It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda -- You Can't Be Serious?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

So people, I have a simple question to ask. How has homosexuality impacted YOUR life on a negative scale
Homosexuality has never impacted me in a negative way. In fact, I'd say it hasn't ever impacted me in any way at all. I don't really care what other people want to do, just as long as it doesn't impact anybody in a negative way. And homosexuals are not hurting anybody...you people are sticking your nose into other peoples business...just leave them alone for Christ sakes...and smash a glass bowl over your head while you're at it...because you're an idiot...

[edit on 25/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I'm a gay male, married, have children.

Now how screwed up and incredibly selfish is that.

Quite clearly you couldn't give a rats ass about by being gay and having a wife and children. You had no business getting married or having children in the first place knowing that as they all will clearly and unfortunately carry the burden of your unfortunate decision to include them in their lives.

Shame on you - I hope you rot in hell for the pain you clearly will bring upon your wife and children.

You are a very selfish soul.

Again, I hope you rot in hell for what you have done to those close to you.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by leo123]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by leo123

I am fairly certain that you misunderstood. He is married to a man. They have children together. I'm not positive about this, but I am pretty sure that is what he means.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I hear about the agenda all the time. Still haven't gotten my invitation to the Agenda meetings. People a lot of times assume that all gay people have the same ideals, and are cohesive. Not so because we are all individuals and seek different things out of life just as our heterosexual brothers and sisters do.

If there were a "true Agenda" then the simple thing would be to expose all the married men that hit on us, have sex with us, advertise for us on Craigslist. Go to gay.com forums and put up a photo of a hot guy, enter into a chat room and you'll see that nearly everyone that hits on you is a married man. I can guarantee that the churches would all at once be silent about us when their own members are exposed.

As I've mentioned before on here one of the first parties I attended while young was in Charlotte NC in a suite that was filled to the walls with older men looking for younger adult men. Many were politicians, ministers, judges etc. All of them were married men looking for a side lover. The very same people that would preach against us on Sunday and pass laws to make us criminals.
(No I didn't have sex with anyone, I was invited by another young friend and was dating someone monogamous).

People speak as if we have magical conversion abilities. A very few times I had been attracted to straight friends. Not once was I able to perform the conversion. We had to just remain friends and keep on living our life.

But, alas we are nice folk (most of the time) and leave someone's outing up to them.

Have been with the same person for 5 years now. My partner is a Native American and his tribe had the two-spirit "gay agenda" going on before the US was settled.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

all the gays that I know ( and trust me, I know a lot ) none of them want to bother you with their homosexuality.

I'm bothered by gay pride parades where men in ass-less leather chaps dry-hump one another on floats in public!

I'm bothered by books like (One Dad, Two Dads, Brown Dad, Blue Dads)&(Heather Has Two Mommies)being read to 4th grade school children.

I'm bothered by the fact you think I am homophobic

I'm bothered that gay people want the world to bend over for them because of the sex they prefer.

I'm bothered that a civil union between two gay people is not good enough for homosexuals.

I'm bothered don't ask don't tell is not good enough

To me the gay agenda is nothing more than a crusade to force people to accept that homosexuality is normal behavior, and give protected status to a group of people under the law for nothing more than the type of sex they like! Its all a sham!

Sometimes I think gays need convincing themselves that their lifestyle is just,and that's part of the reason there is such a push by the gay community to force non gays into accepting them as normal/natural!

If gay people are born gay then are child molesters born child molesters?
are panty sniffers born panty sniffers?
Or is it all simply sexual perversion?

If its a genetic condition? If so wouldn't natural selection weed out those whom choose not to procreate?

I believe homosexuality is deviant behavior,That is my belief! and what bothers me the most is that members of the gay community would love to
label me as not normal for feeling this way and convince others likewise

THAT MY FRIEND IS THE GAY AGENDA!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If you want to be gay I don't give a hoot. But if you start parading down the street blocking traffic makin people late for work then i'll be pissed of. That's the main reason I don't like gays. They have to have their little parades that interfere with other peoples lives but their too full of it to notice or care.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
what people do in their own bedrooms is their business the govt and no one else should judge someone based on the gender they are attracted to.

people need to get over such silly crap gay or not you're a human and deserve EQUAL rights.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Gakus]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois

If its a genetic condition? If so wouldn't natural selection weed out those whom choose not to procreate?

Sexually Antagonistic Selection in Human Male Homosexuality

Study shows male homosexuality can be explained through a specific model of Darwinian evolution

Additional suggested reading:

Buried Prejudice: The Bigot in Your Brain

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

So people, I have a simple question to ask. How has homosexuality impacted YOUR life on a negative scale
Homosexuality has never impacted me in a negative way. In fact, I'd say it hasn't ever impacted me in any way at all. I don't really care what other people want to do, just as long as it doesn't impact anybody in a negative way. And homosexuals are not hurting anybody...you people are sticking your nose into other peoples business...just leave them alone for Christ sakes...and smash a glass bowl over your head while you're at it...because you're an idiot...

[edit on 25/2/10 by CHA0S]

I'm going to regret this...
The fact that some or other action or activity has never impacted you in a negative way does not make that activity right.
How many of us can say that we have been impacted negatively by rape , murder, racism, arson, highjacking, etc...?

Now I'm sure there will be some here who have been impacted negatively by the things I've mentioned, in my case murder and highjacking.
However, I have never been personally impacted by rape or arson. This does not mean it is right or acceptable.

Before, if you were openly gay you had the stuffing knocked out of you. These days gays are tolerated by those who consider them deviants.
I don't stick my nose in gays business. Wherever I look, gays want to stick their business in my nose!

Being gay is in your head. It is not genetic. Show me a scientific test for gayness.
If it is natural, will some men evolve wombs?
Look around you... look to nature to see what is natural.

Flame away

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I am fairly certain that you misunderstood. He is married to a man. They have children together. I'm not positive about this, but I am pretty sure that is what he means.
Yes...that is exactly what he meant...and he actually got a star...
Some people really are so oblivious...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Thank you so very much! you have illustrated my point perfectly!
I am a bigot now lol

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I don't really care what gay people do in the privacy of their home. I don't think anyone has the right to tell consenting adults what they can or cannot do sexually. That being said, i know people that were gay and went straight and vice/versa. The only explanation for that is that homosexuality in some cases is a choice, therefore can never be a protected class. Civil unions are fine, i do however have a problem with calling it "marriage" because it isn't. I don't agree with your lifestyle, but i won't prevent you from exercising your right to it. In terms of adopting, i don't think bringing a child that doesn't understand these implications into your lifestyle is right in my opinion.

Before anyone says how gay parents are just as good as straight parents, what of the insane number of sexual partners, cases of depression, suicide, instability, and infidelity in gay relationships? I'm not saying gay people can't be good people or good friends...i live in South FL, i have plenty of gay friends that are very nice people. I'm just a little leery about their parenting skills, and this comes from firsthand experience.

Check out these numbers:

www.frc.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
If you want to be gay I don't give a hoot. But if you start parading down the street blocking traffic makin people late for work then i'll be pissed of. That's the main reason I don't like gays. They have to have their little parades that interfere with other peoples lives but their too full of it to notice or care.

The little parades are on the anniversary of the Stonewall Riots to commemorate the beginning of some acceptance.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois

Thank you so very much! you have illustrated my point perfectly!
I am a bigot now lol

How interesting ... you didn't even bother to read the links provided including the one you took offense to. Had you bothered to do so you would have realized that it wasn't accusatory to your point of view.

But I suppose your disposition isn't surprising as you seem to form a lot of opinions through book covers rather than getting to the substance.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If two gay people can be truly good parents and want to adopt a kid out of foster care then by all means do so! consider the alternative of growing up without no-one to love/care about you...so so sad!

Im all for good upstanding gay people being able to adopt!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It has not affected my life a lot. It had made it funnier. Some gays have felt little offended when I did not notice they are gay. Many gays are more theatrical - it can be amusing to observe them - they like to be recognized as gays.

So in general I would say that gays are bothered about their gayness more than I am about their gayness. ]

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if all people would be gays. There would be no children or less children. Civilisation would die out. That would be fun.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
I don't really care what gay people do in the privacy of their home. I don't think anyone has the right to tell consenting adults what they can or cannot do sexually. That being said, i know people that were gay and went straight and vice/versa. The only explanation for that is that homosexuality in some cases is a choice, therefore can never be a protected class. Civil unions are fine, i do however have a problem with calling it "marriage" because it isn't. I don't agree with your lifestyle, but i won't prevent you from exercising your right to it. In terms of adopting, i don't think bringing a child that doesn't understand these implications into your lifestyle is right in my opinion.

Before anyone says how gay parents are just as good as straight parents, what of the insane number of sexual partners, cases of depression, suicide, instability, and infidelity in gay relationships? I'm not saying gay people can't be good people or good friends...i live in South FL, i have plenty of gay friends that are very nice people. I'm just a little leery about their parenting skills, and this comes from firsthand experience.

Check out these numbers:

www.frc.org...

I've never met anyone yet that did switch from gay to straight. I did meet a man from an ex-gay type ministry that "claimed" he turned but, he also asked my partner and I for a threesome. I have met lots of married men that claimed they were straight but, did not have relations with their wives and actively sought men, sometimes later coming out.

I have raised my niece since she was a baby. She understands gay people much more than some adults. My nephew has me as a part time parent also They are doing very well and are on honor roll this year.

I am already married but, not state recognized. You suggest lifestyle as if it is a fun breezy trip to the tropics. The lifestyle of being in love perhaps.

Insane number of sexual partners=4 but, I do know gay and straight folk that get around quite a bit.
Depression, Suicide etc. comes from upbringing. I know five that committed suicide but, because of their fundamentalist upbringing and having their parents sign them over to an ex-gay facility to be tortured.

Ah yes, more studies done by a religious institution.

[edit on 25/2/10 by toochaos4u]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by V1g0r0u5

Being gay is in your head. It is not genetic. Show me a scientific test for gayness.
If it is natural, will some men evolve wombs?
Look around you... look to nature to see what is natural.

Flame away

Let's do that, shall we
Homosexuality in animals

What the posters who fear homosexuality have failed to address is the normality of homosexuality in the world that they believe their god created.

Only your gods, according to you, can create and so therefore, if that is the case, homosexuality is your gods creation.

To deny part of your gods creation is to deny your god itself.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The only problem I have is when special rights are granted any minority, for by definition it implies a legislated inequality, and I believe we must all share the same privileges. Unfortunately that isn't the case here in Canada where the Indian Act still keeps our native cultures legally separate....

As for a "Gay Agenda", some people might be referring to the feminization of man; an altogether different set of circumstances. Various harmful man made hormones and such can be found in nature which have contaminated our food chain as a result of bad agribusiness.

It is also possible that they might allude to the fact that men are often portrayed as bungling idiots in advertising, beholden to much cleverer women. I would think that this state has arisen due to the fact that women generally control more of a family's income.

Finally, as for a "Gay Conspiracy", the closest thing I have ever heard about was from a guest of Rayelan Allen from Rumormillnews.com (guest's website is abeldanger.blogspot.com... ) Feb 10, 2010 part 1 where he talks about a company called Famcomp Inc., comprised of Lesbian and Bisexual women, that works in conjunction with the Senior Executive Service to blackmail politicians and disrupt communications and also helped to disorganize the standard responses on 9-11.

SOOOooooo......

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak But if you start parading down the street blocking traffic makin people late for work then i'll be pissed of. That's the main reason I don't like gays. They have to have their little parades that interfere with other peoples lives but their too full of it to notice or care.

I so understand you. Why aren't all demonstrations banned already? If people want to demonstrate for human rights or against corrupt politicians, can't they just, I dont know, set up a website?

I'd rather have my rights infringed upon than be late at work.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Breizhoo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join