It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda -- You Can't Be Serious?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I suppose when it comes to Marriage and its sanctity Christians (especially Breeder Christians) would have to remember a few things about their 'Bahhhble':

l. It's OK (according to the clan god of the Jews) for a man who have more than one wife. Certainly the Patriarchs were fairly happy in that regard. Even Herod ('the great' !!) had several wives at the same time.

So the Bible says Polygamy is OK. So...quick question: why DON'T all Fundie Christian Breeder Males all have a bunch of wives, say in the US or in the UK? Must be those pesky secular laws...

2. For persons who style themselves 'Christians' (i.e. those that purport to follow the socalled words of R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir or at least the Greek words placed into his Greek Speaking Mouth in the 4 Greek canonical gospels (whom they like to cal Jeeeezuzzz for some odd reason, not knowing perhaps that the man spoke no Greek, Gk. Iesous) - said that Divorce is Unthinkable: ('what the Most High has Woven Together, let no Son of Man tear asunder' - the idea of a marriage being a garment with warp and woof (horizontal and vertical threads woven into a SINGLE PIECE of material) -

so No Divorced 'Christiians' ok? And certainly no RE-MARRIAGES for all you Fundies out there who are THINKING ABOUT Divorcing...

'You have heard it said that a Man may Divorce his Wife by issuing a Bill of Divorcement, but Amen I say unto you, Any Man who Divorces his Wife and Marries another Woman, commits Adultery.'

Which in those days carried the Death Penalty. You know, STONING.

So if you're divorced and remarried and you call yourself a 'Christian' (whatever that means) your fearless founder thinks you should be stoned for it as an unpardonable offience against the Most High.

'But what about those who are divorced already, rabbi?' to which he is purported to have said: 'Let the WIFE be RECONCILED with the HUSBAND.'

Why is it ALWAYS the wife who has to do the reconciling with these Zionist 1st Century Messianists? Like it's ALWAYS the woman's fault...but I digress.

Sanctity of Marriage? For Christians it is VERY VERY VERY Important that persons who claim to follow this Iesous person THERE SHALL BE NO DIVORCE. EVER.

But how many persons who style themselves 'Christians' sitting up front in Churches every Sunday are divorced and re-married, wiping their spotty behinds with his words?

Can you say A-N-I-T-A B-R-Y-A-N-T ? She is perhaps the most heinous example of 'Fundamentalist Christian' Hypocricy in America.

Somebody, quick---! Get some large stones ready---after all, she claims that she want sto follow her 'master's words' to the letter !!!!

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Sigismundus]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think most of the gay/straight debates are non-issues. I won't tell you that you should be straight and you don't tell me that I should be gay. That alone resolves darn near most of it for me.

As far as gays being teachers and day-care providers and such, again, I think it is a non-issue. If you care about kids and want to shield them from harm, I could care less which way you swing at home.

Gay marriages? Again, I don't see the problem. Retain marriage for the straight folks and call it civil unions for the gays. You do your thing, and I do mine. No problem. We are dealing with adults here who are deserving of freedom and the protections (and yes obligations) of the law.

The only tricky issue for me is gay adoptions. From my experience, young kids (I am not talking about older ones) do best with a mom and a dad. They get different things from different genders. Sometimes they need mom, sometimes they need dad. But, I am a realist. So many kids today don't have a dad, some don't have either. I would far prefer that an infant or young child have two mommies or two daddies than to have no parents at all. The number of kids who need to be adopted and are in foster care in my county is unbelievably high. I am always astounded by the number of people who have kids and leave them to rot. If a gay couple will take them and love them, I say good for them and good for society.

Just my two cents!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Ok you asked for a personal account. Well I cannot stand the sight of a bunch of gay guys hopping down the street, pushing their gayness in peoples faces and being overly sexual in nature in public.

I think its a BAD influence on children as its not natural and its not what is taught in standard biology lessons. I purposefully do not have gay people in my life as they are a reflection of everything I do not want to be as a man.

children brought up in gay households are exposed to far higher immorals in life than those in a normal family.

One of the most disgusting and dirty places in the world is a place in Vancouver Canada, where on a street called Davie a gay street, there are men parading around the bars all day and night making normal people feel uncomfortable with their shouting of sexual comments to strangers on the street. The street has shops and supermarkets and children yet you find all manner of needles from there drug taking and dirty life. All guys in canada for some reason walk around with small furry dogs on sissified leads. And yes you guessed it there is dog turd everyhwere in Vancouver. Maybe its just Vancouver thats like this. But all the guys seems camp and feminine and prance around like soft lads. Maybe Canadian men are gay but there is also an abnormal amount of disfigured and deformed spasticated people in vancouver. Maybe the two things are connected and maybe there poison water is something to do with it and their high polio rate. Also Vancouver is a really awful city to live in. Nice to visit but absolutely awful to live in. A high proportion of invalids for some reason. And a lot of Homosexuals. Myabe a high proportion of homosexual Invalids. Oh and the homeless problem in vancovuer is outrageous.

Anyway this is just my personal opinion but I have no real problem with the gays. Just keep your crap to yourself away from me. I avoid places with high gay populations like San fran in US and Brighton in UK for my own reasons. However I wish no harm to any Gay person just because of there sexuality. As a high testosteroned straight male i can say I do like seeing two very pretty lesbians frollocking in water together.! Just me!

I am only speaking of my time visiting/living in Vancouver for 9 long months. Bad bad work posting!! Never again!

[edit on 10-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Nationality, Race, Religion, Sex, Sexual preferences are all meaningless everyone is human and worth being treated with dignity and respect as human beings.
All are equal.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I am bringing this thread back up, because I have a view on the Gay Agenda and I was going to start a new threat about a specific aspect, but this thread will work fine. I regret not getting involved in this thread earlier as I have more I would like to have contributed, but I think that moment has passed. As for the Agenda...

I have a regular list of sites I check each time I get online. One of these is CNN.com. I have noticed in the past month, there has been an increase in news and stories on homosexuals. I have seen that in various places there have been gay pride parades etc, so perhaps this is just peak season for that sort of thing. None-the-less, this illustrates, IMO, the Gay Agenda.

I don't think that the Agenda is some conspiracy run by a collective of elite gays, but by cunning politicians in order to socially sculpt society into something they can manipulate. I think CNN is one of the main mouthpieces for this.

Gay In America (CNN)

Other healdines from the past month from CNN on the matter:
SF Gay Pride Celebrates 40th Year
Marchers celebrate gay pride in parades across the country
New York church maintains Gay Pride presence, but with blank banner
Reader response: Same-sex couples as parents
Reconciling homosexuality and Christianity
The last person out of the closet? The bisexual male
'Don't ask don't tell' deal is good for the country

I think that what most homosexuals want, is not simply legal rights such as marriage, but social acceptance and normalcy. I am personally for most legal rights for homosexuals, with the exception of adoption. I think that how someone practices sex, should be kept private, marriage is a religious matter and if your religion is ok with it, good, the government doesn't need to be in the 'blessings' business. Any two adults should be able to have a legal contract for benefits and property.

However, I don't think that it benefits society to espouse that style of life as normal or acceptable. I think it degrades humanity, the roles of men and women, and families. I won't discuss my opinions and beliefs as that line of discussion is usually moot and people end up name calling only. I will stick around to discuss the 'Agenda' aspect and CNN if someone goes down that path.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I always wondered if the Gay Agenda was started by Enlil's side of the Anunnaki. I mean according to the Sumerian tablets he sure didn't like humans and always wanted to make us look stupid and coherent. this would be a perfect way to make humanity look stupid.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Okay my 2 cents - I don't really understand why some people are homosexual but it does exist. As with any other human being, if they are not hurting anyone by their sexual preference it doesn't matter. I have had some very close gay male friends - they were trustworthy, I never felt threatened by them and we had a lot of common interest. And their sense of humor is off the charts. I am female btw - but I do not relate to gay women generally except for one woman I was just friends with. A business acquitance actually. I just don't like the intolerance in the world today that is non criminal - there are so many other important agendas to focus on.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
children brought up in gay households are exposed to far higher immorals in life than those in a normal family.

You want to back that up with some data?

One of the most disgusting and dirty places in the world is a place in Vancouver Canada... All guys in canada for some reason walk around with small furry dogs on sissified leads... But all the guys seems camp and feminine and prance around like soft lads... Nice to visit but absolutely awful to live in.

You do realize that Vancouver is ranked as one of the best cities in the world to live in?? In fact I think The Economist ranked it as the best city in the world to live recently. I live in Calgary and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about with regards to the men in Canada. Did you see a couple men acting in a way you didn't like and decide to blanket an entire population?

Anyway this is just my personal opinion but I have no real problem with the gays. As a high testosteroned straight male i can say I do like seeing two very pretty lesbians frollocking in water together.! Just me!

Everything you have said points to you having a massive personal problem with gay people and probably your own sexuality. Its like saying "I'm not racist but..." and following up with a racist comment. There is also good reasons why the people working the hardest against gay acceptance keep getting outed for being gay. Keep it macho bro!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
,I figured this would be interesting, if nothing else entertaining.

Edit To Add: For those who will inevitably turn this into a poo flinging match, let's remember that we are not going to attack the messenger, attack the message if anything.

~Keeper

[edit on 2/24/2010 by tothetenthpower]

Urgh, you just took away the entertaining part

As has been said before by others, I don't understand either why People take such interests in others and their Sex lives.

Homosexuality is against Religion, that has been drummed into us, but why do these Bible worshipers even care, it's not like it is their Job to correct Thy Gay Neighbor.
Leave it to God, he's more than capable to "rectify" anything not in agreement with him, or is that the problem, He can but feels no need to? do Christians feel the need to re-educate God?

The Lord is my Shepard...... or is it, Society is my Shepard?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I can't be bothered to read through the thread as I've just found it and it already has a TON of flags and stars.

I agree with the OP, I always laugh, literally out loud, when I hear someone talk about the homosexual agenda. Apparently, there was a homo meeting that I wasn't invited to.

In response to "how has homosexuality impacted my life" well, that is a story that makes me who I am, and how I view myself and the people who would be hateful towards me, deny me rights I deserve, etc etc.

I am a gay man. I am not effeminate, I am very much a "man" in the entire sense of the word, and I happen to be homosexual. I have always known I am gay, and I have never lied to myself about it. I came out to my mother at fifteen years old (more so she found a letter to a friend that I was coming out to), she stopped speaking to me immediately. Told her fiance that I am gay (she used far more colorful words) and he decided to beat me and then kicked me out of the house.

This is the last I've ever spoken to my mother, her choice and that is that. I've lived my own life since that time, and luckily I had very understanding friends, whose parents took me in and to this day have been my own parents.

I've been the victim of violence, discrimination, and outright hate because I am not what I am told I need to be to be "normal."

I don't want normal, if it means that I can't be understanding of other peoples differences, that just because I don't understand something I would need to hate it, and label it a sin.

I have never harmed another person (except in self-defense) because of my homosexuality.

I have no agenda, I am not trying to convert others to homosexuality, but I will never stop being who I am.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by draevin

Strength mate, there aren't too many Heterosexuals that could handle what you have endured.
The World will wake up one day, when People realize they are responsible for themselfs only and don't need to reflect on others, to make choices that are in their own best interest and not governed by some idiotic Ideology, and when the Holy Book is recognized for what it is, entertainment for the Ancients, not for portions to be taken literally.

All the Best
Regards

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

First, I would like to say that i am a Christian...

Bet that scared you didn’t it...

Don’t worry I’m not going to break out my emergency exorcism kit and rid you of demons

As a Christian, i would happily embrace you, and your husband, as my brothers.

You will find NO judgement from this Christian... And i deeply respect the fact that you are in a loving relationship and raising children

There are many heterosexual couples who have Children but do not deserve the title "parents"

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone"

Peace!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Now, I am not saying you need to agree with the idea. Religious people this is for you!

You can dislike the practice as much as you please, however you are bound by your religion to love everybody, regardless of what they do, it's God's job to judge. You are no more entitled to judge me for my lifestyle, than I am entitled to judge you.

well, even though i am not religious (at least, OMG, i hope not!) i do feel bound to love everyone as myself - friends, neighbors, and even enemies, if i have any.

i figure love is love
period.
GOD is love
therefore all love is divine.
that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

So people, I have a simple question to ask. How has homosexuality impacted YOUR life on a negative scale, or anybody's life for that matter. Let's leave studies and the distorted MSM out of this, but YOU personnaly.

it hasn't.
not that i can tell.
except maybe to teach me more about love.
which is a blessing in any case!

well, revise that.
i became an "ordained minister" primarily so that if and when they make gay marriage legal in my state, i can perform the ceremonies!

without prejudice or a secret sneer!
just with joy and love!

if it weren't for homosexuality, i wouldn't be able to perform marriages!
i haven't had the honor of presiding over any such ceremony because i really haven't advertised it but i am willing to marry any two people who love each other, in any fashion that they desire for their big day.

so that everyone is entitled to a blessing, formalized blessing, that is, from their deity-of-choice in the presence of their loved ones, friends, and family!

EVERYONE

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

How has homosexuality impacted YOUR life on a negative scale, or anybody's life for that matter?

Homosexuality has caused me to deal with a lot of stupid #ing people who say stupid things for stupid reasons because all in all these people are generally stupid. In a society that promotes eugenics (which I personally don't support) they wouldn't be allowed to procreate.

The arguments against homosexuality are stupid and irrational.

The arguments against gay marriage are stupid and irrational.

The arguments against gay couples raising children are stupid and irrational.

And all of this culminates in a cluster # of stupidity so powerful, so incredibly profound, that if their stupidity would manifest itself in physical form the energy created by the stupidity would form a red giant star.

This cluster # of stupidity is also known as the conspiracy called "The Gay Agenda".

In reality, it's a non-issue. If you honestly have some problem with two consenting adults making love and being in love in private you have more problems than your preconceived notion of problems in the people you believe have problems. Severe, emotional and sexual problems that frankly, Sigmund freakin' Freud himself couldn't solve over a life time of counseling.

This rage is how homosexuality has affected me and the only way it affects me.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by unprevaricator
Now some members here, believe there is a gay agenda. One that is so huge and so vast it is corrupting American familes, by indoctrinating children to be gay and attempting to make homosexuality ok so that other people can mary goats and molest children, all within the safety of the law.

Well, i dont know about the whole goats and molesting children thing, but there is a gay agenda teaching our kids its ok to be a fag or lesbian

Oh my word.....

That is honestly the funniest, saddest and most stupid thing I've read in so long.

I actually can't help but laugh, It's not really funny but It's so disturbing and a perfect insight into the mind of a bigoted moron.....

But still, so stupid that I laughed... a lot.

I only looked at this member posts because of another stupid and ignorant comment they made, was just checking if this was their way.... and sadly, it is.
edit on 19/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacetowel

Everything you have said points to you having a massive personal problem with gay people and probably your own sexuality. Its like saying "I'm not racist but..." and following up with a racist comment. There is also good reasons why the people working the hardest against gay acceptance keep getting outed for being gay. Keep it macho bro!

You wouldn't say that an anti-communist might have problem with his political ideology, or that he might be a closet commie.

Or an anti-piracy person, you wouldn't imply that they might have a problem with their own ability to resist stealing, right?

So why do you say these things about a person who tolerates homosexual behavior? Is it because you lack confidence in your arguments that you feel you must resort to implying a person might be a homosexual?

edit on 19-1-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ohhh the conversations I have had with family on this and other (racial) issues. I am old enough that when I was in school whites didn't date blacks and nobody was gay (was brave enough to come out). My family and all my friend's families came from the segregation generation and living in the bible belt... you get the picture.

Being disowned was a very real consequence to breaking either of these taboos. For some reason these teachings never stuck with me. Although I never commited either "cardinal sin"
it was not because I had it pounded into me, it's just the way it worked out. I guess a lot of people grew up the same. Maybe that is why people dislike it. Not an excuse by any means but maybe a theory none the less.

It is my opinion that sometimes one needs to rise above their raising. I have asked questions many times to those who seem to really focus on how others choose to live their life. Why do you care what someone else does in their bedroom? What harm comes into your world if they are allowed to marry? Why is it better for a child to grow up in the system instead of having loving same sex parents? I never get an answer...ever.

I hope someone looks at these questions and really thinks about it. We are all human and nobody should judge who can and can not be happy in this life. Two consenting adults = Their Business.

And Keeper, nice post.
I remember how nice you were to me when I joined, you're awesome in my book!

edit on 1/19/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/19/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: typos ugh

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalMil54
The Lord GOD !, Says Man Laying With Man Is An Abomination !
So It Would seen You have Made A Deal With Satan Not GOD !!
No Matter How You GAY'S Try To Justify Your Self, You Are breaking GOD'S Laws, & You Will BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY !!
ENJOY !!!!

Yes, I am thinking they have never been warned of that before.
Second verse, same as the first.

I can quote scripture as well...Why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own? How can you think of saying, `Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,' when you can't see past the log in your own eye? Hypocrite! First get rid of the log from your own eyes; then perhaps you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye.
--Matthew 7:3-5

Ponder that a bit.

BTW, I am a Christian too and I am getting tired of having to explain why when God is love so many "christians" spew nothing but hate and fear. Let God do the judging, I am pretty sure he doesn't need help.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I think it's sad that, of all places on the net that this kind of bickering happens, this is occurring here on ATS. I am not pro gay or anti gay. I am pro choice though, and I think gays/lesbians deserve the same treatment as anyone else. Have i personally had a negative impact caused by homosexuality? no. Am I gay? no. Have I ever had a gay experience? yes. What did it do to/for me? It showed me the answer to my question "Could I be gay/bi?" the answer was no, and I feel I grew because of it.

I will agree that I don't care to see guys kissing, but hey, I don't like seeing a guy kiss a girl either. Just not my thing. So what? You do what you feel is right for you, and I do what feels right for me. I have many friends who are gay and lesbian. The women "Check out chicks" with me, and I tease the men about REALLY UGLY GUYS. It's all in fun, not a one has ever come on to me and never will.

I'm happy for you and your family. And I'm sure, based on your post, that your children will be raised to understand that they can like/love the opposite sex if they like. I don't hide things from my kids, I pick age appropriate answers, but never hide the truth (and my 14 y/o thinks she's bi), as I'd assume you would. So where's the big deal?

How about we all argue and hate over issues that REALLY matter?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Why is it not oaky to be gay? I mean the only reason I would think of would be that if everyone was gay and then no one could procreate but since that's not really an issue. I don't understand why it's not okay to be gay?

That's the problem with the whole gay agenda idea. Humans wouldn't want everyone to be gay because if everyone was gay then we couldn't any more people and our society would die.

I mean the only way a gay agenda makes sense is if it were run by aliens and that's so absurd it's laughable.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join