuddle up to your mother and make a choice as to whether you turn on or off your erection switch, so something about the beliefs you are told about, must be deeply flawed.

Your scriptures tell you that anal sex is a sin ie that is acting against the will of your god no more nor less a sin than having vaginal sex with someone who you're not married to.

But it would seem that by your reasoning it is quite normal to become sexually aroused by a woman you're not married to but not become sexually aroused by a man.

This mentality completely contradicts what you're told to believe, it is obviously "not" normal to become sexually aroused by a woman that you have these deep feelings for simply because you are commanded to "switch off" that erection of yours it's a "sin" exactly the same as anal sex with the exact same penalty.

So why is it you're not as equally as vocally condemning of every man on this planet that gets an erection ? Why is it you are not out telling them they are not normal and jesus will fix that filthy hard on they get and switch it off for them ?

By your own reasoning (what you're told to think) sexual arousal/feelings are abnormal as they are not to occur unless you happen to be married to a woman and then you switch it on to make babies.

Dude, you're simply homophobic and have no idea how to think for yourself I find your mentality scary and sincerely get concerned foe my children when people like you get positions of influence in society.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
As I said year ago, i will repeat it now.

I couldn't care less who is gay and who is not. If you are nice person you will get nice reaction from me. your sexual preference is not my business.

Those who are spreading homophobia are scared deep in their soul that one day they would find their male friend attractive.
Or they are some kind of nazi imbecile ...

Do your job well and I would prefer you as a pediatrician then some lazy no good straight doctor. I'm 100% sure you would not infect my kid with "gayness"

So keep up the good work and be gay as you want to be no matter what some hillbilly uneducated moron says to you.

And this comes from tatooed, straight, football supporter with wife and kids with no gay friends for now.

erm... one question? can people here who believe in "gay agenda" explain to me what is it ?
big gay plan for a gay virus, gays will form a gay government and make us straight people slaves, gays will .... what?

and for nazis : research Hitlers fetishes. would you do that to honor him?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

The chemicals sound more like to me that they may make men sterile.. Yuck! If gays are simple to figure out as just lacking testosterone why haven't psychiatrists in the past, scientists, or ex-gay ministries today figured it out and ordered up some testosterone therapy for their patients? It is available.

Not all gays are feminine either. That is just television.

Find me a study describing how gay men have lower testosterone. I still need statistics on the gay boom going on.

[edit on 25/2/10 by toochaos4u]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join